Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Witches out there?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@GallifreySkaro
I've actually tried to look up seeing energy, and feeling energy, and in general "energy" a lot. Most of the times people talk about chi and aura--I think.
At this point, I can pretty much accept that the world is full of energy. Mostly because I have no reason to think it's not. I mean, from even the standpoint of science, I get told that atoms exist. If I can believe in atoms, magnetic fields, heat, and the mind, (and the brain and cones interpreting colors,) I can accept energy existing. I'm guessing that science doesn't explain energy, but the idea of /something/ energetic making up everything makes sense... I guess I went on a rant of my own xD? Mostly I think it was because I felt I should explain why, as a skeptic, I'd believe energy as everything.

How do you direct energy?
As with many of the things I've searched, this seems to be somewhat different depending on the source. It feels like everyone has so many different things! Mostly it's any task that requires concentration. The variety confuses me a bit.
How does one sense energy?
Do you need to sense energy? I mean, to direct energy, you should probably sense it right? In all the things I've read online, I'm confused about one thing: When people see/feel energy, do they really see it/feel as in they really see/feel it, or is it something they feel/see in their head?

I'd like to ask how to direct energy into a spell, but I feel like at this point, a spell is getting ahead of myself ^^;;

@LizardKing
I’d like a link!

As for history and spells, I think I get that historical basis is something that works because it worked? I get the feeling that spellcraft is like art and art history (well, for me, everything’s art, but I think this is really similar). Like, a child’s doodle doesn’t really “work” because it’s unpolished. And then people in the past made styles that “worked.” And artists in the present also make styles that “work.” I definitely don’t know if it’s like this, but based on what you said and what I’ve read, it’s starting to feel that way?
@GallifreySkaro
I've actually tried to look up seeing energy, and feeling energy, and in general "energy" a lot. Most of the times people talk about chi and aura--I think.
At this point, I can pretty much accept that the world is full of energy. Mostly because I have no reason to think it's not. I mean, from even the standpoint of science, I get told that atoms exist. If I can believe in atoms, magnetic fields, heat, and the mind, (and the brain and cones interpreting colors,) I can accept energy existing. I'm guessing that science doesn't explain energy, but the idea of /something/ energetic making up everything makes sense... I guess I went on a rant of my own xD? Mostly I think it was because I felt I should explain why, as a skeptic, I'd believe energy as everything.

How do you direct energy?
As with many of the things I've searched, this seems to be somewhat different depending on the source. It feels like everyone has so many different things! Mostly it's any task that requires concentration. The variety confuses me a bit.
How does one sense energy?
Do you need to sense energy? I mean, to direct energy, you should probably sense it right? In all the things I've read online, I'm confused about one thing: When people see/feel energy, do they really see it/feel as in they really see/feel it, or is it something they feel/see in their head?

I'd like to ask how to direct energy into a spell, but I feel like at this point, a spell is getting ahead of myself ^^;;

@LizardKing
I’d like a link!

As for history and spells, I think I get that historical basis is something that works because it worked? I get the feeling that spellcraft is like art and art history (well, for me, everything’s art, but I think this is really similar). Like, a child’s doodle doesn’t really “work” because it’s unpolished. And then people in the past made styles that “worked.” And artists in the present also make styles that “work.” I definitely don’t know if it’s like this, but based on what you said and what I’ve read, it’s starting to feel that way?
@spiderweb How you direct energy, there are plenty of different ways, but I think, fundamentally, it comes down to seeing/feeling/aka visualizing the energy, and just controlling it. Yeah, seems hard and is hard, but it's all in practice. But it's like doing anything you would in real life, just with visualization. You can visualize a ball bouncing off a wall, or energy flying around the room, or the room filled with a hazy light, and there you're directing energy.

There's also other tools you can use - Wands, crystals/stones, etc, but I personally do best, and recommend you start just doing it by yourself with your hands and your mind.

As for sensing it, I really thing everyone can, they just don't know how. and everyone senses it differently, so if they don't sense it as they status quo they just assume they can't feel it at all, when really they can.
I have some a link on the front page for basic exercises of visualization, while you do them you should be able to feel/sense energy.

And as for how people see feel it, like I said,everyone's different, but mostly people see it "in their mind" starting, and as they get progressively better it feels more "real". For example, when I started spirit work, I first just heard my own voice, literally just thinking the answers, so I thought it was obviously just me talking to myself.
But as I did it more, each spirit got a unique energy, a unique voice completely unlike mine, and I could visualize what they actually looked like (or wanted me to think they looked like), so it was gradual.

