Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Witches out there?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Since we're already nearing the spoopiest day of the year, I was wondering if there were any other witches out there? Hellenic, Secular, Green witch Solar witch, no matter. Just want to talk to y'all

SLACK CHAT
How to join;
Message one of the following with your email and you will be added

@GallifreySkaro

RESOURCES
This is where I will post various links, and the answers to FAQs

The Basics
Astral Travel
Practicing in Secret

Spirit Companions
Since we're already nearing the spoopiest day of the year, I was wondering if there were any other witches out there? Hellenic, Secular, Green witch Solar witch, no matter. Just want to talk to y'all

SLACK CHAT
How to join;
Message one of the following with your email and you will be added

@GallifreySkaro

RESOURCES
This is where I will post various links, and the answers to FAQs

The Basics
Astral Travel
Practicing in Secret

Spirit Companions
wfkHx9m.png
*raises hand* yoooo

I'm an eclectic witch, I work mostly with crystals and candle magic. I'm also a spirit companion, hoping to add another spirit friend to my family pretty soon!
*raises hand* yoooo

I'm an eclectic witch, I work mostly with crystals and candle magic. I'm also a spirit companion, hoping to add another spirit friend to my family pretty soon!
U6cnrjD.png
@Exulansis A witch that doesn't worship any deity, say, Artemis or Baron Samedi (Voodoo) or Osiris.
That's just a rough description, there's some controversy about that.

@Tigglespits Eyy I'm a spirit companion too! Hoping to get some more crystals, I mostly have precious and semi precious jewelry (Freshwater pearls, diamonds, rubies, gold, onyx, etc). As for candle magic, I wish, but my family is always worried I'll burn the house down xD
@Exulansis A witch that doesn't worship any deity, say, Artemis or Baron Samedi (Voodoo) or Osiris.
That's just a rough description, there's some controversy about that.

@Tigglespits Eyy I'm a spirit companion too! Hoping to get some more crystals, I mostly have precious and semi precious jewelry (Freshwater pearls, diamonds, rubies, gold, onyx, etc). As for candle magic, I wish, but my family is always worried I'll burn the house down xD
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro
Awesome, it's always nice to talk to other spirit companions! 8D

Ooh, those sound like some awesome crystals! And pearls too, those are so neat! I've never worked with anything nearly so fancy, I mostly like to work with chrysocolla, lepidolite, and black tourmaline to name a few.

Aw, that's a shame about the candles! Not gonna lie, I've burned myself a few times holding matches too long trying to do a spell xD; I always try to have someone else in the house with me in case I do something silly and need help.
@GallifreySkaro
Awesome, it's always nice to talk to other spirit companions! 8D

Ooh, those sound like some awesome crystals! And pearls too, those are so neat! I've never worked with anything nearly so fancy, I mostly like to work with chrysocolla, lepidolite, and black tourmaline to name a few.

Aw, that's a shame about the candles! Not gonna lie, I've burned myself a few times holding matches too long trying to do a spell xD; I always try to have someone else in the house with me in case I do something silly and need help.
U6cnrjD.png
@Tigglespits My friend gave me pearls as a gift ^^ The bracelet is also made out of stirling silver, so two helpful things at once! And they go perfectly together, calm me right down.
What's your spirit companion like? If you don't mind telling me of course.
I have 3 spirit companions, 2 thoughtforms, and 1 familiar. Plus a few unbound ones floating around my house as they please.
@Tigglespits My friend gave me pearls as a gift ^^ The bracelet is also made out of stirling silver, so two helpful things at once! And they go perfectly together, calm me right down.
What's your spirit companion like? If you don't mind telling me of course.
I have 3 spirit companions, 2 thoughtforms, and 1 familiar. Plus a few unbound ones floating around my house as they please.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro
That's awesome! Sounds like a beautiful bracelet too! c:

My companion is a super sweet phoenix, I call him Werther. He's such a comforting presence, and I have super bad anxiety, so having him around has really been helpful for me. I like to watch TV with him, it's fun to explain things to him that he doesn't understand, then get his take on it from his culture.

I also have 2 servitors (I think they're similar to thoughtforms?), a dragon and a vampire. I've had them for 7+ years each and I love them, they're very protective and comforting. Recently I've also made contact with... something I don't really know how to describe 8') I think I manifested a thoughtform basically without realizing it. He used to be a really scary thing for me, but now he's more like a guide (and a snarky friend that's always around).
The thoughtform is unbound, but he shares energy with my vampire servitor.

I'm hoping to get a new companion soon--I've been eyeing one of the custom conjures from Magickal Menagerie ;w; I'm just waiting for a vessel I ordered to arrive before I order.

