Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40
Happy Rockbreaker's! That goblin is precious.
Happy Rockbreaker's! That goblin is precious.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@FallingFreely Omg. It does.
@FallingFreely Omg. It does.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
The goblins are always so cute!
And I love the skins!
The goblins are always so cute!
And I love the skins!
mqdefault.jpg
Yeah I tried to like the apparel but I can't, you could've done so many other cooler designs but no you made popcorn for shoulders, this design is almost as bad as the copy and paste fish WaterFlight got.

Am I salty over this? Yes, yes I am.
Yeah I tried to like the apparel but I can't, you could've done so many other cooler designs but no you made popcorn for shoulders, this design is almost as bad as the copy and paste fish WaterFlight got.

Am I salty over this? Yes, yes I am.
91741235.png77876607.png
Yay!
Yay!
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
I soooo agree with you, Umbra16. I tried to like it, but I just can't. I personally think it looks like mashed potatoes and pineapple chunks. I was hoping for something for the arms, as there isn't one for those yet with the earth apparel. :/ Looks like yet another festival where I only get one of the apparel, just to have it in my vault. Just something off with it, like the shading or maybe just how chunky and slapped on it looks, idk.

But everything else is nice ^^
I soooo agree with you, Umbra16. I tried to like it, but I just can't. I personally think it looks like mashed potatoes and pineapple chunks. I was hoping for something for the arms, as there isn't one for those yet with the earth apparel. :/ Looks like yet another festival where I only get one of the apparel, just to have it in my vault. Just something off with it, like the shading or maybe just how chunky and slapped on it looks, idk.

But everything else is nice ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Man, this all looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on some of it!!! Happy Rockbreakers everyone!
Man, this all looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on some of it!!! Happy Rockbreakers everyone!
Happy Rockbreakers!
Happy Rockbreakers!
Loving the skins and accents! Congrats to all of the winning artists!

@TheCalicoTabby Unearthed Ancestor is my favorite item of the whole festival! I don't even have a male tundra at the moment, but I m still going to buy that skin! It reminds me of a golden eagle or hawk. Just beautiful! I love the name you chose, as well.
Loving the skins and accents! Congrats to all of the winning artists!

@TheCalicoTabby Unearthed Ancestor is my favorite item of the whole festival! I don't even have a male tundra at the moment, but I m still going to buy that skin! It reminds me of a golden eagle or hawk. Just beautiful! I love the name you chose, as well.
Happy Rockbreakers Ceremony WWWOOOO
Happy Rockbreakers Ceremony WWWOOOO
ice_2.png lightning_3.png
We Are All Machines Under Mother Machine.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40