Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed (will re-open later)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][quote][size=4]Currently: [s]Buying[/s] / [b]Closed[/b][/size][/quote] ----------- [s]yes hello, I'm collecting eggs for a mass hatch in December for my birthday![/s] dddone, onto the next goal [size=5][b]I'll buy any egg regardless of flight at 230g.[/b][/size] (Prices fluctuate based on LAH price of eggs. Usually 20g below LAH) [size=4]Currently able to buy up to: [b]0 eggs[/b][/size] [left][LIST] [*]I can buy multiple eggs at a time. [*]I'm also willing to[i] trade[/i] eggs for different flights. Just ask to see if i have your preferred flight in stock. [*][b]I will not trade away light, fire, earth, wind or ice eggs.[/b] I will trade any other flight [i]for[/i] those eggs though. [*]Yes, I will buy/trade noc and bog eggs. [*]'why is your buy price lower than the AH?' So I can afford to buy multitudes of eggs at the same time and meet my goal without completely draining my gem fund :^/ [/LIST][/left] I am subscribed. No need to ping, but no worries if you do :^) Simply send a CR with your egg and I'll attach the gems [u][b]when I'm able.[/b][/u] (work and real life is a thing)
Quote:
Currently: Buying / Closed

yes hello, I'm collecting eggs for a mass hatch in December for my birthday!
dddone, onto the next goal

I'll buy any egg regardless of flight at 230g.
(Prices fluctuate based on LAH price of eggs. Usually 20g below LAH)

Currently able to buy up to: 0 eggs

• I can buy multiple eggs at a time.
  • I'm also willing to trade eggs for different flights. Just ask to see if i have your preferred flight in stock.
  • I will not trade away light, fire, earth, wind or ice eggs. I will trade any other flight for those eggs though.
  • Yes, I will buy/trade noc and bog eggs.
  • 'why is your buy price lower than the AH?' So I can afford to buy multitudes of eggs at the same time and meet my goal without completely draining my gem fund :^/

I am subscribed. No need to ping, but no worries if you do :^)
Simply send a CR with your egg and I'll attach the gems when I'm able. (work and real life is a thing)

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
[center][quote][size=4]Eggs Collected: [b]240/240[/b][/size][/quote] Link to the thread where the mass hatch will be held: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053]X[/url] Note: not yet set up/open [u][b]Pinglist for my mass hatch:[/b][/u] [columns] @/Imani @/Eagles @/gardenvoir @/reliquiaen @/00Riku00 @/cakeless @/NorthKorvus @/pokeballssohard [nextcol] @/cervas @/Duchess @/Necrophades @/phandalin @/Ghoulcats @/zayev @/Achiem @/ryanhaywire [nextcol] @/drownedtv @/putri @/antimoany @/Drominus @/VariantLoki @/Mareanie @/Hauntology @/Jengolin [nextcol] @/Marceline @/mukti @/Polyhymnia @/SolusPrime379 @/Artgeekallday @/Keaster329 @/jadechaaan @/TheBluePhoenix [nextcol] @/Sunlace @/EmanatingAurora @/Twye @/Chocoli @/northkorvus @/Deenasaur @/TheNekoKid @/Taiyou [/columns] [left]NTS: [LIST] [*]Find volunteers to house hatchlings [*]upgrade lair to max capacity possible (13 expansions required, something like, 1400g required per expansion) [*]Hatch around 13:00 FR time to whenever [*]3/100 chance to hatch a double (will it be a good double though lol) [/LIST][/left] [u][b]Hatchling Housers:[/b][/u] [left]@/Liteweaver @/fairyamy [/left] [/center]
Quote:
Eggs Collected: 240/240

Link to the thread where the mass hatch will be held: X
Note: not yet set up/open

Pinglist for my mass hatch:

@/Imani
@/Eagles
@/gardenvoir
@/reliquiaen
@/00Riku00
@/cakeless
@/NorthKorvus
@/pokeballssohard
@/cervas
@/Duchess
@/Necrophades
@/phandalin
@/Ghoulcats
@/zayev
@/Achiem
@/ryanhaywire
@/drownedtv
@/putri
@/antimoany
@/Drominus
@/VariantLoki
@/Mareanie
@/Hauntology
@/Jengolin
@/Marceline
@/mukti
@/Polyhymnia
@/SolusPrime379
@/Artgeekallday
@/Keaster329
@/jadechaaan
@/TheBluePhoenix
@/Sunlace
@/EmanatingAurora
@/Twye
@/Chocoli
@/northkorvus
@/Deenasaur
@/TheNekoKid
@/Taiyou

NTS:
  • Find volunteers to house hatchlings
  • upgrade lair to max capacity possible (13 expansions required, something like, 1400g required per expansion)
  • Hatch around 13:00 FR time to whenever
  • 3/100 chance to hatch a double (will it be a good double though lol)

Hatchling Housers:
@/Liteweaver
@/fairyamy

24, she/her
@Roiben

Don't have any eggs but I'd love a ping when you hatch 'em.
Thank you~!
@Roiben

Don't have any eggs but I'd love a ping when you hatch 'em.
Thank you~!
can i pls have a ping for the mass hatch?? happy early bday!!
can i pls have a ping for the mass hatch?? happy early bday!!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
Oh! Do you have any nature eggs? I have a couple others I've been meaning to look for trades but ??? busy.

Also pls ping me for the mass hatch? c:
Oh! Do you have any nature eggs? I have a couple others I've been meaning to look for trades but ??? busy.

Also pls ping me for the mass hatch? c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen unfortunately no, just two noc eggs atm :'^) and added!
@reliquiaen unfortunately no, just two noc eggs atm :'^) and added!

24, she/her
Np, saving for a mass hatch myself lmao good luck with yours if I get any extras I'll shoot them at you. i've seen you hatch eggs they're good things
Np, saving for a mass hatch myself lmao good luck with yours if I get any extras I'll shoot them at you. i've seen you hatch eggs they're good things
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Roiben

can I be put one the pinglist for your mass hatch?

also I have a water egg for sale
@Roiben

can I be put one the pinglist for your mass hatch?

also I have a water egg for sale
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@roiben I'll send you a CR for two eggs I have :)
@roiben I'll send you a CR for two eggs I have :)
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
@00Riku00 Added! And send the cr for the egg and i'll add the g! :^)
@00Riku00 Added! And send the cr for the egg and i'll add the g! :^)

24, she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18