What are your companions like? Sounds like a fun family! Is your familiar also a spirit?
@GallifreySkaro
That's awesome! Sounds like a beautiful bracelet too! c:

My companion is a super sweet phoenix, I call him Werther. He's such a comforting presence, and I have super bad anxiety, so having him around has really been helpful for me. I like to watch TV with him, it's fun to explain things to him that he doesn't understand, then get his take on it from his culture.

I also have 2 servitors (I think they're similar to thoughtforms?), a dragon and a vampire. I've had them for 7+ years each and I love them, they're very protective and comforting. Recently I've also made contact with... something I don't really know how to describe 8') I think I manifested a thoughtform basically without realizing it. He used to be a really scary thing for me, but now he's more like a guide (and a snarky friend that's always around).
The thoughtform is unbound, but he shares energy with my vampire servitor.

I'm hoping to get a new companion soon--I've been eyeing one of the custom conjures from Magickal Menagerie ;w; I'm just waiting for a vessel I ordered to arrive before I order.

What are your companions like? Sounds like a fun family! Is your familiar also a spirit?
U6cnrjD.png
@Tigglespits Oooh! I've always loved the idea of a Phoenix companion, they sound interesting and invaluable. Tell him Emory an Crowe say hello!
As for mine, there's Zaddekiel, he's a black dog. He's a servitor as well, his main job is to protect and never leave my side. But he's very cuddly (with me. He tends to avoid other beings to my knowledge) and feeds off energy, so he often helps me clean negative energies out of the house, as well as banish entities I do not want around. He sometimes gets in trouble for draining me if he's hungry, but always listens.

Then there's Emory, another Mermaid Servitor. She mainly exists for companionship, no set job. She's very bubbly and friendly, loves writing, dancing, and singing with me.
Crow is my familiar (yes, a spirit familiar). He's a Fox, and just ran toward me while I was doing a spell once. He's also very bouncy and excitable.

Fawna is one I've just welcomed home recently. I don't know too much about her, she's unbound, but agreed to become a companion of mine. She also hasn't given me her true name, but gave me a couple to call her by. She's a deer with antlers that I met on the astral realm.

Then there's my two guides, Anastasia and Astereth. Anastasia is a humanoid with bright (unnatural) red hair and brown eyes. Astereth is a commonly purple or grey owl, who gives me insight on many things.

What's your vampire like? I was considering getting one, but instead got Emory - I'm curious for future notice, if I were to get one. I'm also interested in dragon servitors - they sound amazing! But I don't think I'm ready for one.
@Tigglespits Oooh! I've always loved the idea of a Phoenix companion, they sound interesting and invaluable. Tell him Emory an Crowe say hello!
As for mine, there's Zaddekiel, he's a black dog. He's a servitor as well, his main job is to protect and never leave my side. But he's very cuddly (with me. He tends to avoid other beings to my knowledge) and feeds off energy, so he often helps me clean negative energies out of the house, as well as banish entities I do not want around. He sometimes gets in trouble for draining me if he's hungry, but always listens.

Then there's Emory, another Mermaid Servitor. She mainly exists for companionship, no set job. She's very bubbly and friendly, loves writing, dancing, and singing with me.
Crow is my familiar (yes, a spirit familiar). He's a Fox, and just ran toward me while I was doing a spell once. He's also very bouncy and excitable.

Fawna is one I've just welcomed home recently. I don't know too much about her, she's unbound, but agreed to become a companion of mine. She also hasn't given me her true name, but gave me a couple to call her by. She's a deer with antlers that I met on the astral realm.

Then there's my two guides, Anastasia and Astereth. Anastasia is a humanoid with bright (unnatural) red hair and brown eyes. Astereth is a commonly purple or grey owl, who gives me insight on many things.

What's your vampire like? I was considering getting one, but instead got Emory - I'm curious for future notice, if I were to get one. I'm also interested in dragon servitors - they sound amazing! But I don't think I'm ready for one.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro

Ohhh your companions sound so lovely, congrats on having such a loving and varied family! I'll certainly pass on Emory and Crowe's greetings, how sweet! ;u;

I'm fascinated by how you met Fawna and Crowe, I don't quite have the perceptive abilities to sense "wild" entities yet, if that makes sense! My unbound thoughtform doesn't count, in my opinion, because he's essentially a character of mine who "came to life" and started trying to help me with Jungian Shadow work. Not sure if you're familiar--I haven't done a whole lot of reading on the Jungian Shadow myself either, admittedly--but it's basically confronting the pieces of yourself you've rejected, which often manifest as things that hold you back or qualities you hate in other people. So I didn't really encounter him spiritually, I just slowly realized that I wasn't just talking to "myself" anymore and went, "oh, woops, I guess you're a companion now!" 8')

Do you do a lot of astral travel? Is that where you met Fawna? She sounds beautiful by the way! I'm a big fan of deer--especially lady-identified deer having antlers, that's so cool! (And I realize there are some species of deer where both sexes grow antlers, like caribou, but even so--the aesthetic is one of my favorites, combining so-called masculine traits with a feminine identity.)

