Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elements of Surprise: Multiworld Open RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Fuhowns.... XD
~~
Lydia laughed as Owen referred to a phone and Dani's "fuhowns". "I have no idea what you mean by phone... Or fuhown... whatever the "proper" way to say it is" She said while laughing her head off. Sarcastically. With quotation marks around proper.

She jumped and hiccupped as a new girl came up and asked them if they were stuck here too. "When you put it like that... Yes. We are stuck her until the "audience" thinks were not funny or for whatever reason they put us here." She smiled charmingly and then added," What's your name? Mines Lydia, and they all," nudging towards the big group," are fully capable to introduce themself at their own free will." She smiled again. (She doesn't mean to sound hurtful or bad in anyway. btw)
Fuhowns.... XD
~~
Lydia laughed as Owen referred to a phone and Dani's "fuhowns". "I have no idea what you mean by phone... Or fuhown... whatever the "proper" way to say it is" She said while laughing her head off. Sarcastically. With quotation marks around proper.

She jumped and hiccupped as a new girl came up and asked them if they were stuck here too. "When you put it like that... Yes. We are stuck her until the "audience" thinks were not funny or for whatever reason they put us here." She smiled charmingly and then added," What's your name? Mines Lydia, and they all," nudging towards the big group," are fully capable to introduce themself at their own free will." She smiled again. (She doesn't mean to sound hurtful or bad in anyway. btw)
4MdcPJR.png
Thanatos glanced up at the two observers.
"No," he told Starflame. "They don't seem to be a threat. Put that away." He nodded at the spark of fire in Starflame's hand. "Don't be the one who shows the first sign of hostility, that's hardly a good way to make allies."
Then he turned his attention back to the contestants in the trees. "If you're looking for teammates, come down from there so we can properly introduce ourselves. If not, leave."

Ooc: @SlothToast and @Airbuddy ^^

I'll let someone else go next in the other group, Chase went pretty recently and I don't wanna let him monologue over all the other characters .w.;
Thanatos glanced up at the two observers.
"No," he told Starflame. "They don't seem to be a threat. Put that away." He nodded at the spark of fire in Starflame's hand. "Don't be the one who shows the first sign of hostility, that's hardly a good way to make allies."
Then he turned his attention back to the contestants in the trees. "If you're looking for teammates, come down from there so we can properly introduce ourselves. If not, leave."

Ooc: @SlothToast and @Airbuddy ^^

I'll let someone else go next in the other group, Chase went pretty recently and I don't wanna let him monologue over all the other characters .w.;
"I am Lyra. Nice to meet you all," she said, smiling.
She had already found a sizable team before any dangers had come. Lucky. Or, at least she thought that was. Who knows how many people were there...
"I am Lyra. Nice to meet you all," she said, smiling.
She had already found a sizable team before any dangers had come. Lucky. Or, at least she thought that was. Who knows how many people were there...
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
Hiiiiiiiiiiii…..........
~~~~
Starflame tucked away his spark and slipped his hands in the pocket of his black and white tunic. He watched the observers closely as Thanatos continued on about not being the one to show hostility. "I will only bring my flame out again only if things get... Out of hand." He responded. Though he didn't have a flame in his palm, he grew warmer as he became excited for what the outcome of this meeting might be.
~~~~
I'll let someone else add Lyra to the big group. As Turtle (I'm just going to call you that :P) stated, I have already talked too much for the big group and I'd feel bad if I was not letting people have a chance to speak. :-D
Hiiiiiiiiiiii…..........
~~~~
Starflame tucked away his spark and slipped his hands in the pocket of his black and white tunic. He watched the observers closely as Thanatos continued on about not being the one to show hostility. "I will only bring my flame out again only if things get... Out of hand." He responded. Though he didn't have a flame in his palm, he grew warmer as he became excited for what the outcome of this meeting might be.
~~~~
I'll let someone else add Lyra to the big group. As Turtle (I'm just going to call you that :P) stated, I have already talked too much for the big group and I'd feel bad if I was not letting people have a chance to speak. :-D
4MdcPJR.png
ooc;

wait so who should go then for big group o3o;
ooc;

wait so who should go then for big group o3o;
Anyone who hasn't spoken very often and/or someone who didn't just speak. (Mainly to answer @silverfoxtheif, but refers to everyone)
Anyone who hasn't spoken very often and/or someone who didn't just speak. (Mainly to answer @silverfoxtheif, but refers to everyone)
4MdcPJR.png
OOC: I feel like adding some OCs, I'll probs throw them in with Thanatos 'n' Starflame.

Name: Gregory
Species: Human
Abilities: He can use a dagger and kinda also a sword... that's p much it lol
Appearance: Sickly bluish-gray skin and short darker hair, grey eyes. Wears pretty plain, kinda medieval-style clothes.
Other: He comes from a place where everything is dead, sick, or somewhere in-between.

Name: Blake
Species: Cockroach
Abilities: He can eat almost anything, dig pretty fast, and has a lot of abilities that a normal cockroach does.
Appearance: Light purple skin, black hair, completely yellow eyes, somewhat long insect-like antennae. He wears a dark purple cloak and something similar to a surgeon mask.
Other: His species takes death pretty lightly and generally isn't scared of it.

They know each other, jsyk.
OOC: I feel like adding some OCs, I'll probs throw them in with Thanatos 'n' Starflame.

Name: Gregory
Species: Human
Abilities: He can use a dagger and kinda also a sword... that's p much it lol
Appearance: Sickly bluish-gray skin and short darker hair, grey eyes. Wears pretty plain, kinda medieval-style clothes.
Other: He comes from a place where everything is dead, sick, or somewhere in-between.

Name: Blake
Species: Cockroach
Abilities: He can eat almost anything, dig pretty fast, and has a lot of abilities that a normal cockroach does.
Appearance: Light purple skin, black hair, completely yellow eyes, somewhat long insect-like antennae. He wears a dark purple cloak and something similar to a surgeon mask.
Other: His species takes death pretty lightly and generally isn't scared of it.

They know each other, jsyk.
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
(Chime doesn't have wings. Just good at jumping, climbing, and stuff like that.)
She looked at the two people who seemed to have spotted her. She debated whether or not to jump down, and decided against it. She shifted her position and waved, trying to give a friendly look. Those people were very strange. One, which she was going to call Flamey, was the one with the fire in his hands. The other, she was going to call Skullface until she knew his name. At least they weren't hostile. Chime climbed to a lower branch and continued looking at them.
(Chime doesn't have wings. Just good at jumping, climbing, and stuff like that.)
She looked at the two people who seemed to have spotted her. She debated whether or not to jump down, and decided against it. She shifted her position and waved, trying to give a friendly look. Those people were very strange. One, which she was going to call Flamey, was the one with the fire in his hands. The other, she was going to call Skullface until she knew his name. At least they weren't hostile. Chime climbed to a lower branch and continued looking at them.
TuubBzG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11