Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sad day :(
Sad day :(
[quote name="Cattlover77" date=2016-12-02 09:43:57] Is it only me who realized that Labradorescence is an accent, but it writes "Skin: Labradorescence" ? [/quote] @Cattlover77 For festivals accents cover up to 50%! As soon as an "accent" covers more, it is a skin. Most people call skins that don't cover all of the dragon "skincent"! :-> For custom made accents this limit is even lower. There a accent can only cover up to 30%.
Cattlover77 wrote on 2016-12-02:
Is it only me who realized that Labradorescence is an accent, but it writes "Skin: Labradorescence" ?

@Cattlover77
For festivals accents cover up to 50%! As soon as an "accent" covers more, it is a skin. Most people call skins that don't cover all of the dragon "skincent"! :->

For custom made accents this limit is even lower. There a accent can only cover up to 30%.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
HAPPY ROCKBREAKERS!!!!
whhhhooooo
HAPPY ROCKBREAKERS!!!!
whhhhooooo
happy rockbreaker's n stuff

meanwhile i've got four unhatched eggs grinding for currency in coli this week
is the earthshaker blessing me
happy rockbreaker's n stuff

meanwhile i've got four unhatched eggs grinding for currency in coli this week
is the earthshaker blessing me
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
This is the best

This is the best

Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everybody, the skins and accents for this year are absolutely beautiful, I love them! And the vista is great, too! I Everything about the Earth aesthetic is beautiful. :)
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everybody, the skins and accents for this year are absolutely beautiful, I love them! And the vista is great, too! I Everything about the Earth aesthetic is beautiful. :)
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
I still adore all the wonderful goblins. uvu Strange, considering I usually don't care for goblins in other things. XD
I still adore all the wonderful goblins. uvu Strange, considering I usually don't care for goblins in other things. XD
BOI
BOI
ai0eTwd.png
Hellow :D
Hellow :D
It's over
It's over
Siphonic
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40