Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [game] What does your lair say?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShiningDawn

Your lair says that you're a person who prefers a strong, solid foundation to anything whimsical or overly exciting. You keep a few attractive gen1s as well as other all-basic dragons. This suggests that you either have plans for them yourself and like to do things yourself. You are likely practical to a fault and hard to read IRL.
The short snippets of lore mean that you like the idea of dragons having a personality, but are more likely to develop other facets of your lair other than lore before getting to that.
@ShiningDawn

Your lair says that you're a person who prefers a strong, solid foundation to anything whimsical or overly exciting. You keep a few attractive gen1s as well as other all-basic dragons. This suggests that you either have plans for them yourself and like to do things yourself. You are likely practical to a fault and hard to read IRL.
The short snippets of lore mean that you like the idea of dragons having a personality, but are more likely to develop other facets of your lair other than lore before getting to that.
j3zsWMV.png
Skip

@Caelyn the accuracy is uncanny. Not perfect, but still better than what most people know me as.
Skip

@Caelyn the accuracy is uncanny. Not perfect, but still better than what most people know me as.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
*bump* no one else interested in getting in on the action?
*bump* no one else interested in getting in on the action?
j3zsWMV.png
@ShiningDawn It looks like you mostly prefer cool colors, though you certainly won't turn your nose up at warmer and lighter hues. The names of your dragons are very poetic and evoke grandeur and nature. I'd say you have a great appreciation for the natural world around you.

I'm also getting the impression that you're a wide reader. You also don't like things to be too complicated. Simple and clean is the way to go for you. ^^

EDIT Oops, sorry, I didn't see the other skip. XD Give me a mo...

@Caelyn You adore beauty and fancy things. You have a good eye for color and can mix and match very well. I think you'd be a good decorator, especially during holiday seasons. I imagine you as the kind of person who'll see a floral arrangement that just looks off, and then you'll stop and take time to make it into something better. XD

But despite this, you're not a stuffy fancy-pants. I definitely see some flashes of humor in your dragons' bios and Booplesnoot (!!!). You're very well-organized but aren't averse to relaxing and cracking jokes with those who also want to play.
@ShiningDawn It looks like you mostly prefer cool colors, though you certainly won't turn your nose up at warmer and lighter hues. The names of your dragons are very poetic and evoke grandeur and nature. I'd say you have a great appreciation for the natural world around you.

I'm also getting the impression that you're a wide reader. You also don't like things to be too complicated. Simple and clean is the way to go for you. ^^

EDIT Oops, sorry, I didn't see the other skip. XD Give me a mo...

@Caelyn You adore beauty and fancy things. You have a good eye for color and can mix and match very well. I think you'd be a good decorator, especially during holiday seasons. I imagine you as the kind of person who'll see a floral arrangement that just looks off, and then you'll stop and take time to make it into something better. XD

But despite this, you're not a stuffy fancy-pants. I definitely see some flashes of humor in your dragons' bios and Booplesnoot (!!!). You're very well-organized but aren't averse to relaxing and cracking jokes with those who also want to play.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Your lair says that you lean towards bright or simple color schemes, so I can picture you as a cheerful, calm sort of person. You prefer to keep apparel basic but elegant, and try to spoil all of your dragons equally, even the back pagers. While your dragons aren't orderly in appearance, suggesting a fairly relaxed nature, I think you still like order because of your very well organized lore, bios, FAQ, and more. You're a logical lady who probably enjoys reading and other intellectual hobbies, but who is lighthearted once in a while.
@Disillusionist

Your lair says that you lean towards bright or simple color schemes, so I can picture you as a cheerful, calm sort of person. You prefer to keep apparel basic but elegant, and try to spoil all of your dragons equally, even the back pagers. While your dragons aren't orderly in appearance, suggesting a fairly relaxed nature, I think you still like order because of your very well organized lore, bios, FAQ, and more. You're a logical lady who probably enjoys reading and other intellectual hobbies, but who is lighthearted once in a while.
@ClanHeartsgleam It looks like you lean more towards "pretty" colors. You seem to especially like the color gold. You like beautiful things, as you dress up your dragons so they're attractive. Seeing as the less pretty ones are placed towards the end, you are fine with things not looking as good as they could, but you do prefer things that do.

IDK I'm bad at this kind of stuff
@ClanHeartsgleam It looks like you lean more towards "pretty" colors. You seem to especially like the color gold. You like beautiful things, as you dress up your dragons so they're attractive. Seeing as the less pretty ones are placed towards the end, you are fine with things not looking as good as they could, but you do prefer things that do.

