Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Grab Bags for Newbies CLOSED
1 2
Hi guys! Welcome to Flight Rising!
So basically if you didn't know, grab bags are little packets of items and dragons that you can buy. You don't know what's in them, but that's part of the fun! There are ten of them, all of them free. Only one bag per person, and only new players are allowed to get one. They may contain dragons, apparel, materials, or even a familiar. There are only six bags, so hurry quickly and pick one!
1-taken
2-taken
3-taken
4-taken
5-taken
6-taken
Good luck! CelestialPrime
Hi guys! Welcome to Flight Rising!
So basically if you didn't know, grab bags are little packets of items and dragons that you can buy. You don't know what's in them, but that's part of the fun! There are ten of them, all of them free. Only one bag per person, and only new players are allowed to get one. They may contain dragons, apparel, materials, or even a familiar. There are only six bags, so hurry quickly and pick one!
1-taken
2-taken
3-taken
4-taken
5-taken
6-taken
Good luck! CelestialPrime
Clan Lore
*strides in awkwardly*

May I have one? Literally joined like 10 minutes ago.
*strides in awkwardly*

May I have one? Literally joined like 10 minutes ago.
Jqlkxca.png
@CelestialPrime Can I have one? :3
@CelestialPrime Can I have one? :3
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Jufnaty, sure I'll send over a bag, just a heads up I'm deleting this post though
@Jufnaty, sure I'll send over a bag, just a heads up I'm deleting this post though
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Okay, thanks. ^^
@CelestialPrime Okay, thanks. ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@CelestialPrime
Oooh, may I have one?
@CelestialPrime
Oooh, may I have one?
149074217753168.pngp_trans.gif
@CelestialPrime

can i have one?
@CelestialPrime

can i have one?
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
@TurtleSquad @Aquaranha I'm so sorry, but I'm out of grab bags! I'll send you guys both friend requests, so you can check back soon! I'm probably going to have another grab bag session tomorrow or the day after. Happy welcome week!
@TurtleSquad @Aquaranha I'm so sorry, but I'm out of grab bags! I'll send you guys both friend requests, so you can check back soon! I'm probably going to have another grab bag session tomorrow or the day after. Happy welcome week!
Clan Lore
If there are any left, I would like one please :)
If there are any left, I would like one please :)
@CelestialPrime

Moved this to Raffles as this is the proper place to host giveaways.
@CelestialPrime

Moved this to Raffles as this is the proper place to host giveaways.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
1 2