Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64
@Piney thank you for the update! X'D I use your guild all the time and forgot that thises familiares are a thing! lol and don't feel bad updating late its still a update and all your work is a big help ;3 so no filling bad! ok ^v^'
@Piney thank you for the update! X'D I use your guild all the time and forgot that thises familiares are a thing! lol and don't feel bad updating late its still a update and all your work is a big help ;3 so no filling bad! ok ^v^'
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy

Updated with the new vista ingredients! I made a new section for any marketplace/treasure chest only items because the Eastsong Face Mask can't be found through gathering or the coliseum. Also I updated the guide with more locations of the Skiras and moles.
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy

Updated with the new vista ingredients! I made a new section for any marketplace/treasure chest only items because the Eastsong Face Mask can't be found through gathering or the coliseum. Also I updated the guide with more locations of the Skiras and moles.
Commenting so I don't lose this thread again.
Commenting so I don't lose this thread again.
@Piney - can you please add me to the ping list? This is awesome work!
@Piney - can you please add me to the ping list? This is awesome work!
Can I be added to the pinglist for updates?
Can I be added to the pinglist for updates?
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
Please put me on the pinglist.
Please put me on the pinglist.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@Piney many thanks for this useful guide
@Piney many thanks for this useful guide
TzfAhH6.png
@Cragalanche Self-ping for later. I'm going to start item grinding and this will be really helpful!
@Cragalanche Self-ping for later. I'm going to start item grinding and this will be really helpful!
Awesome! Thank you.
Awesome! Thank you.
You should do a transmuting for Baldwin; I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs it!
You should do a transmuting for Baldwin; I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs it!
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64