Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Biggest Screw-Up On FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Exalting a pretty gen one.

FOR 2400 TREASURE
Exalting a pretty gen one.

FOR 2400 TREASURE
XgFzLz3.gif
Ooh that's a tough one, I can't pick just one as the biggest, I regret all 3 of these about equally so let's call it a tie.

-Selling my entire first nest of hatchlings (all were exalted of course)
-Not participating in my first festival because I didn't know it existed (Wavecrest '14, could have had a water sprite)
-Forgetting to take 200 gems from a message before I deleted it (though I think now it stops you if you try to delete it without taking the currency)
Ooh that's a tough one, I can't pick just one as the biggest, I regret all 3 of these about equally so let's call it a tie.

-Selling my entire first nest of hatchlings (all were exalted of course)
-Not participating in my first festival because I didn't know it existed (Wavecrest '14, could have had a water sprite)
-Forgetting to take 200 gems from a message before I deleted it (though I think now it stops you if you try to delete it without taking the currency)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Not buying more than one Solar blades. It was my first festival. Now I highly regret it.
Not buying more than one Solar blades. It was my first festival. Now I highly regret it.
Hoard-selling a current gene scroll, accidentally selling a frigid sash for like 300 treasure instead of gems, putting my now ex-friend's username in my referral box so now I can't buy gems...

Those are the top 3 off the top of my head
Hoard-selling a current gene scroll, accidentally selling a frigid sash for like 300 treasure instead of gems, putting my now ex-friend's username in my referral box so now I can't buy gems...

Those are the top 3 off the top of my head
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
starting a hatchery when i had almost no lair space :^)))

impulse-buying adorable fodder that when they grow up i know i shouldn't keep but now they have too much sentimental value :^^^)))))

not knowing the glass cannon setup for the coliseum and now several of my dragons are plagued with awful stats ::::^^^))))
starting a hatchery when i had almost no lair space :^)))

impulse-buying adorable fodder that when they grow up i know i shouldn't keep but now they have too much sentimental value :^^^)))))

not knowing the glass cannon setup for the coliseum and now several of my dragons are plagued with awful stats ::::^^^))))
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
  • Not taking advantage of the free stuff for newbies when I signed up.
  • Exalting my first Gen 1 I hatched (it was very pretty).
  • Not using Baldwin a lot when I first signed up.
  • Not participating in my first festival.

;-;
  • Not taking advantage of the free stuff for newbies when I signed up.
  • Exalting my first Gen 1 I hatched (it was very pretty).
  • Not using Baldwin a lot when I first signed up.
  • Not participating in my first festival.

;-;
he/they
- JOINING IN 2013 A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE SITE OPENED AND NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANYTHING PLUS TAKING A TWO YEAR HIATUS UNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO.
- JOINING IN 2013 A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE SITE OPENED AND NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANYTHING PLUS TAKING A TWO YEAR HIATUS UNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO.
Evenly distributing talent points on my first coli team..
Evenly distributing talent points on my first coli team..
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@GorAmoto

Well, at least you didn't spend around 900 gems on two dragons only to realize they couldn't breed with each other.

lmao
@GorAmoto

Well, at least you didn't spend around 900 gems on two dragons only to realize they couldn't breed with each other.

lmao
Screwing up in the coli with my dragons stats cuz I didnt know how to play, exalting my random progen even though he had nice colors (I couldn't stand him at the time, now I think he looks okay), selling all my hatchlings as fodder cuz I dodnt understand how dragon selling worked... the list goes on.

Not participating in the forums until 2 months ago! I missed out on all the newbie freebies and the forum events and games ugh
Screwing up in the coli with my dragons stats cuz I didnt know how to play, exalting my random progen even though he had nice colors (I couldn't stand him at the time, now I think he looks okay), selling all my hatchlings as fodder cuz I dodnt understand how dragon selling worked... the list goes on.

Not participating in the forums until 2 months ago! I missed out on all the newbie freebies and the forum events and games ugh
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11