Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Exchange (Happy 2017!)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105
@GreylightS -- Sure! You're on it. :>
@GreylightS -- Sure! You're on it. :>
@minty Awesome!

@Ygdrasill I got the wonderful letter you sent me. Should have my gift ready to be sent soon. :)
@minty Awesome!

@Ygdrasill I got the wonderful letter you sent me. Should have my gift ready to be sent soon. :)
nktMt8r.png
@kriski

Yep! I took a long hiatus last year and it took ages of gathering to get enough food to feed all my dragons >.> Now I always keep a large supply in vault, just in case.
@kriski

Yep! I took a long hiatus last year and it took ages of gathering to get enough food to feed all my dragons >.> Now I always keep a large supply in vault, just in case.
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@CelestialBlue
@kriski

Problem solved. I sent one of my dragons to my friend with some food so that he could be fed. Now he's got his stomach 100% full, I'll send him over. :) Thanks!
@CelestialBlue
@kriski

Problem solved. I sent one of my dragons to my friend with some food so that he could be fed. Now he's got his stomach 100% full, I'll send him over. :) Thanks!
KVbkgOZ.png
@minty could you add me to the dress up contest ping list as well? ;u;
@minty could you add me to the dress up contest ping list as well? ;u;
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@lollilolita - unfortunately for you, I am not yet accepting CRs for the advent calendar. I am going to cancel your CR and here is why: it'll be MUCH easier for me to keep track of things if I start on Wednesday with a clean slate and no backlog. Please resend your CR then. Thank you.
@lollilolita - unfortunately for you, I am not yet accepting CRs for the advent calendar. I am going to cancel your CR and here is why: it'll be MUCH easier for me to keep track of things if I start on Wednesday with a clean slate and no backlog. Please resend your CR then. Thank you.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
*flails on bed* after a bit of a dip due to illness all my letters were sent out yesterday! I am thrilled by the amount of responses I've gotten, and I love the spirit! Now i just need to... lay down... [img]http://www.indicepr.com/app/frontend/gif.php?url=https://31.media.tumblr.com/371e937a16e6278f07f31f88cbae82d5/tumblr_inline_ncja5rTCfT1rsrp24.gif[/img]
*flails on bed* after a bit of a dip due to illness all my letters were sent out yesterday! I am thrilled by the amount of responses I've gotten, and I love the spirit! Now i just need to... lay down...

tumblr_inline_ncja5rTCfT1rsrp24.gif
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Minty
I haven't gotten a ping...?
Oh shoot is it because I changed my UN? I was previously xearlgreyx.
@Minty
I haven't gotten a ping...?
Oh shoot is it because I changed my UN? I was previously xearlgreyx.
@Minty: I have not yet gotten my message from my elf?
@Minty: I have not yet gotten my message from my elf?
ZT1GQLd.png
@kriski

Sure thing. I will send him over on Wed.
@kriski

Sure thing. I will send him over on Wed.
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105