Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40
ok, I'm really confused right now

This is my first festive ever since I came back to FR

I had some Deepearth Geodes from the last festive and I was able to get a lot today, a total of 69 then I bought the Rockbreaker Vista and I can't seem to find it. please don't tell me I wasted 50 DGs :"""))

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong, I forgot to do something or I just have to wait then get it
ok, I'm really confused right now

This is my first festive ever since I came back to FR

I had some Deepearth Geodes from the last festive and I was able to get a lot today, a total of 69 then I bought the Rockbreaker Vista and I can't seem to find it. please don't tell me I wasted 50 DGs :"""))

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong, I forgot to do something or I just have to wait then get it
C3PPFUO.gifdnE8X.gifgCpCS.gifeNyms.gif1T6mL.gifwHFRB.gif5MCPg.gifLHGb9.gifW6R636a.gif
nice familiar .?.
nice familiar .?.
@OsomeoneO

It should be inside the speciality tab of your hoard.
@OsomeoneO

It should be inside the speciality tab of your hoard.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo

OHHH!! Thank you so much!!! (can't believe I forgot about those)
@Asmo

OHHH!! Thank you so much!!! (can't believe I forgot about those)
C3PPFUO.gifdnE8X.gifgCpCS.gifeNyms.gif1T6mL.gifwHFRB.gif5MCPg.gifLHGb9.gifW6R636a.gif
Woooo! Excite!
Woooo! Excite!
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Happy Rockbreaker's ceremony!
Happy Rockbreaker's ceremony!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
@Endivinity Thank you so much! Your skincent is probably my favourite, so that works out well! Congrats on winning another contest <3
@Endivinity Thank you so much! Your skincent is probably my favourite, so that works out well! Congrats on winning another contest <3
Mz9FfKs.png
I like Accent:Pebble Collector. Good job!
I like Accent:Pebble Collector. Good job!
HYPE
HYPE
*screeches*
Err well...The apparel this year looks dumb, only two accents I like so sadly I won't be participating much this holiday which is sad because I was really hyped for this holiday but hey at least the familiar looks nice.
Err well...The apparel this year looks dumb, only two accents I like so sadly I won't be participating much this holiday which is sad because I was really hyped for this holiday but hey at least the familiar looks nice.
91741235.png77876607.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40