As for directing energy into a spell, that depends on what kind of spell it is. Mostly though, it's visualizing energy (yours or otherwise) going into the spell, and focusing on your intention.
@spiderweb How you direct energy, there are plenty of different ways, but I think, fundamentally, it comes down to seeing/feeling/aka visualizing the energy, and just controlling it. Yeah, seems hard and is hard, but it's all in practice. But it's like doing anything you would in real life, just with visualization. You can visualize a ball bouncing off a wall, or energy flying around the room, or the room filled with a hazy light, and there you're directing energy.

There's also other tools you can use - Wands, crystals/stones, etc, but I personally do best, and recommend you start just doing it by yourself with your hands and your mind.

As for sensing it, I really thing everyone can, they just don't know how. and everyone senses it differently, so if they don't sense it as they status quo they just assume they can't feel it at all, when really they can.
I have some a link on the front page for basic exercises of visualization, while you do them you should be able to feel/sense energy.

And as for how people see feel it, like I said,everyone's different, but mostly people see it "in their mind" starting, and as they get progressively better it feels more "real". For example, when I started spirit work, I first just heard my own voice, literally just thinking the answers, so I thought it was obviously just me talking to myself.
But as I did it more, each spirit got a unique energy, a unique voice completely unlike mine, and I could visualize what they actually looked like (or wanted me to think they looked like), so it was gradual.

As for directing energy into a spell, that depends on what kind of spell it is. Mostly though, it's visualizing energy (yours or otherwise) going into the spell, and focusing on your intention.
wfkHx9m.png
@GallifreySkaro
Thank-you for explaining and directing me to the front page! I completely forget it existed for a while, sorry about that ^^;; I'll go read that now!

EDIT: I tried the visualization exercise. Overall I think that my imagination is functioning well enough for this. I find it incredibly difficult to imagine myself as myself though--as in, I'll be seeing myself from a third-person perspective. I think I'll try this a lot and then eventually I'll trust however I imagine energy to be like?
It was pretty calming by the way ^^. Kind of like guided meditation or taking a small nap. I'll continue to do the exercise as with practicing anything.

Edit 2: Remember when you said that I could create a spell to try to believe in witches and magic? I don't think I created a spell, but I think I might have directed energy? Or is it really just a mental thing? I'm not sure. Anyway, I read somewhere about placing a circle around myself. So I imagined a white-ish circle surrounding myself to calm me down instead of getting antsy and getting up to get a snack all the time. I can't decide whether to think it's just psychology or not. I think I'm still antsy, but less inclined to get up and snack mindlessly. Every time I nearly step up from my chair, I imagine the circle flaring a white barrier. It's kind of difficult trying to not just "dispell" the circle so I can get up. I'm really struggling between whether this is me playing tricks on my mind, because I feel like energy hasn't felt real to me yet, or to think that this is somehow part of it.

What's the difference between magic and playing convincing tricks on myself?
I'm definitely not trying to say that I think spells are just tricking myself! I sincerely hope the things I wrote did not come out that way! Mostly it's because I'd like to know how I can tell the difference! Since spells on myself are potent...If I manage to make one, how do I know it's the result of a spell?

(I haven't forgot tarot reading; I'm just also interested in exposing myself to magic through spells now ^^;;)
@GallifreySkaro
Thank-you for explaining and directing me to the front page! I completely forget it existed for a while, sorry about that ^^;; I'll go read that now!

EDIT: I tried the visualization exercise. Overall I think that my imagination is functioning well enough for this. I find it incredibly difficult to imagine myself as myself though--as in, I'll be seeing myself from a third-person perspective. I think I'll try this a lot and then eventually I'll trust however I imagine energy to be like?
It was pretty calming by the way ^^. Kind of like guided meditation or taking a small nap. I'll continue to do the exercise as with practicing anything.

