Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Katherine Hey, how much for PC female Dragonfly Catcher and Skydancer female Butterfly Shine please?
@Katherine Hey, how much for PC female Dragonfly Catcher and Skydancer female Butterfly Shine please?
@Katherine Hello!! I'd like to offer 1kg for carousel dancer!
@Katherine Hello!! I'd like to offer 1kg for carousel dancer!
@Darlnim
Ooh, I'm actually quite interested in Pearl of Ariadne and Pearl of Selene. I would trade the two you're interested in for both of those if that sounds good to you?

@RainyX
Hm, maybe like 1.7kg for Dragonfly Catcher and 1kg for Butterfly Shine?

@yurihands
Could you do 1.2kg? ^^
@Darlnim
Ooh, I'm actually quite interested in Pearl of Ariadne and Pearl of Selene. I would trade the two you're interested in for both of those if that sounds good to you?

@RainyX
Hm, maybe like 1.7kg for Dragonfly Catcher and 1kg for Butterfly Shine?

@yurihands
Could you do 1.2kg? ^^
@Katherine I could do that omg.... How am I ever gonna save up gems w all these pretty accents haha!! I'll send a cr!!
@Katherine I could do that omg.... How am I ever gonna save up gems w all these pretty accents haha!! I'll send a cr!!
@Katherine

Oh, may I ask what do you value those accents at?
@Katherine

Oh, may I ask what do you value those accents at?
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Darlnim
Um.. I'm not sure exactly, though for the magnolias at least I'd rather trade them than sell them. Does that mean you don't want to trade or..?
@Darlnim
Um.. I'm not sure exactly, though for the magnolias at least I'd rather trade them than sell them. Does that mean you don't want to trade or..?
@Katherine

I would value Pearls pretty high... so I will have to pass now, sorry!
@Katherine

I would value Pearls pretty high... so I will have to pass now, sorry!
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Katherine Would you possibly take 900 for Butterfly Shine?
@Katherine Would you possibly take 900 for Butterfly Shine?
@RainyX
Eep, I'd really prefer to not go lower on that one... are you sure you couldn't do 1k? ^^;
@RainyX
Eep, I'd really prefer to not go lower on that one... are you sure you couldn't do 1k? ^^;
@Katherine I can now, have sold some Gen 1s over the last couple of days haha. Will send it over :)
@Katherine I can now, have sold some Gen 1s over the last couple of days haha. Will send it over :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9