Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Exchange (Happy 2017!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105
@kriski not trying to butt in or anything, but you might want to reconsider, since you won't be able to train the dragons if they're starving?
@kriski not trying to butt in or anything, but you might want to reconsider, since you won't be able to train the dragons if they're starving?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After - really? I thought they just got penalties and died easier. Which would be inconsequential for the fodder dragon, since it would still get the XP. Can you expand on this a little, please? Thanks.
@After - really? I thought they just got penalties and died easier. Which would be inconsequential for the fodder dragon, since it would still get the XP. Can you expand on this a little, please? Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski dragons need a certain level of energy to fight in the coliseum. i believe the cutoff is 20/50; go below that and they're ineligible to be put in the coli party (their icon will be tinted red, so it's fairly easy to tell).
@kriski dragons need a certain level of energy to fight in the coliseum. i believe the cutoff is 20/50; go below that and they're ineligible to be put in the coli party (their icon will be tinted red, so it's fairly easy to tell).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@kriski

Like After said, dragons need to be fed to at least 20/50 to enter the coli. And there are no penalties and they don't die easier sadly haha
@kriski

Like After said, dragons need to be fed to at least 20/50 to enter the coli. And there are no penalties and they don't die easier sadly haha
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@After - ah, okay. I never had a dragon this hungry, so I just assumed it doesn't affect them beyond dying a little quicker. Thanks for pointing this out and explaining. You saved me quite some trouble there, so 5 tickets for services rendered ;-)

@lollilolita - I am sorry, I wasn't in possession of all the facts about starving dragons. I couldn't take them into the coli. So no, you may not send in starving dragons.
@After - ah, okay. I never had a dragon this hungry, so I just assumed it doesn't affect them beyond dying a little quicker. Thanks for pointing this out and explaining. You saved me quite some trouble there, so 5 tickets for services rendered ;-)

@lollilolita - I am sorry, I wasn't in possession of all the facts about starving dragons. I couldn't take them into the coli. So no, you may not send in starving dragons.
@minty
While I patiently wait for my letter I'd like to get on the dress up contest pinglist. Those are always fun to see. Best of luck with the final prep for all the events!
@minty
While I patiently wait for my letter I'd like to get on the dress up contest pinglist. Those are always fun to see. Best of luck with the final prep for all the events!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@SirLeafheart @Demesne @Starfish @KnightYumi @EaterOfPie @QueenSabriel

You have all been added to the dress up contest pinglist! :D
@SirLeafheart @Demesne @Starfish @KnightYumi @EaterOfPie @QueenSabriel

You have all been added to the dress up contest pinglist! :D
@CelestialBlue - so basically, if you've been away for a while and don't have reserves in your hoard, you cannot even grind for food drops. That's harsh. And potentially preventing folks to give the game another go after a couple of months if they quit. Harsh.
@CelestialBlue - so basically, if you've been away for a while and don't have reserves in your hoard, you cannot even grind for food drops. That's harsh. And potentially preventing folks to give the game another go after a couple of months if they quit. Harsh.
aaaaah :D thank you!
aaaaah :D thank you!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@minty Can I be on the dressup ping list even though I won't be able to participate in it?
@minty Can I be on the dressup ping list even though I won't be able to participate in it?
nktMt8r.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105