Edit 2: Remember when you said that I could create a spell to try to believe in witches and magic? I don't think I created a spell, but I think I might have directed energy? Or is it really just a mental thing? I'm not sure. Anyway, I read somewhere about placing a circle around myself. So I imagined a white-ish circle surrounding myself to calm me down instead of getting antsy and getting up to get a snack all the time. I can't decide whether to think it's just psychology or not. I think I'm still antsy, but less inclined to get up and snack mindlessly. Every time I nearly step up from my chair, I imagine the circle flaring a white barrier. It's kind of difficult trying to not just "dispell" the circle so I can get up. I'm really struggling between whether this is me playing tricks on my mind, because I feel like energy hasn't felt real to me yet, or to think that this is somehow part of it.

What's the difference between magic and playing convincing tricks on myself?
I'm definitely not trying to say that I think spells are just tricking myself! I sincerely hope the things I wrote did not come out that way! Mostly it's because I'd like to know how I can tell the difference! Since spells on myself are potent...If I manage to make one, how do I know it's the result of a spell?

(I haven't forgot tarot reading; I'm just also interested in exposing myself to magic through spells now ^^;;)
Umm I don't do a whole hell of a lot of magic (mostly i make talisimins for others when i do) but I'm pagan. does that count?
Umm I don't do a whole hell of a lot of magic (mostly i make talisimins for others when i do) but I'm pagan. does that count?
@spiderweb Thinking of energy, it's useful to use electricity as a symbol for it. They are similar in many ways - they run through everything, through our bodies, through the air, and it's normally invisible to us. Even children who don't know how electricity works can use it themselves, it's as easy as flipping a light switch. But if you want to CONTROL electricity, like making your own lamp, now we're talking about something you need to study and learn! Then you've got to know what metal wire is the best for conducting that specific type of energy, is it better to use lead or steel wire for what you're going to make? Thins like that.

Energy is much the same. We use it all the time, but it's largely invisible to us until we start looking closer at it. Luckily for beginners, you don't need to see energy in order to use it, either - you can have spells made for you, or you can follow instructions, just like with that light switch! Starting to work with a pre-made spell is actually a good way to get into it. It's to learning energy what building a lamp from wire and a battery is for grade school science class. You'll slowly get a hang of how it works by practicing. Visualizing is part of most "pre-made" spells, so it's a good way to get into it.

Although, I think the easiest way to learn to sense energy, would be learning by plants. It's how I first got into it - I'd be walking through the woods and noticed that some trees have different "flavors". It's great for beginners partially because it is free, all you need is a couple of trees! If you sit under an oak tree, does that oak have a different "energy flavor" compared to sitting under an ash tree? What about two individual ash trees, do they feel identical, or do they have their own individual voices? Do you sense colors, personalities, tastes, however this "energy" would present itself to you as an individual?
@spiderweb Thinking of energy, it's useful to use electricity as a symbol for it. They are similar in many ways - they run through everything, through our bodies, through the air, and it's normally invisible to us. Even children who don't know how electricity works can use it themselves, it's as easy as flipping a light switch. But if you want to CONTROL electricity, like making your own lamp, now we're talking about something you need to study and learn! Then you've got to know what metal wire is the best for conducting that specific type of energy, is it better to use lead or steel wire for what you're going to make? Thins like that.

Energy is much the same. We use it all the time, but it's largely invisible to us until we start looking closer at it. Luckily for beginners, you don't need to see energy in order to use it, either - you can have spells made for you, or you can follow instructions, just like with that light switch! Starting to work with a pre-made spell is actually a good way to get into it. It's to learning energy what building a lamp from wire and a battery is for grade school science class. You'll slowly get a hang of how it works by practicing. Visualizing is part of most "pre-made" spells, so it's a good way to get into it.

Although, I think the easiest way to learn to sense energy, would be learning by plants. It's how I first got into it - I'd be walking through the woods and noticed that some trees have different "flavors". It's great for beginners partially because it is free, all you need is a couple of trees! If you sit under an oak tree, does that oak have a different "energy flavor" compared to sitting under an ash tree? What about two individual ash trees, do they feel identical, or do they have their own individual voices? Do you sense colors, personalities, tastes, however this "energy" would present itself to you as an individual?
@Finnley
Thanks! I think I needed to hear that actually. I've been dancing around the idea of trying a spell because I've been really iffy about trying it for no good reason. Honestly, I don't know why exactly.

I'll try tea magic after I obtain some tea. I think I won't mess this up, so it should be simple enough?

Greenery's really urbanized where I live (a city with the occasional tree squared off with cement, rows of the same bushes and flowers for decoration) but that shouldn't make a difference I hope?

