Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Witches out there?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@GallifreySkaro

Well, my imagination normally does get wonky though ^^;; So it's a little hard for me. Sometimes I'll try to hold a picture in my head, then I start changing it. For example, if someone told me to imagine an elephant, after a few seconds I'd start imagining the element growing a human face, or a mustache, or something >_<''

I tried picturing a web below me and around the living room! I feel like the effects of picturing circles/webs beneath me to make myself less antsy fade after I forget they're there--but it's actually useful for the first 30 minutes or so!
@GallifreySkaro

Well, my imagination normally does get wonky though ^^;; So it's a little hard for me. Sometimes I'll try to hold a picture in my head, then I start changing it. For example, if someone told me to imagine an elephant, after a few seconds I'd start imagining the element growing a human face, or a mustache, or something >_<''

I tried picturing a web below me and around the living room! I feel like the effects of picturing circles/webs beneath me to make myself less antsy fade after I forget they're there--but it's actually useful for the first 30 minutes or so!
@spiderweb Really? That never really happens to me, at least not to the degree that I can't control it. If my mind starts straying I can usually bring it back around with considerable ease.

As for the fading thing, temporary things do that. I usually make it my intention with the other ones for it to be permanent. Other things I do to keep it strong is, I use sigils and talismans, and I refresh it every so often. Maybe once a week, but if I'm too tired usually once a month will keep it strong. Of course, everything will fade over time, I usually just make sure to check it randomly -if it feels wonky I renew it.
@spiderweb Really? That never really happens to me, at least not to the degree that I can't control it. If my mind starts straying I can usually bring it back around with considerable ease.

As for the fading thing, temporary things do that. I usually make it my intention with the other ones for it to be permanent. Other things I do to keep it strong is, I use sigils and talismans, and I refresh it every so often. Maybe once a week, but if I'm too tired usually once a month will keep it strong. Of course, everything will fade over time, I usually just make sure to check it randomly -if it feels wonky I renew it.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro It makes me kind of relieved that fading is normal! And that that things fade over time!

I think I have a bit of trouble with focusing my thoughts. That's probably part of the problem ^^;;
The visualization exercise helps though, as does meditating.
@GallifreySkaro It makes me kind of relieved that fading is normal! And that that things fade over time!

I think I have a bit of trouble with focusing my thoughts. That's probably part of the problem ^^;;
The visualization exercise helps though, as does meditating.
@spiderweb Yeah, all energy will fade eventually! And glad I could help in some way!

Also g'morning all
@spiderweb Yeah, all energy will fade eventually! And glad I could help in some way!

Also g'morning all
wfkHx9m.png
Hey, I'm a secular witch, with strong ties to spirits, stones and animals.
Hey, I'm a secular witch, with strong ties to spirits, stones and animals.
@VultureCulture hey! Welcome to the party. What kinds of spirits do you work with?
@VultureCulture hey! Welcome to the party. What kinds of spirits do you work with?
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro whichever ones find me. I've been a beacon for them since I was little. It's mostly just communicating and helping them, they don't do much for me besides scare the life out of me when I'm not expecting them.
@GallifreySkaro whichever ones find me. I've been a beacon for them since I was little. It's mostly just communicating and helping them, they don't do much for me besides scare the life out of me when I'm not expecting them.
@VultureCulture Ooh,that's pretty neat, even if thy do flip you out. I'm still struggling with communication but getting better.
@VultureCulture Ooh,that's pretty neat, even if thy do flip you out. I'm still struggling with communication but getting better.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro I enjoy them for the most part, some of them just like to scare me, I have one who projects themselves as lots and lots of large spiders running out of my view, he is my least favorite and I've told him to leave multiple times but he wont listen, just really enjoys haunting me I guess...

I try to keep my numbers down but they seriously won't quit knocking on the door to enter my house and I've told everyone in my house to stop opening the door when they hear knocking and go and nobody is there just leave the door shut, cause they keep letting more in and it's hard to handle so many at once.
@GallifreySkaro I enjoy them for the most part, some of them just like to scare me, I have one who projects themselves as lots and lots of large spiders running out of my view, he is my least favorite and I've told him to leave multiple times but he wont listen, just really enjoys haunting me I guess...

I try to keep my numbers down but they seriously won't quit knocking on the door to enter my house and I've told everyone in my house to stop opening the door when they hear knocking and go and nobody is there just leave the door shut, cause they keep letting more in and it's hard to handle so many at once.
@VultureCulture Oooh, that would be horrible, I can't deal with spiders.
Have you tried a proper banishing, or is it not serious enough for that? Most you can just ask to leave, but if they refuse, and they're honestly bothering you, you should banish their ***.
And the house I'm in right now has dozens, if not hundreds of spirits and it's constantly draining my energy. But I just put up some wards against energy in my room, which is where I am 90% of the time, and don't engage with the spirits. They do their thing, haunting the house, and I'll do mine.
@VultureCulture Oooh, that would be horrible, I can't deal with spiders.
Have you tried a proper banishing, or is it not serious enough for that? Most you can just ask to leave, but if they refuse, and they're honestly bothering you, you should banish their ***.
And the house I'm in right now has dozens, if not hundreds of spirits and it's constantly draining my energy. But I just put up some wards against energy in my room, which is where I am 90% of the time, and don't engage with the spirits. They do their thing, haunting the house, and I'll do mine.
wfkHx9m.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20