Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Biggest Screw-Up On FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I just remembered that a month or so ago I accidentally sold a Beserker straight from my hoard, and hadn't been checking how much they were worth out of regret. Turns out they don't get sold, so... Anyway, I want to make myself feel better by hearing about everyone else's mistakes.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I sold a hatched egg for fodder price.

Edit 2: Got another Beserker - this one I checked 20 times before putting in my vault. Success!
I just remembered that a month or so ago I accidentally sold a Beserker straight from my hoard, and hadn't been checking how much they were worth out of regret. Turns out they don't get sold, so... Anyway, I want to make myself feel better by hearing about everyone else's mistakes.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I sold a hatched egg for fodder price.

Edit 2: Got another Beserker - this one I checked 20 times before putting in my vault. Success!
3322ej8.gif
Ah, where to start.... There's so many... Selling rallies to Crim, spending my starter money to useless things before I knewhow to play the game, spending gems on genes for a dreg that I ended up exalting 'cos it was a huge gem sink in scatters and I had to stop myself, breeding my gen1s for fodder, spending my first free flight change in a flight that ended not being a good match for me... I really can go on and on but the worst screw up, even more so than selling rallues to Crim was hoard selling 99 stacks of food when I could have made triple, if not more, through the AH
Ah, where to start.... There's so many... Selling rallies to Crim, spending my starter money to useless things before I knewhow to play the game, spending gems on genes for a dreg that I ended up exalting 'cos it was a huge gem sink in scatters and I had to stop myself, breeding my gen1s for fodder, spending my first free flight change in a flight that ended not being a good match for me... I really can go on and on but the worst screw up, even more so than selling rallues to Crim was hoard selling 99 stacks of food when I could have made triple, if not more, through the AH
@Diapason
I bought the wrong dragon for 25 diamonds :´)

i'm still okay new, so i have plenty of time to screw up
@Diapason
I bought the wrong dragon for 25 diamonds :´)

i'm still okay new, so i have plenty of time to screw up
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngLrK9u2q.pngx7lUQVr.gif p0ERh2x.gif
not buying the sprites when they were cheap
not buying the sprites when they were cheap
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Not participating in festivals for the first few months of being on.
Not participating in festivals for the first few months of being on.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
buying too much fodder than i can handle. happens yesterday.
buying too much fodder than i can handle. happens yesterday.
Not going on the forums and getting the newbie freebies when I had the chance.
I used the fairgrounds to get treasure to buy dragons.
Not going on the forums and getting the newbie freebies when I had the chance.
I used the fairgrounds to get treasure to buy dragons.
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
hoardselling a darktouched chimera , exalting my random progen who had decent colours.
hoardselling a darktouched chimera , exalting my random progen who had decent colours.
image.png
Got a free gene from a very generous soul. Used it on an ugly dragon, ended up hating the dragon and exalting it. It could have gone to way better use... sigh
Got a free gene from a very generous soul. Used it on an ugly dragon, ended up hating the dragon and exalting it. It could have gone to way better use... sigh
Buying a dragon for 50kt, while it wasn't worth more than 10kt.. I exalted it recently. Also one eff up in the Coli that cost me 10 tinctures of dissolution to fix :'(
Buying a dragon for 50kt, while it wasn't worth more than 10kt.. I exalted it recently. Also one eff up in the Coli that cost me 10 tinctures of dissolution to fix :'(
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11