Edit: I'm somewhat worried I'm taking up too much of the thread with my questions.. but I feel like I'm reaching a plan of how to expose myself to magic, so my questions should come to an end very soon ^^;;
@Finnley
Thanks! I think I needed to hear that actually. I've been dancing around the idea of trying a spell because I've been really iffy about trying it for no good reason. Honestly, I don't know why exactly.

I'll try tea magic after I obtain some tea. I think I won't mess this up, so it should be simple enough?

Greenery's really urbanized where I live (a city with the occasional tree squared off with cement, rows of the same bushes and flowers for decoration) but that shouldn't make a difference I hope?

Edit: I'm somewhat worried I'm taking up too much of the thread with my questions.. but I feel like I'm reaching a plan of how to expose myself to magic, so my questions should come to an end very soon ^^;;
@LibraryDrone definitely! At this point this thread is pretty much just for any and all magic practicers, those interested, and skeptics, so come on in

@spiderweb I feel you though, that isn't a skeptic thing, that's just a magic thing. Sometimes I still struggle with being sure of myself and my magic.
I guess the difference is that it's real? That's the only real "difference", except for maybe how you perceive it. My only advice for that is - keep doing it. Even if you think it's fake, or your imagination, keep doing it, and you'll get better, and it will get more and more glaringly obvious it isn't just your "imagination". Worst case scenario, you still succeed in doing what you wanted, and maybe just think you're being silly right? Cast a spell to get a dollar bill, get a dollar bill but not sure whether it was magic or chance. Or maybe don't get it immediately, but get it when you've long forgotten you even cast it. What's to lose?

Also, you definitely directed energy! That's pretty impressive for a first (?) try. I only was able to do that a while ago, although I admit I wasn't practicing as much as I should.
You could try making a chi ball, to feel energy. Usually, it'll just feel really warm, or like a soft pressure between your hands.

Also following what Finnley mentioned about the "best" way to learn about energy, I'm gonna put it out there it's all personal preference. I got into it by weather and manipulating weather, because I've always felt a strong pull toward electricity, and I'm a fire sign. So naturally, things to do with power, electricity, passion, and suddenness attract me. I recommend finding what attracts you, and find something magickal you can do with it.

Edit: also, don't worry about taking up to much space! Questions are always welcome, and if you don't want to spam chat, you could always join the Slack chat I made. That way the thread would stay nice and clean, and you could still ask questions to your hearts content
@LibraryDrone definitely! At this point this thread is pretty much just for any and all magic practicers, those interested, and skeptics, so come on in

@spiderweb I feel you though, that isn't a skeptic thing, that's just a magic thing. Sometimes I still struggle with being sure of myself and my magic.
I guess the difference is that it's real? That's the only real "difference", except for maybe how you perceive it. My only advice for that is - keep doing it. Even if you think it's fake, or your imagination, keep doing it, and you'll get better, and it will get more and more glaringly obvious it isn't just your "imagination". Worst case scenario, you still succeed in doing what you wanted, and maybe just think you're being silly right? Cast a spell to get a dollar bill, get a dollar bill but not sure whether it was magic or chance. Or maybe don't get it immediately, but get it when you've long forgotten you even cast it. What's to lose?

Also, you definitely directed energy! That's pretty impressive for a first (?) try. I only was able to do that a while ago, although I admit I wasn't practicing as much as I should.
You could try making a chi ball, to feel energy. Usually, it'll just feel really warm, or like a soft pressure between your hands.

Also following what Finnley mentioned about the "best" way to learn about energy, I'm gonna put it out there it's all personal preference. I got into it by weather and manipulating weather, because I've always felt a strong pull toward electricity, and I'm a fire sign. So naturally, things to do with power, electricity, passion, and suddenness attract me. I recommend finding what attracts you, and find something magickal you can do with it.

Edit: also, don't worry about taking up to much space! Questions are always welcome, and if you don't want to spam chat, you could always join the Slack chat I made. That way the thread would stay nice and clean, and you could still ask questions to your hearts content
wfkHx9m.png
@spiderweb Just go for it. There are a few safety rules that you've probably come across by now - no love spells or other controlling spells, don't harm other people, things like that. Especially for a beginner, that can be really harmful to you as a caster. I don't suggest you do it later either because it's not exactly nice, but definitely don't when you're just starting out. Whether you're dealing with magic or science, some things are just unsafe and you should know what you're heading into if you want to try it out, and right now with these things, you don't, so don't touch those. Common sense applies.

