Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zelai
Ah... Hm. Yeah, I suppose I could do 5kg. Unfortunately none of your accents there catch my eye, but if you'd like to send over a CR that would be great!

@Renepolumorfous
Sure, 1200 is fine. I'll send a CR. c:

@ZoeyRedbird
Hm, well there's one for sale in the AH right now for 750 gems, but since I'd rather not sell it for that low I think I'll hold onto mine for now. ^^; So perhaps you could buy it off the AH?
@Zelai
Ah... Hm. Yeah, I suppose I could do 5kg. Unfortunately none of your accents there catch my eye, but if you'd like to send over a CR that would be great!

@Renepolumorfous
Sure, 1200 is fine. I'll send a CR. c:

@ZoeyRedbird
Hm, well there's one for sale in the AH right now for 750 gems, but since I'd rather not sell it for that low I think I'll hold onto mine for now. ^^; So perhaps you could buy it off the AH?
@Katherine

if i may ask, how much would you want for
@Katherine

if i may ask, how much would you want for
@Katherine

Actually I've changed my mind on it, I mulled it over, and I realized I would probably not use it for another 3 years and it would just sit in my vault. Sorry for taking your time!
@Katherine

Actually I've changed my mind on it, I mulled it over, and I realized I would probably not use it for another 3 years and it would just sit in my vault. Sorry for taking your time!
PEyOcAR.png
@Katherine

Okay so last night I went straight to the AH and the accent sold right before I could grab it. So what would your price be?
@Katherine

Okay so last night I went straight to the AH and the accent sold right before I could grab it. So what would your price be?
@Katherine Heyhey~ Do you still have your copy of Frozen Skyglass?

If do (and if willing to part with it), how much would you like in gems? :)
@Katherine Heyhey~ Do you still have your copy of Frozen Skyglass?

If do (and if willing to part with it), how much would you like in gems? :)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Gaia Didn't realise until now, but this thread was brought back to life when it's last post was in January. Might wanna lock it so no one else posts?
@Gaia Didn't realise until now, but this thread was brought back to life when it's last post was in January. Might wanna lock it so no one else posts?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9