Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CW: LAG | UM WL p2 [T] UM/G MP p8
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@panopticon MMmmmmmmm MAYBE since you're funny. Welp, I always take partial payment in eggs anyway :D
@panopticon MMmmmmmmm MAYBE since you're funny. Welp, I always take partial payment in eggs anyway :D
@hybris (is hybris short for hybristophile? Probably the wrong place to ask but . . )

Excellent, I'll liquidate immediately sans the eggs. (I've a bogsneak egg brewing and a potential buyer on hold for the gem difference.)
@hybris (is hybris short for hybristophile? Probably the wrong place to ask but . . )

Excellent, I'll liquidate immediately sans the eggs. (I've a bogsneak egg brewing and a potential buyer on hold for the gem difference.)

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon hahahah! nah its just a lame mispelling of hubris since hubris was taken. I can assure you im not into that ;o
Awesome!!! <3 :D lemmie know when you're ready
@panopticon hahahah! nah its just a lame mispelling of hubris since hubris was taken. I can assure you im not into that ;o
Awesome!!! <3 :D lemmie know when you're ready
@panopticon mm I dont have daughter but i have rotten survivor! :o
@panopticon mm I dont have daughter but i have rotten survivor! :o
[Center] [img]http://ascensionlc.org/hp_wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/divider-horizon-line-300x54.jpg[/img] [SIZE=6][font=baskerville]{ WANTED – [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1913033/2#post_21165272]SKINS[/url] }[/center] [Center][img]http://ascensionlc.org/hp_wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/divider-horizon-line-300x54.jpg[/img][Br][br][right] [SIZE=6][font=baskerville]WANTED – MISC[/right] ------- [columns][left][Font=baskerville]• [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1913033/4#post_21239568]Retired/festival items/familiars[/url] [Indent][font=Baskerville]{ including retired and cycled MP items.}[/indent][font=Baskerville]• All gem MP items and familiars. • All breed change/gene scrolls. • All MP vistas. • All eggs. • Treasure/Gems.[Nextcol][font=baskerville][i]Specifics:[/i] • [b]Weapons[/b] • Plague doctor masks • Guises • River Royalist collection • Copper & Alabaster filigree • Wolf capes • Cats (Cont. below)[nextcol][font=baskerville][i]Specifics cont.: [/i] • Silks/Sylvan • Sky post collection • Sylvan wings • Prismatic & Night sky silks • Silver sylvan • Skinks/penguins[/columns][center] [Item=tincture of dissolution][Item=tincture of dissolution][Item=tincture of dissolution][Item=tertiary gene: runes][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: Alloy][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=skin blueprint][item=accent blueprint][item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Mage's Ivory gloves][Item=Mage's Ivory Overcoat][item=contrast aviator coat][item=black cavalier][item=peace dove][Item=Silver Sylvan Dress][Item=Illuminated Sash][Item=Autumnal Wreath][item=Off-White Skypost Sandals][Item=Ember Sylvan Anklets][Item=Brown Wolf Cape][Item=umbral wreath][item=Valkyrie blade][item=ancient broadsword][item=cleaver][item=river royalist cuffs][item=reaper guise][item=kelpie guise][item=harvest guise][Item=blushing pink rose][item=frost delver][item=ROC][item=crowned ROC][item=malevolent spirit][item=ethereal trickster][item=candycane xolo][item=shimmering xolo][Item=Haunted Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Candles][Item=Ethereal Flame Candles][item=Solar Flame Candles][item=Gossamer Flame Candles][item=witch's cobwebs][item=witch's herb pounch][item=magician's cobwebs][item=conjurer's cobwebs]
divider-horizon-line-300x54.jpg
{ WANTED – SKINS }
divider-horizon-line-300x54.jpg

WANTED – MISC

Retired/festival items/familiars
{ including retired and cycled MP items.}
• All gem MP items and familiars.
• All breed change/gene scrolls.
• All MP vistas.
• All eggs.
• Treasure/Gems.
Specifics:

Weapons
• Plague doctor masks
• Guises
• River Royalist collection
• Copper & Alabaster filigree
• Wolf capes
• Cats (Cont. below)
Specifics cont.:

• Silks/Sylvan
• Sky post collection
• Sylvan wings
• Prismatic & Night sky silks
• Silver sylvan
• Skinks/penguins
Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution Tertiary Gene: Runes Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Spines Skin Blueprint Accent Blueprint Phantasmal Halfmask Mage's Ivory Gloves Mage's Ivory Overcoat Contrast Aviator Coat Black Cavalier Peace Dove Silver Sylvan Dress Illuminated Sash Autumnal Wreath Off-White Skypost Sandals Ember Sylvan Anklets Brown Wolf Cape Umbral Wreath Valkyrie Blade Ancient Broadsword Cleaver River Royalist Cuffs Reaper Guise Kelpie Guise Harvest Guise Blushing Pink Rose Frost Delver Roc Crowned Roc Malevolent Spirit Ethereal Trickster Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Haunted Flame Candles Ghost Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Witch's Cobwebs Magician's Cobwebs Conjurer's Cobwebs

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
@panopticon its this!
@panopticon its this!
@panopticon is somebody selling both of those for irc?
@panopticon is somebody selling both of those for irc?
@hybris very nice, it's like circle of life or microcosm.

iirc= if I recall correctly. Was referring to the thread with all the naakhum pre-prohibition gore UMs.
@hybris very nice, it's like circle of life or microcosm.

iirc= if I recall correctly. Was referring to the thread with all the naakhum pre-prohibition gore UMs.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
@panopticon yeah its similar in style! :)
yeah i really love it but im bidding on the auction for symbiosis and id like to win ;---;
OOH haha noted! im bad with acronyms. x_x
@panopticon yeah its similar in style! :)
yeah i really love it but im bidding on the auction for symbiosis and id like to win ;---;
OOH haha noted! im bad with acronyms. x_x
@panopticon oh I love your taste in UM accents ;o;
I would like to get most of them too, but how to afford all this pretty stuff~~

I may have some accents you're interested in, which I grew bored with:

not on your WL but fits the theme:
@panopticon oh I love your taste in UM accents ;o;
I would like to get most of them too, but how to afford all this pretty stuff~~

I may have some accents you're interested in, which I grew bored with:

not on your WL but fits the theme:
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11