Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64
BTW thanks for posting this reference!
BTW thanks for posting this reference!
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
@Antimoany They do! It's in the encyclopedia.
@Antimoany They do! It's in the encyclopedia.
Thank you! This is so helpful.
Thank you! This is so helpful.
@Antimoany If you spend much time is the mire you will find the Amethyst strikers are pretty regular drops
@Antimoany If you spend much time is the mire you will find the Amethyst strikers are pretty regular drops
TzfAhH6.png
@TMNF :) What Baldwin help do you need?
@TMNF :) What Baldwin help do you need?
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy

Updated with the ingredients for the new vistas. :3
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy

Updated with the ingredients for the new vistas. :3
[center]@Piney Not sure if you're looking for info on the new Foraging familiars (since you're my go to on where to gather to get the best Baldwin/Swipp return while still hunting my familiars), but I'm level 31 and just got a Cactus Marzal in the Nature Element Foraging today~ :) [item=cactus marzal][/center]
@Piney
Not sure if you're looking for info on the new Foraging familiars (since you're my go to on where to gather to get the best Baldwin/Swipp return while still hunting my familiars), but I'm level 31 and just got a Cactus Marzal in the Nature Element Foraging today~
:)

Cactus Marzal
bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee I forgot to include them actually lol. I've updated the foraging section with the Marzals found so far!
@FaerieIshee I forgot to include them actually lol. I've updated the foraging section with the Marzals found so far!
@Piney
Awesomesauce! Thanks so much!
I'd honestly just figured they weren't listed because they were so new and there's likely so little info on them so far~

(Also, haha, thanks for this rad guide! It is legit my second most used guide--- it would be first, but I'm on a very poorly thought out personal quest to level all of my dragons to 25 eventually, so the build guide sees more action~ ;D)
@Piney
Awesomesauce! Thanks so much!
I'd honestly just figured they weren't listed because they were so new and there's likely so little info on them so far~

(Also, haha, thanks for this rad guide! It is legit my second most used guide--- it would be first, but I'm on a very poorly thought out personal quest to level all of my dragons to 25 eventually, so the build guide sees more action~ ;D)
bHeX9bv.png
@Piney Pink-Tail Mole in Light and Silky Mole in Ice and Wind (Digging Level 31). [item=Pink-Tail Mole][item=Silky Mole] Pink-Tail Mole - Arcane/Light/Lightning/Nature/Water Silky Mole - Earth/Fire/Ice/Plague/Shadow/Wind
@Piney

Pink-Tail Mole in Light and Silky Mole in Ice and Wind (Digging Level 31).

Pink-Tail Mole Silky Mole
Pink-Tail Mole - Arcane/Light/Lightning/Nature/Water
Silky Mole - Earth/Fire/Ice/Plague/Shadow/Wind
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64