Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 361 362
Taking a little time off from work to mess around in the Waterway... and they're dropping like flies! A Granite Thresher and a Grey River Flight for my own liddle bestiary, two [item=Sunset Lasher], two [item=Everglade Lasher] and a [item=Cumulus Seal]. Along with the Greater Sandstrike that's already gone off, that's 8 familiars in a little over an hour. At this rate I'll top my Mire record xD. All I need from the Waterway now is... Arcane Flycatcher, Shale Thresher and River Muck. Awright, onto the backlog! @YourLoveOnly I'll happily send you the Emperor with or without the Leafy Moth in return, but I prefer to send the second-list overflows out with second-list trades. @Anatyne I'm afraid the Emperor got nabbed before you posted, but I'll happily put you down for the next one. Sending the others! @Bowno Duck, flying slime! (Urgh, sounds like someone with a really bad cold...) @Seiryuu Sent! @Sunworshipper Don't worry - this one's a bit unusual anyway! Sending you a couple of familiars, lemme know if you're after magic or phys stones and attacks (or both) @Wintyr Yep, the giveaway ones are free xD I've sent you the Ruby Webwing but the Sakura Owl's gone - is there another you'd like? @AarinsRitsuka Ooooone Basilisk, coming right up! EDIT: And a fallout streak! @SqueakyFrancis I think all three of the trades you requested are gone; sending you a Rambra, Slime and Elk @famousfolly Sent! @Septica Will do! @Sovay Sending and thanks for the offer! @Nutmeg Battle items are welcome but not necessary, sending you a couple more ^^ @CuteCookee Glad you like! Sakura Owl is gone, but I'll send another one in it's place =) That was a list and a half @@ @Doxy Nope, check the first page! @Emeraude I'll sign you up and send 'em over!
Taking a little time off from work to mess around in the Waterway... and they're dropping like flies! A Granite Thresher and a Grey River Flight for my own liddle bestiary, two Sunset Lasher , two Everglade Lasher and a Cumulus Seal . Along with the Greater Sandstrike that's already gone off, that's 8 familiars in a little over an hour. At this rate I'll top my Mire record xD. All I need from the Waterway now is... Arcane Flycatcher, Shale Thresher and River Muck.

Awright, onto the backlog!

@YourLoveOnly
I'll happily send you the Emperor with or without the Leafy Moth in return, but I prefer to send the second-list overflows out with second-list trades.

@Anatyne
I'm afraid the Emperor got nabbed before you posted, but I'll happily put you down for the next one. Sending the others!

@Bowno
Duck, flying slime! (Urgh, sounds like someone with a really bad cold...)

@Seiryuu
Sent!

@Sunworshipper
Don't worry - this one's a bit unusual anyway! Sending you a couple of familiars, lemme know if you're after magic or phys stones and attacks (or both)

@Wintyr
Yep, the giveaway ones are free xD I've sent you the Ruby Webwing but the Sakura Owl's gone - is there another you'd like?

@AarinsRitsuka
Ooooone Basilisk, coming right up!
EDIT: And a fallout streak!

@SqueakyFrancis
I think all three of the trades you requested are gone; sending you a Rambra, Slime and Elk

@famousfolly
Sent!

@Septica
Will do!

@Sovay
Sending and thanks for the offer!

@Nutmeg
Battle items are welcome but not necessary, sending you a couple more ^^

@CuteCookee
Glad you like! Sakura Owl is gone, but I'll send another one in it's place =)

That was a list and a half @@

@Doxy
Nope, check the first page!

@Emeraude
I'll sign you up and send 'em over!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Dx! *Gets smacked in the face with Slime and flails!*
Lol thank you soooo much :3
@Vendrus
Dx! *Gets smacked in the face with Slime and flails!*
Lol thank you soooo much :3
TOW2n3q.png
@Vendrus

Oh, thank you so much! I don't at the moment, the Sakura Owl was more of a backup just in case~
@Vendrus

Oh, thank you so much! I don't at the moment, the Sakura Owl was more of a backup just in case~
iAiI6jU.png
@Vendrus

yay, thanks a lot! :D i'm still needing quite a lot of familiars so i shall be wandering around here very often :3
@Vendrus

yay, thanks a lot! :D i'm still needing quite a lot of familiars so i shall be wandering around here very often :3
mokonabanner_zpsb142e463.jpg
Thank you so much! ^_^ My dragons will be so much less lonely now. (It's not about the treasure of course....)
Thank you so much! ^_^ My dragons will be so much less lonely now. (It's not about the treasure of course....)
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
@Vendrus

I'll get back to you on the battle stones. I have to check and see! I want to say mostly the Arcane and Shining Might ones, but I will double check.
@Vendrus

I'll get back to you on the battle stones. I have to check and see! I want to say mostly the Arcane and Shining Might ones, but I will double check.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@Vendrus
You didn't erease the Southmarsh Podid from my list, my dear~
Also, do you get any capes? The capes are dropping in certain areas. Can PM you about some of the locations.
@Vendrus
You didn't erease the Southmarsh Podid from my list, my dear~
Also, do you get any capes? The capes are dropping in certain areas. Can PM you about some of the locations.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Raitoyami
I have a Death Seeker for you, if you still need it
@Raitoyami
I have a Death Seeker for you, if you still need it
@Septica
Ah, damn, thanks - and yes please to the locations! I don't think I'd even put it on a dragon, I just want one cause they look win xD
@Septica
Ah, damn, thanks - and yes please to the locations! I don't think I'd even put it on a dragon, I just want one cause they look win xD
@Vendrus can I grab that smoke gyre?
@Vendrus can I grab that smoke gyre?
64514_s.gif
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 361 362