Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Biggest Screw-Up On FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Mine is relatively small but just happened today.

I sold my trick of the light to crim for 5k when I didn't have a spare one. And it's 60k on the AH.
So now I've been grinding the bamboo forest trying to get another one and it's not dropping :p

Mine is relatively small but just happened today.

I sold my trick of the light to crim for 5k when I didn't have a spare one. And it's 60k on the AH.
So now I've been grinding the bamboo forest trying to get another one and it's not dropping :p

i MORE THAN ONCE have spent an entire festival grinding and then forgotten to buy extras of apparel or the sprites. i have like, 8 stacks of light tablets in my hoard. i guess i get forgetful on saturday nights?
i MORE THAN ONCE have spent an entire festival grinding and then forgotten to buy extras of apparel or the sprites. i have like, 8 stacks of light tablets in my hoard. i guess i get forgetful on saturday nights?
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
I sold an unhatched egg for 225 t instead of gems once
I sold an unhatched egg for 225 t instead of gems once
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
on the colorwheel day, i exalted every dragon that i hatched on that day because they were ugly ;_;
i'm pretty sure two of them were the only ones with that color combination at that time
on the colorwheel day, i exalted every dragon that i hatched on that day because they were ugly ;_;
i'm pretty sure two of them were the only ones with that color combination at that time
i usually subscribe to threads i make so i rather not be pinged on threads i make
thank you~
Just accidentally folder-sold a Vista, and I thought I'd bump this up to let you know you're not alone if you've also done something stupid.

rip that vista tho
Just accidentally folder-sold a Vista, and I thought I'd bump this up to let you know you're not alone if you've also done something stupid.

rip that vista tho
3322ej8.gif
I gave away my first light sprite to a newbie who resold it for 6kg.

that hurt. x.x;
I gave away my first light sprite to a newbie who resold it for 6kg.

that hurt. x.x;
Not buying duplicates of the festival familiar/apparel/more recent vistas
I have never bought a dupe of any fest stuff

And I've had a set of lv 25s for 2 months now
That's 2 festivals I could've made mega cash off of

Thanks Arcanist
Not buying duplicates of the festival familiar/apparel/more recent vistas
I have never bought a dupe of any fest stuff

And I've had a set of lv 25s for 2 months now
That's 2 festivals I could've made mega cash off of

Thanks Arcanist
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Exalting my progens a few days after joining because I needed space and I had no idea that I could change their genes. Hopefully they will be returning to me soon though. Its going to cost me lotsa gems to scatter and gene them though so R.I.P. my wallet.
Exalting my progens a few days after joining because I needed space and I had no idea that I could change their genes. Hopefully they will be returning to me soon though. Its going to cost me lotsa gems to scatter and gene them though so R.I.P. my wallet.
New Inventory on the AH!
Biggest mistake was not buying a Nature Sprite in 2014 //cries

They were about 30k when I joined-
Biggest mistake was not buying a Nature Sprite in 2014 //cries

They were about 30k when I joined-
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I sold an eliminate to Crim for 1kt....
I sold an eliminate to Crim for 1kt....
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11