In any other regard, though, heck yeah go for it! There is no reason to put it off. I've never tried te magic, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

It matters, but not so much it won't work. If you can, try to find a park, because people will probably stare at you if you sit under a tree on the sidewalk lol. (Also, people pee on those..) A wild place is better, but a tree is a tree is a tree is a tree, and as long as it's alive (or harbors life) then why not.
@spiderweb Just go for it. There are a few safety rules that you've probably come across by now - no love spells or other controlling spells, don't harm other people, things like that. Especially for a beginner, that can be really harmful to you as a caster. I don't suggest you do it later either because it's not exactly nice, but definitely don't when you're just starting out. Whether you're dealing with magic or science, some things are just unsafe and you should know what you're heading into if you want to try it out, and right now with these things, you don't, so don't touch those. Common sense applies.

In any other regard, though, heck yeah go for it! There is no reason to put it off. I've never tried te magic, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

It matters, but not so much it won't work. If you can, try to find a park, because people will probably stare at you if you sit under a tree on the sidewalk lol. (Also, people pee on those..) A wild place is better, but a tree is a tree is a tree is a tree, and as long as it's alive (or harbors life) then why not.
@GallifreySkaro
I'm surprised that was directing energy! Although I've got to admit I have a hard time controlling it. My mind goes crazy with still things that are present sometimes. At some point I started think the circle was changing into purple 'runes' (I don't know how to describe it, but I think my head was taking images from FR's runes gene) and I got kind of scared (because frankly I get scared of my own imagination's ability to turn good things into something awful). Immediately afterward I thought that I could make it something not awful, and the purple circle thing plastered itself over my skin. I walked around a bit then sat down, but didn't feel very antsy anymore. I feel pretty silly, and at this point I nearly forgot that happened though ^^:;

I don't really know if I can call this my first try either to be honest. I mean, it's my first time kind of trying to believe in it, but I often imagined streams of stuff flying around myself while faking ribbon dancing as a kid XD. I don't think that counts very much, but trying to see something from my head is not too new to me.
I tried to look between my hands for a ball of something in my "mind's eye". I felt a slight warm and had tingly hands for a bit. I couldn't make out the purple/white ball too well. It floated around a bit. After I tried to make two more balls, one identical to the other one and another that was blue (but was cold for some reason?). At that point I think I lost the first chi ball for a bit, then for some reason imagined it was at the back of the living room. When I tried to stick the blue and purple ball together, I felt like I didn't have enough color theory to mix them together? It turned into a scary black mess and I hurriedly pulled them apart. Then I touched the balls to make them sort of dissipate.
I still feel pretty silly for typing this out, but as you said, I'll keep doing it.

As for what attracts me... I somehow don't think I know enough about myself to properly answer this. Self discovery and personal identity just happens to be a thing I struggle with ^^;; I sometimes have a hard time knowing if I really like something when I feel like I like it. This probably doesn't make too much sense ^^;;
I like ribbons and threads I guess. Weird, but anything to do with stringy things makes me happy. Knitting, sewing buttons, putting quotes around stuff when I'm dabbling in programming, plant fibers. I guess I just like the feeling of something coming out of just lots of strings put together.
I'm not sure I actually like stringy things or it's just because I'm always surrounded by strings these days though ^^;;

I think I'll join the Slack chat! I'll send you an email for that!

@Finnley
Yep, I've come across a lot of warnings against those spells. Even in regular books they're pretty scary things. I'd really rather not touch those. Mmm, I think for those spells, it's terrible it they work and it's terrible if they don't work, either way, just trying imposing myself on another person is definitely not a safe thing to do, magic or no magic.

