Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2016
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@SterlingKat

Yay~~~ :)
Maybe post an interest check in the skin/accent forum~? :3
@SterlingKat

Yay~~~ :)
Maybe post an interest check in the skin/accent forum~? :3
@Peacekeeper gonna be printing it via That Printing Place soon, anyone can add themselves to the preorders using this doc!
@Peacekeeper gonna be printing it via That Printing Place soon, anyone can add themselves to the preorders using this doc!
@Toldentops

Like Muszka said, usually the best way to get prints printed would be to take pre orders from people interested, use their gem payments to buy the print, then send them to the buyers when it is printed.
@Toldentops

Like Muszka said, usually the best way to get prints printed would be to take pre orders from people interested, use their gem payments to buy the print, then send them to the buyers when it is printed.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Hey, has any of the winners gotten their stuff yet? When do people generally get them????
Hey, has any of the winners gotten their stuff yet? When do people generally get them????
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@Blod
Ah, I'm happy you like it <3
I'm actually planing to take preorders on it so I will ping you then (:
@Blod
Ah, I'm happy you like it <3
I'm actually planing to take preorders on it so I will ping you then (:
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
If anyone is interested in picking up Candy Gore, I just submitted it to be printed! Let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist over yonder. There'll be 10 available if it goes through!

@RandomDraggon ah I was wondering if anyone else hadn't gotten their prize yet! My guess is that it's at the end of the week, when RoR is over.
If anyone is interested in picking up Candy Gore, I just submitted it to be printed! Let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist over yonder. There'll be 10 available if it goes through!

@RandomDraggon ah I was wondering if anyone else hadn't gotten their prize yet! My guess is that it's at the end of the week, when RoR is over.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Wyrmilius
If you print Acidic Pools, please let me know! ^^

@IronAndWine
Please let me know if you decide to print Heading To Styx. ^^
@Wyrmilius
If you print Acidic Pools, please let me know! ^^

@IronAndWine
Please let me know if you decide to print Heading To Styx. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@LionMagnus (Apocalypse)
@IronAndWine (Heading to Styx)
@Pande28 (Liquid Smoke)
@Zangoose (mutated mutation)
@skipwreck (Parasitic Preservation)
@SUIamena (Pestilences Kiss)
@Ink (Rotrock Reliquary)

Plz add me to pinglist if you print~ :3
@LionMagnus (Apocalypse)
@IronAndWine (Heading to Styx)
@Pande28 (Liquid Smoke)
@Zangoose (mutated mutation)
@skipwreck (Parasitic Preservation)
@SUIamena (Pestilences Kiss)
@Ink (Rotrock Reliquary)

Plz add me to pinglist if you print~ :3
@Ink
oh gosh I saw your skin entry and it's gorgeous! ;o; too bad you where late on posting it, I bet it would had made a skin!
@Ink
oh gosh I saw your skin entry and it's gorgeous! ;o; too bad you where late on posting it, I bet it would had made a skin!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan thank you, I 'm actually printing it here now. Also yes definitely beating myself up over derping on the time xD
@Fellefan thank you, I 'm actually printing it here now. Also yes definitely beating myself up over derping on the time xD
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46