Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [game] What does your lair say?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@diaveborn

To me, your lair says...

You're captivated by dragons and people that have intense personalities. Whether they're dramatic, hilarious, or passionate, you're drawn to them.
Similarly, you are an intense person. You're intrigued by books, art, and possibly shows that feature genuine emotional moments.

Also, you're unafraid of what people think 85% of the time.
@diaveborn

To me, your lair says...

You're captivated by dragons and people that have intense personalities. Whether they're dramatic, hilarious, or passionate, you're drawn to them.
Similarly, you are an intense person. You're intrigued by books, art, and possibly shows that feature genuine emotional moments.

Also, you're unafraid of what people think 85% of the time.
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn My first impression was that you are organized and intelligent, and like things being in order. You're meticulous with fine details and know what you like. You also are determined, imaginative, and extremely creative (the amount of outfits and bio'd dragons you have is amazing!). You love diversity and bringing out the uniqueness in your dragons, but find enjoyment in uniformity as well. Aesthetic is pretty important to you, too!
@Caelyn My first impression was that you are organized and intelligent, and like things being in order. You're meticulous with fine details and know what you like. You also are determined, imaginative, and extremely creative (the amount of outfits and bio'd dragons you have is amazing!). You love diversity and bringing out the uniqueness in your dragons, but find enjoyment in uniformity as well. Aesthetic is pretty important to you, too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Abysmal

youre into a lot of fandoms and you like the colour gold
@Abysmal

youre into a lot of fandoms and you like the colour gold
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus

I think that you like dragons that are pleasing to the eye. I also saw quite a few dragons with blue on them, so you may like that too?
@canisVirus

I think that you like dragons that are pleasing to the eye. I also saw quite a few dragons with blue on them, so you may like that too?
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
@sinistorm101
Hmmm
By just a quick glance I think you are a person that like a lot of color, as long as they aren't INYOURFACEKAPOW-bright. You're probably born in the fall and like watching the rain with a cup of warm beverage in a huge knitted sweater or scarf.
@sinistorm101
Hmmm
By just a quick glance I think you are a person that like a lot of color, as long as they aren't INYOURFACEKAPOW-bright. You're probably born in the fall and like watching the rain with a cup of warm beverage in a huge knitted sweater or scarf.
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri
Your lair is so bright and colorful! You seem like the kind of person who follows desires rather than thorough planning -- when you see a dragon you like, you get it, no need for any sort of lair theme! Your dragons make me think that your favorite season is autumn. Their names make me think you're a fan of the fantasy genre over realistic. They all are so wonderfully dressed! You strike me as a colorful person who prefers to look on the brighter side of life, easily making friends.
@Deoxtri
Your lair is so bright and colorful! You seem like the kind of person who follows desires rather than thorough planning -- when you see a dragon you like, you get it, no need for any sort of lair theme! Your dragons make me think that your favorite season is autumn. Their names make me think you're a fan of the fantasy genre over realistic. They all are so wonderfully dressed! You strike me as a colorful person who prefers to look on the brighter side of life, easily making friends.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@canisVirus

Hm...

You have a lot of short names and you don't seem to have them sorted by color, so perhaps your lair is sorted by hierarchal status?

Looking at your bios, you look like the kind of person that (like me) wants to get their lore done but wants to procrastinate too. ;w;

EDIT: HOOO BOY NINJA'D 3 TIMES LOL

@Froze

I combed through your bios. I especially love the beginning two: "The queen and her knight." and "The knight and his queen." I love those kind of intertwining, short, and beautiful stories.
You seem like the kind of person with a sort of determination to get things done. You have beautiful dragons everywhere, great accents all around, and tasteful apparel. :)
@canisVirus

Hm...

You have a lot of short names and you don't seem to have them sorted by color, so perhaps your lair is sorted by hierarchal status?

Looking at your bios, you look like the kind of person that (like me) wants to get their lore done but wants to procrastinate too. ;w;

EDIT: HOOO BOY NINJA'D 3 TIMES LOL

@Froze

I combed through your bios. I especially love the beginning two: "The queen and her knight." and "The knight and his queen." I love those kind of intertwining, short, and beautiful stories.
You seem like the kind of person with a sort of determination to get things done. You have beautiful dragons everywhere, great accents all around, and tasteful apparel. :)
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
@Strangenesses You seem like you really like to try new things, and you go through phases sometimes! I LOVE your taste in colors and your dragons are really pretty, so I'd say you're creative, and a thinker.
@Strangenesses You seem like you really like to try new things, and you go through phases sometimes! I LOVE your taste in colors and your dragons are really pretty, so I'd say you're creative, and a thinker.
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34

Your lair is very colorful, so I assume you like bright things. You also have some pastel dragons in which I think you also like but to a lesser extent. You also seem to like color-cordnation, or just abstract color combinations. With the small lore snippets, I can see you are getting into lore. Overall, the vibes I get from you like diversity in your dragons, and you like your lair to be as interesting as possible.
@swaggiep34

Your lair is very colorful, so I assume you like bright things. You also have some pastel dragons in which I think you also like but to a lesser extent. You also seem to like color-cordnation, or just abstract color combinations. With the small lore snippets, I can see you are getting into lore. Overall, the vibes I get from you like diversity in your dragons, and you like your lair to be as interesting as possible.
RXOvIvB.png
@HopesAndMemes

You have a fascination for misfits and enjoy memes c;
Your favorite dragon looks to be the Fae.
Looking at your bios, you prefer more simpler styles and are quick into the point.
@HopesAndMemes

You have a fascination for misfits and enjoy memes c;
Your favorite dragon looks to be the Fae.
Looking at your bios, you prefer more simpler styles and are quick into the point.
aknPWuE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7