Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elements of Surprise: Multiworld Open RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@TurtleWriter
Name: Chime Leaper
Species: Mostly human
Abilities: She is very light and can climb trees and move on the branches easily. She has fast reflexes but on the ground she's just a normal person. She isn't really sure how, but it has something to do with monkeys, since she can identify safe and dangerous plants easily. She can also tell the time instantly without anything to help, but that was mostly an acquired trait. Can most of the time tell the direction too.
Appearance: A skinny form and long limbs. Dark brown hair cut off at the shoulders. dark brown eyes and pale skin
Other: She's pretty sure she's descended from a family of acrobats on both parent's sides, but she knows that is not all there is to her abilities.
@TurtleWriter
Name: Chime Leaper
Species: Mostly human
Abilities: She is very light and can climb trees and move on the branches easily. She has fast reflexes but on the ground she's just a normal person. She isn't really sure how, but it has something to do with monkeys, since she can identify safe and dangerous plants easily. She can also tell the time instantly without anything to help, but that was mostly an acquired trait. Can most of the time tell the direction too.
Appearance: A skinny form and long limbs. Dark brown hair cut off at the shoulders. dark brown eyes and pale skin
Other: She's pretty sure she's descended from a family of acrobats on both parent's sides, but she knows that is not all there is to her abilities.
TuubBzG.png
Ooc: @Airbuddy alright, I'll add Chime to the character list :3
Ooc: @Airbuddy alright, I'll add Chime to the character list :3
Moss soon came upon two beings, both she didn't recognize, save for species. Some type of elfish girl, and a... human. On her home planet, humans are practically rats; they're a nuisance that her race has to deal with constantly. She's grown to dislike them very much, even though one of her crew is human. The captain scratched her unnoticeable wound on her arm before making her approach, only the slightest bit annoyed at the rain she had just noticed was drenching her. Her irritation showed through her 'hair' raising slightly, like a cat's fur would, despite the rain. She simply watched the two curiously, glowing eyes narrowing slightly.
Moss soon came upon two beings, both she didn't recognize, save for species. Some type of elfish girl, and a... human. On her home planet, humans are practically rats; they're a nuisance that her race has to deal with constantly. She's grown to dislike them very much, even though one of her crew is human. The captain scratched her unnoticeable wound on her arm before making her approach, only the slightest bit annoyed at the rain she had just noticed was drenching her. Her irritation showed through her 'hair' raising slightly, like a cat's fur would, despite the rain. She simply watched the two curiously, glowing eyes narrowing slightly.
DUNE
vi/it, enby
commissions
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
knhLXgs.png
X
x
"You can hear them?" She asked, then followed his example and started to pay attention to her surroundings a little more. Who would have thought a human would ever hear better than an elf? She frowned, quizically tilting her head to get a better look at the headphones covering Chase's ears. "You can hear them with your ears covered??" Already her guard was down once again, distracted by the strange contraption the human wore.
"You can hear them?" She asked, then followed his example and started to pay attention to her surroundings a little more. Who would have thought a human would ever hear better than an elf? She frowned, quizically tilting her head to get a better look at the headphones covering Chase's ears. "You can hear them with your ears covered??" Already her guard was down once again, distracted by the strange contraption the human wore.
"Yeah, I've got super hearing," he told the elf. "It's a gift and a curse. Mostly a gift, though. Keeping my ears covered helps me focus."
When another contestant approached, Chase turned to face the new arrival, giving her a smile and a wave despite her considerably unfriendly appearance.
"Hey," he said. "My name's Chase, what's yours?"

Ooc: @Nerdpaw
"Yeah, I've got super hearing," he told the elf. "It's a gift and a curse. Mostly a gift, though. Keeping my ears covered helps me focus."
When another contestant approached, Chase turned to face the new arrival, giving her a smile and a wave despite her considerably unfriendly appearance.
"Hey," he said. "My name's Chase, what's yours?"

Ooc: @Nerdpaw
Name: Ashe Winters
Species: Avreil
Abilities: 16 foot wings on her back, very fast reflexes.
Apperance: darker skin, brown/redish eyes. (Would be described as amber), 6'1, pointed ears, lanky form. Black hair. Spotted red wings. Generally wears pants with a Tank-top.
Other: Ashe is a self-imposed outcast. She left her tribe because of the way it was governed.
Name: Ashe Winters
Species: Avreil
Abilities: 16 foot wings on her back, very fast reflexes.
Apperance: darker skin, brown/redish eyes. (Would be described as amber), 6'1, pointed ears, lanky form. Black hair. Spotted red wings. Generally wears pants with a Tank-top.
Other: Ashe is a self-imposed outcast. She left her tribe because of the way it was governed.
Hullo
Ooc: @CursedSparrow sounds good, I'll add her to the list! :3

I'm gonna throw in a third character, here's his info

Name: Nicholas
Species: Human
Abilities: Self Regeneration and Decay/Renewal--he can either age something/someone or make it/them young again. He can heal the wounds of others through this, but only ones on that would heal on their own with time. His self regeneration is much stronger, and allows him to come back from just about any injury.
Appearance: He has pale skin, dark red eyes, and short black hair. He's tall and well-built from years of training.
Other: Nicholas used to be a villain, but after losing someone close to him, he has changed sides and is now working with the heroes in Summerfield. His alias is Thanatos, a name that he is more likely to introduce himself by than his real one.
Ooc: @CursedSparrow sounds good, I'll add her to the list! :3

I'm gonna throw in a third character, here's his info

Name: Nicholas
Species: Human
Abilities: Self Regeneration and Decay/Renewal--he can either age something/someone or make it/them young again. He can heal the wounds of others through this, but only ones on that would heal on their own with time. His self regeneration is much stronger, and allows him to come back from just about any injury.
Appearance: He has pale skin, dark red eyes, and short black hair. He's tall and well-built from years of training.
Other: Nicholas used to be a villain, but after losing someone close to him, he has changed sides and is now working with the heroes in Summerfield. His alias is Thanatos, a name that he is more likely to introduce himself by than his real one.
:-P WOW! So much happened without me!
~~
As Lydia and Owen entered the madhouse of damage Lydia stopped and glanced around at the damage. Her gaze rested on an elf and a human. She blinked," I didn't know that so little people could cause a sound so... echoing." She steppes over to them, being mindful of the mud. "I'm Lydia, where are you two from and what are your names?"
~~~
Hi all new characters!!!!
:-P WOW! So much happened without me!
~~
As Lydia and Owen entered the madhouse of damage Lydia stopped and glanced around at the damage. Her gaze rested on an elf and a human. She blinked," I didn't know that so little people could cause a sound so... echoing." She steppes over to them, being mindful of the mud. "I'm Lydia, where are you two from and what are your names?"
~~~
Hi all new characters!!!!
4MdcPJR.png
TurtleWriter: Would I be able to add a second character for myself??
TurtleWriter: Would I be able to add a second character for myself??
4MdcPJR.png
Ooc: Sure, go on and send a sheet for them! :3
Ooc: Sure, go on and send a sheet for them! :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11