Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82
Love the new venue, but Plague doesn't seem to ever get one. Seems like the rest of the flights are represented in the coli. :(
Love the new venue, but Plague doesn't seem to ever get one. Seems like the rest of the flights are represented in the coli. :(
9PW8odu.jpg
- screams -
I totally need to go on it ASAP
- screams -
I totally need to go on it ASAP
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Oh boy more familiars. Must go try out this new venue. :O
Oh boy more familiars. Must go try out this new venue. :O
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Great!
Great!
chubby mermaids...nice
chubby mermaids...nice
tumblr_static_cl5l56kw84gkkwcgggoo004cc.gif
loUD SCREAMING
loUD SCREAMING
CYT4VFx.png
Anyone else's coliseum not working?
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Ahhh I'm in love with this new venue, the familiars (chubby mermaid + orcas) and the place itself are so pretty. It's also low level enough that I can grind without it been too boring.
Also have like 5 more things to hoard now, FR please stop releasing pretty things I can't catch up ;;

gosh the salt in this thread is enough to turn this new sea into the Dead Sea. I understand the timing was bad, but let people who like this new venue have their own fun. the RoR is not going to be worst because of this, chill
Ahhh I'm in love with this new venue, the familiars (chubby mermaid + orcas) and the place itself are so pretty. It's also low level enough that I can grind without it been too boring.
Also have like 5 more things to hoard now, FR please stop releasing pretty things I can't catch up ;;

gosh the salt in this thread is enough to turn this new sea into the Dead Sea. I understand the timing was bad, but let people who like this new venue have their own fun. the RoR is not going to be worst because of this, chill
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
The scaleskin marlin appears when I select plants in my horde. (Very convincing, I thought it was a fish, especially with that symbol on it. Nocturnes should take notes)
The scaleskin marlin appears when I select plants in my horde. (Very convincing, I thought it was a fish, especially with that symbol on it. Nocturnes should take notes)
MementoMoe
[quote name="MikayD18" date=2016-10-22 08:01:55] Anyone else's coliseum not working? [/quote] @MikayD18 sameeee :( server overload, i guess? </3 i almost defeated the pink whale boss and iT FROZE
MikayD18 wrote on 2016-10-22:

@MikayD18 sameeee :( server overload, i guess? </3

i almost defeated the pink whale boss and iT FROZE
8jkflJY.png ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ sig credit ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ my cs account ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ my fr lair ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82