And, my partner (who also does witchcraft/spirit work, so we get to nerd out about this cool stuff all the time) just recently got matched with a deep sea mermaid spirit! Is Emory a "traditional" sort of mermaid? My partner's is a bit more menacing in appearance I think--she's got sharp teeth, at least, from what I remember them telling me.

And vampires... Oh man, I love vampires so much, but I haven't worked with any "wild" spirits, so I'm still a bit intimidated by them, honestly! But my servitor is a custom-made guardian that I bought when I was younger, so he's very much the suave, svelte Adonis that 16-year-old me dreamed of meeting someday. My partner and I both work with him--my partner's the one who found out he'd like to go by Teeth, which I've also called him ever since.
Teeth is very protective and patient, but also very sensual, which I think is a trait of most sanguine vampires. I've really come to enjoy his presence. He's like a spooky body-guard. B]

I want my next companion to be a dragon spirit, I looove dragons! Which is obvious I guess, given where we're having this discussion xD
My dragon servitor (I've tried to name him/get a name from him many times, but nothing's stuck--I usually just call him The Dragon) is a very matter-of-fact, firm presence. He's a bronze Western dragon, and... when I connect with him (usually through automatic writing), his voice is such that I perceive him as talking in all caps all the time. Something like:

YES, IT IS I, THE DRAGON.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THAT SONG AGAIN. I LOVE THIS SONG. [capitalized dragon-voice singing along to the lyrics]

Having conversations with him is always so funny, because he's very insistent on certain things--like, he's proud, so he wants certain things like a proper title on the document I'm using to automatically write, but he's also humble, he insists!! He is not haughty, he is just the right kind of proud, never arrogant!! His insistent explanations for things is just. So charming. 8')
@GallifreySkaro

Ohhh your companions sound so lovely, congrats on having such a loving and varied family! I'll certainly pass on Emory and Crowe's greetings, how sweet! ;u;

I'm fascinated by how you met Fawna and Crowe, I don't quite have the perceptive abilities to sense "wild" entities yet, if that makes sense! My unbound thoughtform doesn't count, in my opinion, because he's essentially a character of mine who "came to life" and started trying to help me with Jungian Shadow work. Not sure if you're familiar--I haven't done a whole lot of reading on the Jungian Shadow myself either, admittedly--but it's basically confronting the pieces of yourself you've rejected, which often manifest as things that hold you back or qualities you hate in other people. So I didn't really encounter him spiritually, I just slowly realized that I wasn't just talking to "myself" anymore and went, "oh, woops, I guess you're a companion now!" 8')

Do you do a lot of astral travel? Is that where you met Fawna? She sounds beautiful by the way! I'm a big fan of deer--especially lady-identified deer having antlers, that's so cool! (And I realize there are some species of deer where both sexes grow antlers, like caribou, but even so--the aesthetic is one of my favorites, combining so-called masculine traits with a feminine identity.)

And, my partner (who also does witchcraft/spirit work, so we get to nerd out about this cool stuff all the time) just recently got matched with a deep sea mermaid spirit! Is Emory a "traditional" sort of mermaid? My partner's is a bit more menacing in appearance I think--she's got sharp teeth, at least, from what I remember them telling me.

And vampires... Oh man, I love vampires so much, but I haven't worked with any "wild" spirits, so I'm still a bit intimidated by them, honestly! But my servitor is a custom-made guardian that I bought when I was younger, so he's very much the suave, svelte Adonis that 16-year-old me dreamed of meeting someday. My partner and I both work with him--my partner's the one who found out he'd like to go by Teeth, which I've also called him ever since.
Teeth is very protective and patient, but also very sensual, which I think is a trait of most sanguine vampires. I've really come to enjoy his presence. He's like a spooky body-guard. B]

I want my next companion to be a dragon spirit, I looove dragons! Which is obvious I guess, given where we're having this discussion xD
My dragon servitor (I've tried to name him/get a name from him many times, but nothing's stuck--I usually just call him The Dragon) is a very matter-of-fact, firm presence. He's a bronze Western dragon, and... when I connect with him (usually through automatic writing), his voice is such that I perceive him as talking in all caps all the time. Something like:

