Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [game] What does your lair say?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheGoldenGecko

Mmm! Your lair says to me that, while you may not be the most organized person IRL, you still enjoy things that fit your aesthetic (even if they may not suit other people's).

Some guesses:

You dress for comfort.
You prefer spring / autumn over summer / winter.
You like people and dragons with clear, interesting personalities. :)
@TheGoldenGecko

Mmm! Your lair says to me that, while you may not be the most organized person IRL, you still enjoy things that fit your aesthetic (even if they may not suit other people's).

Some guesses:

You dress for comfort.
You prefer spring / autumn over summer / winter.
You like people and dragons with clear, interesting personalities. :)
j3zsWMV.png
HHMMmmmm @Caelyn

-You love stormy weather (both rain and snow)
-You think tiny succulent gardens are cuuuttee!
-Aesthetics are very important to you
-Your favorite animal has wings?
-Red chocolate smarties are the best smarties
-Soft apparel paiered with hardcore professions are your weakness
HHMMmmmm @Caelyn

-You love stormy weather (both rain and snow)
-You think tiny succulent gardens are cuuuttee!
-Aesthetics are very important to you
-Your favorite animal has wings?
-Red chocolate smarties are the best smarties
-Soft apparel paiered with hardcore professions are your weakness
@Gibby

Given your lair's theme, I believe you're a fan of sci-fi. I noticed a few Stephen Universe fandragons as well, and you run the Dessert Dragons Association, which suggests a lighthearted and sweet side. Overall you stick to your theme very closely, which is impressive! You seem to like oranges, golds, and blues, but you have a variety of different dragons. You enjoy originality and strong personality, seeing as your lair and dragons are all unique. You're a very tidy and well organized person.

(A note for the person below me: I will organise my dragons, I've just been playing on mobile and haven't had the chance to yet XD)
@Gibby

Given your lair's theme, I believe you're a fan of sci-fi. I noticed a few Stephen Universe fandragons as well, and you run the Dessert Dragons Association, which suggests a lighthearted and sweet side. Overall you stick to your theme very closely, which is impressive! You seem to like oranges, golds, and blues, but you have a variety of different dragons. You enjoy originality and strong personality, seeing as your lair and dragons are all unique. You're a very tidy and well organized person.

(A note for the person below me: I will organise my dragons, I've just been playing on mobile and haven't had the chance to yet XD)
@Caelyn
You were pretty accurate. Except that I am not organized. I am actually extremely organized irl. ^^ my lair is set up for lore, that is why it looks disheveled. XD
@Caelyn
You were pretty accurate. Except that I am not organized. I am actually extremely organized irl. ^^ my lair is set up for lore, that is why it looks disheveled. XD
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko

So close! :)

Next up is ClanHeartsgleam!
@TheGoldenGecko

So close! :)

Next up is ClanHeartsgleam!
j3zsWMV.png
@ClanHeartsgleam

- You love warm colours like candlelight and fire
- Also bright stylized sci-fi/cartoon pops of colour like lime and pink and cyan
- Nerd vibes!
- Probably an overthinker who starts a lot of different projects that are all really interesting and difficult to finish
- Probably gets taken in by the beauty of Renaissance art and/or scenic videogame landscapes
@ClanHeartsgleam

- You love warm colours like candlelight and fire
- Also bright stylized sci-fi/cartoon pops of colour like lime and pink and cyan
- Nerd vibes!
- Probably an overthinker who starts a lot of different projects that are all really interesting and difficult to finish
- Probably gets taken in by the beauty of Renaissance art and/or scenic videogame landscapes
6mEOWMV.png
@HouseBatDragon

Your post is so accurate it's not even funny ;A;

SKIP!!!
@HouseBatDragon

Your post is so accurate it's not even funny ;A;

SKIP!!!
@HouseBatDragon

My guesses

-You are very imaginative and creative
-You are probably in a good number of fandoms
-You are organized, but get easily distracted by different projects
-You live for stories
-You dragons probably have elaborate lore that you just haven't had the time to write out but it's all there in your head
-You probably have lots of ideas for your dragons
@HouseBatDragon

My guesses

-You are very imaginative and creative
-You are probably in a good number of fandoms
-You are organized, but get easily distracted by different projects
-You live for stories
-You dragons probably have elaborate lore that you just haven't had the time to write out but it's all there in your head
-You probably have lots of ideas for your dragons
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

my guesses

- you're an all over the place person
- can multitask like a pro
- great at accessorizing // all the accents looks great on their dragons
- loses things easily then finds them the next day
- very creative
@Petall

my guesses

- you're an all over the place person
- can multitask like a pro
- great at accessorizing // all the accents looks great on their dragons
- loses things easily then finds them the next day
- very creative
BPpOUJu.png
I need to ease myself out of stress today......... it's off the charts right now.

@mindlesslythea
You seem to be very fond of color matching and sets, and really enjoys dressing up their dragons whenever you get the funds to do so. I feel the dragons you are the most proud of are on the front page, and interestingly enough, most of them happen to be armored, particularly guardians, or are magelike dragons. I wouldn't be too surprised if they are mostly organized in a possible hierarchy sort of system though. You look fond of lore writing, but still have a lot of blank slates or templates ready for a good bit of them. I noticed that you happen to have some snippets of lore from others, so you must enjoy playing a lot of dragon games here for more ideas on each dragon's personality. A couple of your dragons has adoptables and art as well, all in all, you look like you are enjoying Flight Rising all around by dabbling a bit into almost every aspect!

Edit:
@CourteousCupcake
I read your writeup on my lair, thanks for writing it! You're quite spot on!
I need to ease myself out of stress today......... it's off the charts right now.

@mindlesslythea
You seem to be very fond of color matching and sets, and really enjoys dressing up their dragons whenever you get the funds to do so. I feel the dragons you are the most proud of are on the front page, and interestingly enough, most of them happen to be armored, particularly guardians, or are magelike dragons. I wouldn't be too surprised if they are mostly organized in a possible hierarchy sort of system though. You look fond of lore writing, but still have a lot of blank slates or templates ready for a good bit of them. I noticed that you happen to have some snippets of lore from others, so you must enjoy playing a lot of dragon games here for more ideas on each dragon's personality. A couple of your dragons has adoptables and art as well, all in all, you look like you are enjoying Flight Rising all around by dabbling a bit into almost every aspect!

Edit:
@CourteousCupcake
I read your writeup on my lair, thanks for writing it! You're quite spot on!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7