Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia Slot for bog bling please? Also could i be added to your general pinglist?
@Kaljaia Slot for bog bling please? Also could i be added to your general pinglist?

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Kaljaia

Can I please have a slot for the Bog Bling accent? :)
@Kaljaia

Can I please have a slot for the Bog Bling accent? :)
@Kaljaia

I'd love a copy of Noct Engel when it's reprinted. :)
@Kaljaia

I'd love a copy of Noct Engel when it's reprinted. :)
@birdfairy I don't have any more of the m tundra harnesses, sorry!

@Cloudy96 @Oriel @PeacefulBliss @Tiriea @Micheru @Takora @Prelude @Cyphurus @liantal @Luunai @Niharike @Dischord @Nymphalidae @Sayla @Desolation @Roiben @sylscarlett @MissMiao
Thanks so much for your support, you are all on your requested lists!

@BadboyJesus Yes I'll be making one for female bogs :) just don't have it done yet!

@butcherbaby I'll be doing last-call pings for the top three bidders in each auction, but I'm not doing a 'last day' ping, sorry!

@Soujun She's lovely, thanks for showing me! :)
@birdfairy I don't have any more of the m tundra harnesses, sorry!

@Cloudy96 @Oriel @PeacefulBliss @Tiriea @Micheru @Takora @Prelude @Cyphurus @liantal @Luunai @Niharike @Dischord @Nymphalidae @Sayla @Desolation @Roiben @sylscarlett @MissMiao
Thanks so much for your support, you are all on your requested lists!

@BadboyJesus Yes I'll be making one for female bogs :) just don't have it done yet!

@butcherbaby I'll be doing last-call pings for the top three bidders in each auction, but I'm not doing a 'last day' ping, sorry!

@Soujun She's lovely, thanks for showing me! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@kaljaia Ok, no problem, I'll just leave a tab open on my mobile browser for now. I don't have the gems anyway unless my check gets here tomorrow, let's hope it's not running late because of Veterans Day LOL
Good luck with the auction it looks like you have some nice bids going right now! :-)
@kaljaia Ok, no problem, I'll just leave a tab open on my mobile browser for now. I don't have the gems anyway unless my check gets here tomorrow, let's hope it's not running late because of Veterans Day LOL
Good luck with the auction it looks like you have some nice bids going right now! :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Nekomancer77
@Micheru
@Toothiana
@Delightfuliza
@Lamia

Last call on the two skin auctions- if no new bids in the next 24 hours, then both auctions will close. Only those pinged above may bid.
@Nekomancer77
@Micheru
@Toothiana
@Delightfuliza
@Lamia

Last call on the two skin auctions- if no new bids in the next 24 hours, then both auctions will close. Only those pinged above may bid.
@kaljaia Can I please be added to the reprint list for Scarlet Silkweaver & Scarlet Satinweaver? Thank you!
@kaljaia Can I please be added to the reprint list for Scarlet Silkweaver & Scarlet Satinweaver? Thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Kaljaia

I don't suppose you have a copy of Guilded Scrollwork Gold kicking around?
It looks lovely on my Leo~ (Your work is very lovely by the way! :D)
@Kaljaia

I don't suppose you have a copy of Guilded Scrollwork Gold kicking around?
It looks lovely on my Leo~ (Your work is very lovely by the way! :D)
U8dkiXo.jpg
@butcherbaby Yes!

@Theirin I do have a copy, if you would like to buy it :)
@butcherbaby Yes!

@Theirin I do have a copy, if you would like to buy it :)
@Toothiana You have won Soul Shepherd!

@Micheru You have won Spiritmaster!

Sorry for the delay in ending, just got off work for the weekend. Feel free to initiate crossroads whenever you are ready.
@Toothiana You have won Soul Shepherd!

@Micheru You have won Spiritmaster!

Sorry for the delay in ending, just got off work for the weekend. Feel free to initiate crossroads whenever you are ready.
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 579 580