Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@triska have you seen this?
@triska have you seen this?
@hybris i have, but ty for the ping, i appreciate it!
@hybris i have, but ty for the ping, i appreciate it!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Bump ^^;
Bump ^^;
@Katherine

How much were you thinking for the Flower Delivery accent for the Female Nocturne?
@Katherine

How much were you thinking for the Flower Delivery accent for the Female Nocturne?
@katherine

How much do you value Gossamer silkdancer
@katherine

How much do you value Gossamer silkdancer

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@Katherine
Hiya! I'm interested in Opal Adornments for Imp M, and also Descended for Imp M, how much would you value it at?
@Katherine
Hiya! I'm interested in Opal Adornments for Imp M, and also Descended for Imp M, how much would you value it at?
frsig.png
Hi guys! So sorry I disappeared, I was very busy with finals/college apps, but I'm back now so I figured I should probably respond to these in case anyone is still interested. My apologies if you're no longer interested, you can just ignore this ping. ^^;

@CaramelBones
I'd like 1kg for Flower Delivery~

@panopticon
Around 1kg for Gossamer Silkdancer.

@DR45
I'd like around 1kg for Opal Adornments Imp M and 1.5kg for Descended.

@Featherly
Hmm, Golden Ivy I'd like around 1.2kg maybe? I'm less sure on Imperial Floristry though, as that is one I am more attached to, so... I'd probably need at least 2.5kg to consider letting it go.
Hi guys! So sorry I disappeared, I was very busy with finals/college apps, but I'm back now so I figured I should probably respond to these in case anyone is still interested. My apologies if you're no longer interested, you can just ignore this ping. ^^;

@CaramelBones
I'd like 1kg for Flower Delivery~

@panopticon
Around 1kg for Gossamer Silkdancer.

@DR45
I'd like around 1kg for Opal Adornments Imp M and 1.5kg for Descended.

@Featherly
Hmm, Golden Ivy I'd like around 1.2kg maybe? I'm less sure on Imperial Floristry though, as that is one I am more attached to, so... I'd probably need at least 2.5kg to consider letting it go.
@Featherly
Alright, no problem. :3 Just let me know if you decide you'd like to buy it!
@Featherly
Alright, no problem. :3 Just let me know if you decide you'd like to buy it!
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9