Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elements of Surprise: Multiworld Open RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TurtleWriter
I'm fine starting whenever you want to.
@TurtleWriter
I'm fine starting whenever you want to.
4MdcPJR.png
Ooc: Okay~
I... haven't actually finished my intro for Owen yet. At first because I had irl things to do in between bumping, and then it just didn't look like anyone was gonna join so I let myself get distracted. Oops. Let me finish typing it up real quick and we can start then?
Ooc: Okay~
I... haven't actually finished my intro for Owen yet. At first because I had irl things to do in between bumping, and then it just didn't look like anyone was gonna join so I let myself get distracted. Oops. Let me finish typing it up real quick and we can start then?
That's fine!
@TurtleWriter
That's fine!
@TurtleWriter
4MdcPJR.png
Owen was used to dealing with dangerous situations. He faced life-threatening missions on a daily basis. But when the battles were over and his shift was done, Owen was used to being able to return to the comforts of his own home. Being stuck in an arena for however long this “show” would last was an unwelcome change.

Not ten minutes after he had been dropped off in the dense jungle-like section of the arena, it began to rain heavily. Owen sighed and zipped up his leather jacket, absorbing the metal from the zipper as he did so. The metal spread from his hand to cover the rest of his body. It caused the raindrops to glide over his skin without drenching him to the bone. He hoped it didn’t start thundering any time soon.

The hero knew he should look for shelter in case that happened, but his stubborn nature made him reject the idea; he would show the people who put him here that he didn’t care about their supposedly dangerous use of the elements. Instead, he continued walking through the jungle, pushing vines out of the way and looking for other survivors that he could team up with.
Owen was used to dealing with dangerous situations. He faced life-threatening missions on a daily basis. But when the battles were over and his shift was done, Owen was used to being able to return to the comforts of his own home. Being stuck in an arena for however long this “show” would last was an unwelcome change.

Not ten minutes after he had been dropped off in the dense jungle-like section of the arena, it began to rain heavily. Owen sighed and zipped up his leather jacket, absorbing the metal from the zipper as he did so. The metal spread from his hand to cover the rest of his body. It caused the raindrops to glide over his skin without drenching him to the bone. He hoped it didn’t start thundering any time soon.

The hero knew he should look for shelter in case that happened, but his stubborn nature made him reject the idea; he would show the people who put him here that he didn’t care about their supposedly dangerous use of the elements. Instead, he continued walking through the jungle, pushing vines out of the way and looking for other survivors that he could team up with.
((nice 10/10 beautiful intro would rp with again and again and again))
((nice 10/10 beautiful intro would rp with again and again and again))
Ooc: Sheik stop you're embarrassing meeeee first the nudibranch and now this
also that's a lie that intro was like maybe 3.5/10 and I am sorry @Rubykitten21
Ooc: Sheik stop you're embarrassing meeeee first the nudibranch and now this
also that's a lie that intro was like maybe 3.5/10 and I am sorry @Rubykitten21
Ooc: bump again
Ooc: bump again
Ooc: Fun fact one time someone tried to talk to me in Spanish and I only know like two phrases in that language so I tried to use one of those two to tell them that I didn't speak Spanish but instead I ended up saying "no hablas English" and we both just stood there for a second being confused
Ooc: Fun fact one time someone tried to talk to me in Spanish and I only know like two phrases in that language so I tried to use one of those two to tell them that I didn't speak Spanish but instead I ended up saying "no hablas English" and we both just stood there for a second being confused
@TurtleWriter

Lydia knew that this would be a different challenge for her. Though she never thought that she'd pass out on the way to this... Show place. But she did and then they threw her out the door and flew away; leaving her still drowsy from the trip.

Lydia closed her eyes and opened her arms to catch the falling rain. She breathed deeply shaking off any drowsyness, then flicked open her eyes and pulled herself into a tree. She climbed higher into the tree so she could see her surroundings. She spotted slight movement in the distance and curiosity took over her and she leaped from tree to tree until she stood close enough to see the figure clearly.

She cocked her head when she focused on a male human pushing through the jungle. She observed him until she shrugged and passed around him and jumped, out of striking range, behind the man.
She was still crouching while she awaited for his reaction; good or bad.
@TurtleWriter

Lydia knew that this would be a different challenge for her. Though she never thought that she'd pass out on the way to this... Show place. But she did and then they threw her out the door and flew away; leaving her still drowsy from the trip.

Lydia closed her eyes and opened her arms to catch the falling rain. She breathed deeply shaking off any drowsyness, then flicked open her eyes and pulled herself into a tree. She climbed higher into the tree so she could see her surroundings. She spotted slight movement in the distance and curiosity took over her and she leaped from tree to tree until she stood close enough to see the figure clearly.

She cocked her head when she focused on a male human pushing through the jungle. She observed him until she shrugged and passed around him and jumped, out of striking range, behind the man.
She was still crouching while she awaited for his reaction; good or bad.
4MdcPJR.png
@TurtleWriter
I looovvveee your little "fun facts"!!!

Its a great introduction to the RP and I worked well with it! :-D XD
So no kneed to apologize!! XD XD
@TurtleWriter
I looovvveee your little "fun facts"!!!

Its a great introduction to the RP and I worked well with it! :-D XD
So no kneed to apologize!! XD XD
4MdcPJR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11