Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70
@Joshdaawsome
Added!
@Joshdaawsome
Added!
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper so i can start posting?
@lpshoper so i can start posting?
@Joshdaawsome
Indeed you may!
@Joshdaawsome
Indeed you may!

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Pixie tiredly shook the water from her body as she finished washing the muck and blood from her scales, it had been another near death experience trying to escape a rival clan. She made her way up threw this odd place, wary and on guard for lurking dangers. She could hear voices in this distance, and set her mind to finding out if they where friendly.

Pixie tiredly shook the water from her body as she finished washing the muck and blood from her scales, it had been another near death experience trying to escape a rival clan. She made her way up threw this odd place, wary and on guard for lurking dangers. She could hear voices in this distance, and set her mind to finding out if they where friendly.

Eden was excited. This new clan would provide him with a clean start, a fresh way to do everything. It helped that it was located on a beautiful island. I can play in the sand, and climb trees, and learn how to fly better, and do a bunch of stuff! he thought to himself. Maybe there will be others my age that I can hang out with. Patiently, he scoped his surroundings. He saw a bunch of weird looking dragons, of all sorts of species, but most of them actually had a sense of what they were doing. I wonder what I should do now? He walked over to a large smooth rock and laid himself down upon it, curling his tail around himself.
Eden was excited. This new clan would provide him with a clean start, a fresh way to do everything. It helped that it was located on a beautiful island. I can play in the sand, and climb trees, and learn how to fly better, and do a bunch of stuff! he thought to himself. Maybe there will be others my age that I can hang out with. Patiently, he scoped his surroundings. He saw a bunch of weird looking dragons, of all sorts of species, but most of them actually had a sense of what they were doing. I wonder what I should do now? He walked over to a large smooth rock and laid himself down upon it, curling his tail around himself.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Josh woke up in the middle of the clan. She renembered where she was. It was the new clan she had join ever since her parents abandoned her.
(Yep)
'Aw jeez... First day. Looks like im going to have to meet everyone. Ugh what if they dont like me?' She thought worried. She went to explore it.
Josh woke up in the middle of the clan. She renembered where she was. It was the new clan she had join ever since her parents abandoned her.
(Yep)
'Aw jeez... First day. Looks like im going to have to meet everyone. Ugh what if they dont like me?' She thought worried. She went to explore it.
Flick looked at the two dragons next to him and hummed thoughtfully. "Maybe we could make dens under the trees without pulling their roots?" He suggested. "Or maybe we can make our own?". He was starting to get used to speaking somewhat close to their language now, but he still wished there was someone here, like him, that spoke in his native tongue.

@lpshoper
Flick looked at the two dragons next to him and hummed thoughtfully. "Maybe we could make dens under the trees without pulling their roots?" He suggested. "Or maybe we can make our own?". He was starting to get used to speaking somewhat close to their language now, but he still wished there was someone here, like him, that spoke in his native tongue.

@lpshoper
Regina darted around the outskirts of the island with Chester in tow. She wanted to meet all the dragons on the island, if any, and show them how well she could provide and protect.
She soon caught sight of Eden and slowed down. She trotted up to the young wildclaw. "Hey there." She greeted with a polite nod. "Whatcha doing out here by yourself? Are there any other dragons around?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Regina darted around the outskirts of the island with Chester in tow. She wanted to meet all the dragons on the island, if any, and show them how well she could provide and protect.
She soon caught sight of Eden and slowed down. She trotted up to the young wildclaw. "Hey there." She greeted with a polite nod. "Whatcha doing out here by yourself? Are there any other dragons around?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
s0pJU5e.png
RisingSun looked around and nodded. "Yeah! That could work!" She spotted a cliff-face with a cave and stones leading up to the cave. "Oh! And the leader could sleep there!"

Autum smiled. "Yeah! Oh! And maybe we can build some sort of walls with plants around the camp! To keep beasts out!"
RisingSun looked around and nodded. "Yeah! That could work!" She spotted a cliff-face with a cave and stones leading up to the cave. "Oh! And the leader could sleep there!"

Autum smiled. "Yeah! Oh! And maybe we can build some sort of walls with plants around the camp! To keep beasts out!"

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
[b]Dragon appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23597590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235976/23597590_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Dragon name:Saturn [/b] [b]Age: 5 months[/b] [b]Rank: Fledgling/[b] [b]Personality: Serious when around strangers but he really opens up when with friends. He wants to be very strong one day.[/b] [b]Mate/Crush: none yet[/b] [b]Kin:[/b] [b]Familiar: Peacevine Aardvark[/b] [b]Other: none[/b] [b]Dragon appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14797439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147975/14797439_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Dragon name: Lynx[/b] [b]Age: 1 year[/b] [b]Rank: Apprentice[/b] [b]Personality: Very kind and loving, but can be sassy. She's loyal and not afraid to stand up for her friends.[/b] [b]Mate/Crush: none yet[/b] [b]Kin:[/b] [b]Familiar: [/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Dragon appearance:
23597590_350.png

Dragon name:Saturn
Personality: Serious when around strangers but he really opens up when with friends. He wants to be very strong one day.
Mate/Crush: none yet
Kin:
Familiar: Peacevine Aardvark
Other: none

Dragon appearance:
14797439_350.png

Dragon name: Lynx
Personality: Very kind and loving, but can be sassy. She's loyal and not afraid to stand up for her friends.
Mate/Crush: none yet
Kin:
Familiar:
Other:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70