Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 361 362
@vendrus
Wow you got so many drops today ;-; congrats on adding to your own bestiary!

Thanks for the familiars, I'll be happy to adopt the next Crimson Emperor you get, if one doesn't drop for me between now and then ;D
@vendrus
Wow you got so many drops today ;-; congrats on adding to your own bestiary!

Thanks for the familiars, I'll be happy to adopt the next Crimson Emperor you get, if one doesn't drop for me between now and then ;D
@Vendrus
Can I trade an Emerald Cave Jewel for the Greater Sandstrike? I saw that you're busy tomorrow, so no hurry.
@Vendrus
Can I trade an Emerald Cave Jewel for the Greater Sandstrike? I saw that you're busy tomorrow, so no hurry.
2e2UMYR.png
@Vendrus
Can I trade in a dappled seal for a brown river flight or a winter wolf? ^^
@Vendrus
Can I trade in a dappled seal for a brown river flight or a winter wolf? ^^
@Vendrus I have a spare Poisonous Toridae and Stonewatch Harpy -- could I trade them in for the Sunspot Clouddancer and Shalebuck? Whenever you're not busy, that is. :)
@Vendrus I have a spare Poisonous Toridae and Stonewatch Harpy -- could I trade them in for the Sunspot Clouddancer and Shalebuck? Whenever you're not busy, that is. :)
verytrout, she/her
Art-themed pairs and more!
Currently for sale
@Vendrus
By applying familiars, has every dragon to have a unique one?
So I can´t apply, say, a Strangler to two different dragons?
Only one can have a Strangler and the other one has to have another one like an Owl?
That would be bad, finally I found one and can´t use it, LOL

If it is possible, could you send me some stones for Arcane, Wind and Water dragons, please? That´s my battle party so far..... :-)
@Vendrus
By applying familiars, has every dragon to have a unique one?
So I can´t apply, say, a Strangler to two different dragons?
Only one can have a Strangler and the other one has to have another one like an Owl?
That would be bad, finally I found one and can´t use it, LOL

If it is possible, could you send me some stones for Arcane, Wind and Water dragons, please? That´s my battle party so far..... :-)
@ulalena
Yes, you got it right.
Each dragon needs to have a unique familiar that other dragon in your lair doesn't have. You can't apply a strangler to two different dragons.
@ulalena
Yes, you got it right.
Each dragon needs to have a unique familiar that other dragon in your lair doesn't have. You can't apply a strangler to two different dragons.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Vendrus If the Greater Sandstrike is still available I have a Steam Gyre I could send in for it :)
@Vendrus If the Greater Sandstrike is still available I have a Steam Gyre I could send in for it :)
64514_s.gif
@Septica
I see! That would make 125 different familiars for all the dragons a lair is capable of, wow!

@Vendrus
Could I trade the Strangler in for some other familiar or do you have a ton of them already, LOL?
@Septica
I see! That would make 125 different familiars for all the dragons a lair is capable of, wow!

@Vendrus
Could I trade the Strangler in for some other familiar or do you have a ton of them already, LOL?
Would love to have a smoke gyre to go with my steam one, if it's still available!
Would love to have a smoke gyre to go with my steam one, if it's still available!
@Vendrus -does a little dance-

Herro! Long time no see, yes?
Well uhhh....I need some familiars (for trading and stuff) and I thought for once I'll give something back x3

I have: Crimson Reef Snail and a Noggle (or 2)

Mostly looking at the Winter Wolf, Everglade Lasher and just about anything of the rest (Clown Charger included! x---x )
@Vendrus -does a little dance-

Herro! Long time no see, yes?
Well uhhh....I need some familiars (for trading and stuff) and I thought for once I'll give something back x3

I have: Crimson Reef Snail and a Noggle (or 2)

Mostly looking at the Winter Wolf, Everglade Lasher and just about anything of the rest (Clown Charger included! x---x )
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 361 362