Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 2734 2735
I forgot that fire and water were pushing lmao

well time to go buy hatchlings while they're not that expensive and wait for the last day to resell them
I forgot that fire and water were pushing lmao

well time to go buy hatchlings while they're not that expensive and wait for the last day to resell them
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
British accents are so funny to me. I don't know why, but whenever I hear it I can't take the person seriously. Sorry, you can make fun of my Bostonian accent to make it even.

There's a British guy that lives on my street. He stormed out of his house today yelling "I want a divorce, I want a divorce, **** you" to his wife, and I had to keep my laughter in. Lol
British accents are so funny to me. I don't know why, but whenever I hear it I can't take the person seriously. Sorry, you can make fun of my Bostonian accent to make it even.

There's a British guy that lives on my street. He stormed out of his house today yelling "I want a divorce, I want a divorce, **** you" to his wife, and I had to keep my laughter in. Lol
*Casually deletes a card trading app that made me incredibly salty because nobody wanted to give me a Changeling card. Odo please forgive me, but the community on this app is the absolute worst*
*Casually deletes a card trading app that made me incredibly salty because nobody wanted to give me a Changeling card. Odo please forgive me, but the community on this app is the absolute worst*
Screenshot_485.png
page 2727 yee haw
page 2727 yee haw
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Of all names for the asari companion
why Peebee
Of all names for the asari companion
why Peebee
TaliME2IGN.jpg
oh god its starting
my friends brother just got engaged
he's three years older than us, so I never got to know him that well, but it's super weird knowing that someone I technically went to middle school with is getting married
oh god its starting
my friends brother just got engaged
he's three years older than us, so I never got to know him that well, but it's super weird knowing that someone I technically went to middle school with is getting married
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
When you get the ball of sunshine known as your crush to play FR. <3
When you get the ball of sunshine known as your crush to play FR. <3
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
[quote name="OffensiveTitles" date=2016-11-06 17:59:01] the beatles made good death metal [/quote] same
OffensiveTitles wrote on 2016-11-06:
the beatles made good death metal

same
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
When you cry so hard that you have a headache

I don't know why my dad has to talk about my weight up so much
When you cry so hard that you have a headache

I don't know why my dad has to talk about my weight up so much
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
The teacher assigned a study guide for HW. Why? It's just a sheet with a bunch of questions on it that's making me stressed. Why are you forcing me to study this way?
The teacher assigned a study guide for HW. Why? It's just a sheet with a bunch of questions on it that's making me stressed. Why are you forcing me to study this way?
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
1 2 ... 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 2734 2735