IDK I'm bad at this kind of stuff
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@OrcaTheUltimate
Your lair seems to have a big mix of bright, cheery colors at the top and more subtle colors near the end. This strikes me as you being a fairly organized person, particularly as the different styles of dragon fade into each other in a way that strikes me as intentional. In addition, you seem to be a very cheerful person that also doesn't mind being elegant and fancy when the situation calls for it. The position of the bright-colored dragons suggests that the cheerful side is the one you most often show to the outside world. Also, the large contrast between the types of dragons you enjoy makes me wonder if you have a fairly wide variety of tastes in general.

One other thing that I noticed was that you tend to go more to the minimalist side in terms of apparel, possibly showing a careful side. (Although I'm not really all that sure on any of this.)
@OrcaTheUltimate
Your lair seems to have a big mix of bright, cheery colors at the top and more subtle colors near the end. This strikes me as you being a fairly organized person, particularly as the different styles of dragon fade into each other in a way that strikes me as intentional. In addition, you seem to be a very cheerful person that also doesn't mind being elegant and fancy when the situation calls for it. The position of the bright-colored dragons suggests that the cheerful side is the one you most often show to the outside world. Also, the large contrast between the types of dragons you enjoy makes me wonder if you have a fairly wide variety of tastes in general.

One other thing that I noticed was that you tend to go more to the minimalist side in terms of apparel, possibly showing a careful side. (Although I'm not really all that sure on any of this.)
@NotarySojac

I notice that your dragons have sparce apparel on them, yet they all display clear style and personality. That leads me to believe that you're a methodical and efficient sort. You aren't frivolous or wasteful.

I also see that there's a great variety in term of color and genes in your lair, including some that aren't considered 'popular'. To me that says that you're not the type to notice outward imperfections, instead focusing on bringing forth the inward potential that otherwise would go missed. I'll bet you're a very loyal and caring friend.
@NotarySojac

I notice that your dragons have sparce apparel on them, yet they all display clear style and personality. That leads me to believe that you're a methodical and efficient sort. You aren't frivolous or wasteful.

I also see that there's a great variety in term of color and genes in your lair, including some that aren't considered 'popular'. To me that says that you're not the type to notice outward imperfections, instead focusing on bringing forth the inward potential that otherwise would go missed. I'll bet you're a very loyal and caring friend.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Mudsdale

You like Avatar the Last Airbender from the certain names of your dragons c:
In your clan profile, you seem like you're all about out with the old and in with the new.
You seem to have elegant tastes with the amount of silks and feathered wings you have for your dragons.
@Mudsdale

You like Avatar the Last Airbender from the certain names of your dragons c:
In your clan profile, you seem like you're all about out with the old and in with the new.
You seem to have elegant tastes with the amount of silks and feathered wings you have for your dragons.
aknPWuE.png
@SarafinaVadrel

Your lair is mirror central, which makes me think you are a very unique person who is not afraid to be their own person. The lore of your lair makes me see you as kind, but strong, and you are likely a leader of sorts in your group of friends. Maybe not a "mom" friend, but I bet if you have an idea your friends are likely to listen to it. Your dragons tend to have bold colors and strong apparel, as opposed to soft, flowery stuff, which makes me think you might be quite adventurous, but maybe a bit guarded. Armor features a lot in your lair, so I imagine you might have a protective habit or want to protect yourself from something. Each of your dragons is really stunning in a way all their own, so I think you might have an appreciation for art, or at least an eye for beauty <3

I have no idea if that will resonate with you at all, but I hope I got at least a little right! You have a super cool lair!
@SarafinaVadrel

Your lair is mirror central, which makes me think you are a very unique person who is not afraid to be their own person. The lore of your lair makes me see you as kind, but strong, and you are likely a leader of sorts in your group of friends. Maybe not a "mom" friend, but I bet if you have an idea your friends are likely to listen to it. Your dragons tend to have bold colors and strong apparel, as opposed to soft, flowery stuff, which makes me think you might be quite adventurous, but maybe a bit guarded. Armor features a lot in your lair, so I imagine you might have a protective habit or want to protect yourself from something. Each of your dragons is really stunning in a way all their own, so I think you might have an appreciation for art, or at least an eye for beauty <3

I have no idea if that will resonate with you at all, but I hope I got at least a little right! You have a super cool lair!
EBs1WDl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7