Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 361 362
@Vendrus

Jep, it's still on my list
@Vendrus

Jep, it's still on my list
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@Vendrus could I have a Smoke Gyre Please?
@Vendrus could I have a Smoke Gyre Please?
diamondstorm_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsmub.gif
@Vendrus

Back again! Could I trade a Death's-Head Stag for a Baku?
@Vendrus

Back again! Could I trade a Death's-Head Stag for a Baku?
@Vendrus
I have a banded owlcat- noticed a few people on the ping list want one... I'm looking for either a harpy, a clouddancer or a warcat to trade for.
@Vendrus
I have a banded owlcat- noticed a few people on the ping list want one... I'm looking for either a harpy, a clouddancer or a warcat to trade for.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
@Kowl
Sending!

@DiamondStorm
I'm afraid someone got there first!

@famousfolly
Don't worry about the stag, I have loads xD. I'll send you the Baku =)

@Telelia
Awesome! Sending you a Warcat =D

@Septica
Meant to say - your wiggly sigdragon is one of the best friggin things
@Kowl
Sending!

@DiamondStorm
I'm afraid someone got there first!

@famousfolly
Don't worry about the stag, I have loads xD. I'll send you the Baku =)

@Telelia
Awesome! Sending you a Warcat =D

@Septica
Meant to say - your wiggly sigdragon is one of the best friggin things
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus im sure septica already pmed you but there is a cape for every biome except training fields, sandswept delta, and bamboo falls owo
@Vendrus im sure septica already pmed you but there is a cape for every biome except training fields, sandswept delta, and bamboo falls owo
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Vendrus

Getting back to you about the battle stones. Large amounts of Arcane and Shining Might fragments, so if you have any to spare, it would be greatly appreciated. The majority of my dragons are Light and Arcane, but these elements almost never drop for me, except once or twice. Maybe I'm just not in the right place for them, but I'm not very far in, still have a long long way to go!
@Vendrus

Getting back to you about the battle stones. Large amounts of Arcane and Shining Might fragments, so if you have any to spare, it would be greatly appreciated. The majority of my dragons are Light and Arcane, but these elements almost never drop for me, except once or twice. Maybe I'm just not in the right place for them, but I'm not very far in, still have a long long way to go!
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@Vendrus can I have the crowned bonepriest instead?
@Vendrus can I have the crowned bonepriest instead?
diamondstorm_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsmub.gif
Another [item=Sunset Lasher] [item=Radioactive Slime] [item=Greater Sandstrike] - equalling my Mire record of 11 familiars in one evening - and I'm off for the night. Gonna be dead busy tomorrow, sorry guys.
Another Sunset Lasher Radioactive Slime Greater Sandstrike - equalling my Mire record of 11 familiars in one evening - and I'm off for the night. Gonna be dead busy tomorrow, sorry guys.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Can I ask for a Iridescent Scaleback? (sorry don't really know how this works :s)
@Vendrus Can I ask for a Iridescent Scaleback? (sorry don't really know how this works :s)
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 361 362