YES, IT IS I, THE DRAGON.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THAT SONG AGAIN. I LOVE THIS SONG. [capitalized dragon-voice singing along to the lyrics]

Having conversations with him is always so funny, because he's very insistent on certain things--like, he's proud, so he wants certain things like a proper title on the document I'm using to automatically write, but he's also humble, he insists!! He is not haughty, he is just the right kind of proud, never arrogant!! His insistent explanations for things is just. So charming. 8')
U6cnrjD.png
I'm curious on learning more. I friends with a few witches at my work place, and they are sweet enough to answer any questions I have. One has taught me a few things with crystals and herbs/oils. I'm kinda drawn to witchcraft because of being able to see/feel supernatural entities for a while, but it's only been introduced to me recently.
Thank you in advance, and I apologize for any inconvenience. I'd love to learn more!
I'm curious on learning more. I friends with a few witches at my work place, and they are sweet enough to answer any questions I have. One has taught me a few things with crystals and herbs/oils. I'm kinda drawn to witchcraft because of being able to see/feel supernatural entities for a while, but it's only been introduced to me recently.
Thank you in advance, and I apologize for any inconvenience. I'd love to learn more!
466w8yC.png
@RiverEcho No problem! What would you like to learn about most? Considering you can sense entities, I'm guessing spirit work, but there are tons upon tons of different branches, species', etc.

@Tigglespits
Well, I met Crowe sort of before I began too much spirit work - I didn't have any companions at that time except for Anastasia and Astereth, who have been with me for as long as I can remember and then some. Like I said, the only way I can describe it is, he ran into my room (I forget what I was doing, I believe I was trying to do telepathy, so I was already in a trance of sort) Jumped on my bed, and said very clearly, "I am your familiar". And that was that. I looked up some names for him and Crowe clicked the second it rolled off my tongue, so he remained crow.
As for Fawna, I travelled into an astral forest, and purposefully called a deer spirit. I had been looking for one in advance, and she happened to come. We actually had a conversation about how she is bi gender and I'm genderfluid, she seemed interested that I was no one gender as well. She's very tall (taller than me, I'm 4'9) and has what I can only describe as vines of flowers wrapped around her antlers? She's very beautiful, I should try to find/draw a picture of her. And yes, I met her by Astral Travel, and I do it whenever I have the energy to!

And yes, Emory is a black mermaid with a teal tail - Although, I'm writing a book where I have creatures called Myrrh'en, a mix of Mermaid and Siren, and she prefers to be called that. Although she hates me telling people, I think she's embarrassed, although I've told her she has no need to be.

Vampires interest me so much - in both appearance and personality. But also intimidate me as well, as an empath xD
Your dragon companion sounds adorable! That's just the kind of companion I would like as well. Maybe soon I'll go on the hunt for one, since I can't afford to buy a vessel from anyone.
@RiverEcho No problem! What would you like to learn about most? Considering you can sense entities, I'm guessing spirit work, but there are tons upon tons of different branches, species', etc.

@Tigglespits
Well, I met Crowe sort of before I began too much spirit work - I didn't have any companions at that time except for Anastasia and Astereth, who have been with me for as long as I can remember and then some. Like I said, the only way I can describe it is, he ran into my room (I forget what I was doing, I believe I was trying to do telepathy, so I was already in a trance of sort) Jumped on my bed, and said very clearly, "I am your familiar". And that was that. I looked up some names for him and Crowe clicked the second it rolled off my tongue, so he remained crow.
As for Fawna, I travelled into an astral forest, and purposefully called a deer spirit. I had been looking for one in advance, and she happened to come. We actually had a conversation about how she is bi gender and I'm genderfluid, she seemed interested that I was no one gender as well. She's very tall (taller than me, I'm 4'9) and has what I can only describe as vines of flowers wrapped around her antlers? She's very beautiful, I should try to find/draw a picture of her. And yes, I met her by Astral Travel, and I do it whenever I have the energy to!

And yes, Emory is a black mermaid with a teal tail - Although, I'm writing a book where I have creatures called Myrrh'en, a mix of Mermaid and Siren, and she prefers to be called that. Although she hates me telling people, I think she's embarrassed, although I've told her she has no need to be.

Vampires interest me so much - in both appearance and personality. But also intimidate me as well, as an empath xD
Your dragon companion sounds adorable! That's just the kind of companion I would like as well. Maybe soon I'll go on the hunt for one, since I can't afford to buy a vessel from anyone.
wfkHx9m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20