Based on both what you and GallifreySkaro have said, I like trees enough to impulsively hug them in the rare chances I get to go to a park (still urban, but at least less so). I think trees taught me how a hug feels like since I pretty much never hug people ^^;;; I think that I, like a lot of people where I live, have a fondness for nature partly because of the lack of it around us--so it feels special when we're close to it, even if it feels too tightly controlled, as in a park and on the sidewalk.
@GallifreySkaro
I'm surprised that was directing energy! Although I've got to admit I have a hard time controlling it. My mind goes crazy with still things that are present sometimes. At some point I started think the circle was changing into purple 'runes' (I don't know how to describe it, but I think my head was taking images from FR's runes gene) and I got kind of scared (because frankly I get scared of my own imagination's ability to turn good things into something awful). Immediately afterward I thought that I could make it something not awful, and the purple circle thing plastered itself over my skin. I walked around a bit then sat down, but didn't feel very antsy anymore. I feel pretty silly, and at this point I nearly forgot that happened though ^^:;

I don't really know if I can call this my first try either to be honest. I mean, it's my first time kind of trying to believe in it, but I often imagined streams of stuff flying around myself while faking ribbon dancing as a kid XD. I don't think that counts very much, but trying to see something from my head is not too new to me.
I tried to look between my hands for a ball of something in my "mind's eye". I felt a slight warm and had tingly hands for a bit. I couldn't make out the purple/white ball too well. It floated around a bit. After I tried to make two more balls, one identical to the other one and another that was blue (but was cold for some reason?). At that point I think I lost the first chi ball for a bit, then for some reason imagined it was at the back of the living room. When I tried to stick the blue and purple ball together, I felt like I didn't have enough color theory to mix them together? It turned into a scary black mess and I hurriedly pulled them apart. Then I touched the balls to make them sort of dissipate.
I still feel pretty silly for typing this out, but as you said, I'll keep doing it.

As for what attracts me... I somehow don't think I know enough about myself to properly answer this. Self discovery and personal identity just happens to be a thing I struggle with ^^;; I sometimes have a hard time knowing if I really like something when I feel like I like it. This probably doesn't make too much sense ^^;;
I like ribbons and threads I guess. Weird, but anything to do with stringy things makes me happy. Knitting, sewing buttons, putting quotes around stuff when I'm dabbling in programming, plant fibers. I guess I just like the feeling of something coming out of just lots of strings put together.
I'm not sure I actually like stringy things or it's just because I'm always surrounded by strings these days though ^^;;

I think I'll join the Slack chat! I'll send you an email for that!

@Finnley
Yep, I've come across a lot of warnings against those spells. Even in regular books they're pretty scary things. I'd really rather not touch those. Mmm, I think for those spells, it's terrible it they work and it's terrible if they don't work, either way, just trying imposing myself on another person is definitely not a safe thing to do, magic or no magic.

Based on both what you and GallifreySkaro have said, I like trees enough to impulsively hug them in the rare chances I get to go to a park (still urban, but at least less so). I think trees taught me how a hug feels like since I pretty much never hug people ^^;;; I think that I, like a lot of people where I live, have a fondness for nature partly because of the lack of it around us--so it feels special when we're close to it, even if it feels too tightly controlled, as in a park and on the sidewalk.
@spiderweb Don't sweat it, it'll get way easier to control with practice. But that's really interesting! I think I only have one experience like that.
But like you mentioned, I take my inability to fully control things as a good thing! It's proof it's not just your imagination - if you were making everything up, it would run perfectly smoothly without a hitch. But when I'm fighting to keep the mental image, I just know that I need more practice and I'm not just making crap up. Especially when it's something completely unexpected, like what you described with the two orbs changing color. That's something I would never thing to make up.

Also, after what you said, try using threads in energy manipulation! Just a couple days ago I recharged the shield around my room (from negative energy and spirits). You could try to build one resembling a spider web. Any energy that walks through it will get caught, therefore your room/house won't get contaminated. I find it best to put these on the doors and windows, but tbh you could put one on the damn floor if you wanted. But those are just some ideas, you could look up more stuff along those lines!
@spiderweb Don't sweat it, it'll get way easier to control with practice. But that's really interesting! I think I only have one experience like that.
But like you mentioned, I take my inability to fully control things as a good thing! It's proof it's not just your imagination - if you were making everything up, it would run perfectly smoothly without a hitch. But when I'm fighting to keep the mental image, I just know that I need more practice and I'm not just making crap up. Especially when it's something completely unexpected, like what you described with the two orbs changing color. That's something I would never thing to make up.

Also, after what you said, try using threads in energy manipulation! Just a couple days ago I recharged the shield around my room (from negative energy and spirits). You could try to build one resembling a spider web. Any energy that walks through it will get caught, therefore your room/house won't get contaminated. I find it best to put these on the doors and windows, but tbh you could put one on the damn floor if you wanted. But those are just some ideas, you could look up more stuff along those lines!
wfkHx9m.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20