Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Biggest Screw-Up On FR?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Ok, so let me just start out by saying it's been a long time since I've been on this site. I got busy with school. So being the once-again noob on this site, I went on the auction and sold some of my newly hatched dragons for a really low price when I could've exalted them for much more (i forgot about the exalted feature). To be fair, though, I didn't know the auction was like a market where people can buy something right away. I thought it was like a traditional auction.

Anyways, it's not that big of a deal. At least I got a decent amount of treasure out of it lol.
Ok, so let me just start out by saying it's been a long time since I've been on this site. I got busy with school. So being the once-again noob on this site, I went on the auction and sold some of my newly hatched dragons for a really low price when I could've exalted them for much more (i forgot about the exalted feature). To be fair, though, I didn't know the auction was like a market where people can buy something right away. I thought it was like a traditional auction.

Anyways, it's not that big of a deal. At least I got a decent amount of treasure out of it lol.
Oh jeez, I've done a whole lot of dumb stuff. Ignoring festivals for the first two months I was on, eff-ing up my progen's stats in the coli (oh my god the scorched forest was my worst nightmare until i found the culex guide), the one time i bought ~50kt worth of fams from the ah and accidentally... deleted all the messages without taking the familiars....

but hot diggity dang I just forgot that dom ends on Saturday and I still have 2 exalts I didn't get in for Ice...
welp, at least Lightning's pushing :P
Oh jeez, I've done a whole lot of dumb stuff. Ignoring festivals for the first two months I was on, eff-ing up my progen's stats in the coli (oh my god the scorched forest was my worst nightmare until i found the culex guide), the one time i bought ~50kt worth of fams from the ah and accidentally... deleted all the messages without taking the familiars....

but hot diggity dang I just forgot that dom ends on Saturday and I still have 2 exalts I didn't get in for Ice...
welp, at least Lightning's pushing :P

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
buying what I thought was an XXY at first glance for 50g. named him "Sorry" and exalted him.
buying what I thought was an XXY at first glance for 50g. named him "Sorry" and exalted him.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I sold a Light Sprite for 6 million a few months ago because I wanted to change a dragon of mine to a Coatl.
And now I'm looking at how high the prices are going and I'm just
:')))))))))))))
I sold a Light Sprite for 6 million a few months ago because I wanted to change a dragon of mine to a Coatl.
And now I'm looking at how high the prices are going and I'm just
:')))))))))))))
HjZUn7k.gif
Accidentally bought a dragon of the wrong sex (it had the right colors and everything else) for ~50 gems
Accidentally bought a dragon of the wrong sex (it had the right colors and everything else) for ~50 gems
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
[quote name="RisingFlames" date=2016-07-17 17:14:43] [quote name="VirusBite666" date=2016-07-17 02:05:29] not buying the sprites when they were cheap [/quote] And for me they still would have been rather expensive, but a year ago they were probably much cheaper then they are now.... *sigh* [/quote] im sure once i looked at an around 25k gem light sprite and was like 25k GEMS, gosh! thats WAY too expensive and am not looking at 50k light sprites and sobbing
RisingFlames wrote on 2016-07-17:
VirusBite666 wrote on 2016-07-17:
not buying the sprites when they were cheap
And for me they still would have been rather expensive, but a year ago they were probably much cheaper then they are now.... *sigh*
im sure once i looked at an around 25k gem light sprite and was like
25k GEMS, gosh! thats WAY too expensive
and am not looking at 50k light sprites and sobbing
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Not paying attention to skins/accents during festivals for a good while. Missed out on some very cool ones. That's probably my saddest.

Not saving more space. Gods, my hatchery is going to take a couple months to open because of this. Not only that but I didn't save any space, so I have 5 dragons in my sisters lair that I need to get back... yea and my expansions are over 1mil now. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, and not coliing for the beginning of my gameplay. Lost some festival items there. I ended up having to get the glade boughs after the nature fest from the AH. Luckily it hadn't been too long since they came out so they weren't that expensive.
Not paying attention to skins/accents during festivals for a good while. Missed out on some very cool ones. That's probably my saddest.

Not saving more space. Gods, my hatchery is going to take a couple months to open because of this. Not only that but I didn't save any space, so I have 5 dragons in my sisters lair that I need to get back... yea and my expansions are over 1mil now. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, and not coliing for the beginning of my gameplay. Lost some festival items there. I ended up having to get the glade boughs after the nature fest from the AH. Luckily it hadn't been too long since they came out so they weren't that expensive.
everything i did in my first few months tbh
including picking my progens
everything i did in my first few months tbh
including picking my progens
-
-
-
-
:3
oh man like...everything in my first couple of months of playing.

1. exalting my progens (my custom and my random had the same color primary--ice!! they would've matched so well!!!!)
2. not buying the windbound plumage/boneyard tatters/any other early 2014/2013 holiday stuff while they were cheap
3. not earning enough money to buy the single imperial scroll i saw on the auction house early on (although i'm sure the seller would be in this thread too if i had :'D)
4. CONVERTING MY ANNIVERSARY CAKES

and though this is less my fault, dropping a ton of treasure on the holiday bears and then having them show up during notn for 10k in the auction house 8^) i'm still bitter over that one
oh man like...everything in my first couple of months of playing.

1. exalting my progens (my custom and my random had the same color primary--ice!! they would've matched so well!!!!)
2. not buying the windbound plumage/boneyard tatters/any other early 2014/2013 holiday stuff while they were cheap
3. not earning enough money to buy the single imperial scroll i saw on the auction house early on (although i'm sure the seller would be in this thread too if i had :'D)
4. CONVERTING MY ANNIVERSARY CAKES

and though this is less my fault, dropping a ton of treasure on the holiday bears and then having them show up during notn for 10k in the auction house 8^) i'm still bitter over that one
YH6XsWX.gif
Oh... dear. [list][*]Selling my first two children of my progens for 4k each during LvP, unnamed. They were exalted straight away ;_; (this was just a week or two after I joined... ;p) [*]Not getting extras of the Mask from MJ... [*]Hoardselling my Ambushes before I was told I could sell to AH for MUUUUCH more...[/list] And the obligatory "I wish I joined sooner" ;_;
Oh... dear.
  • Selling my first two children of my progens for 4k each during LvP, unnamed. They were exalted straight away ;_; (this was just a week or two after I joined... ;p)
  • Not getting extras of the Mask from MJ...
  • Hoardselling my Ambushes before I was told I could sell to AH for MUUUUCH more...

And the obligatory "I wish I joined sooner" ;_;
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11