Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 383 384
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-05 11:28:35] *big spoiler warning* When Peril destroyed the talisman, were all the enchantments destroyed as well? Is there still the IceWing-killing barrier at the entrance of the Kingdom of Night? Because if there is... Farewell, Winter. [/quote] [spoiler]I think all spells were destroyed, otherwise, wouldn't Darkstalker still be asleep? Fathom and Clearsight worked together and put Darkstalker in a deep sleep using animus enchantment.[/spoiler] I don't really know, but that's my theory.
CrowFur wrote on 2016-10-05:
*big spoiler warning*
When Peril destroyed the talisman, were all the enchantments destroyed as well? Is there still the IceWing-killing barrier at the entrance of the Kingdom of Night? Because if there is... Farewell, Winter.

I think all spells were destroyed, otherwise, wouldn't Darkstalker still be asleep? Fathom and Clearsight worked together and put Darkstalker in a deep sleep using animus enchantment.

I don't really know, but that's my theory.
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-06 08:20:50] [quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-05 11:28:35] *big spoiler warning* When Peril destroyed the talisman, were all the enchantments destroyed as well? Is there still the IceWing-killing barrier at the entrance of the Kingdom of Night? Because if there is... Farewell, Winter. [/quote] [spoiler]I think all spells were destroyed, otherwise, wouldn't Darkstalker still be asleep? Fathom and Clearsight worked together and put Darkstalker in a deep sleep using animus enchantment.[/spoiler] I don't really know, but that's my theory. [/quote] [indent]@Sootfeather [spoiler]The bracelet they enchanted broke, which is said in the final epilogue of Darkstalker.[/spoiler][/indent]
Sootfeather wrote on 2016-10-06:
*big spoiler warning*
When Peril destroyed the talisman, were all the enchantments destroyed as well? Is there still the IceWing-killing barrier at the entrance of the Kingdom of Night? Because if there is... Farewell, Winter.

I think all spells were destroyed, otherwise, wouldn't Darkstalker still be asleep? Fathom and Clearsight worked together and put Darkstalker in a deep sleep using animus enchantment.

@Sootfeather
The bracelet they enchanted broke, which is said in the final epilogue of Darkstalker.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-06 09:46:25] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-06 08:20:50] [quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-05 11:28:35] *big spoiler warning* When Peril destroyed the talisman, were all the enchantments destroyed as well? Is there still the IceWing-killing barrier at the entrance of the Kingdom of Night? Because if there is... Farewell, Winter. [/quote] [spoiler]I think all spells were destroyed, otherwise, wouldn't Darkstalker still be asleep? Fathom and Clearsight worked together and put Darkstalker in a deep sleep using animus enchantment.[/spoiler] I don't really know, but that's my theory. [/quote] [indent]@Sootfeather [spoiler]The bracelet they enchanted broke, which is said in the final epilogue of Darkstalker.[/spoiler][/indent] [/quote] Crud, I'm stupid. #PrayForWinter2016
CrowFur wrote on 2016-10-06:
Sootfeather wrote on 2016-10-06:
*big spoiler warning*

@Sootfeather
The bracelet they enchanted broke, which is said in the final epilogue of Darkstalker.

Crud, I'm stupid.

#PrayForWinter2016
Lichtdrache.gif
I have a bad feeling Darkstalker is gonna enchant Winter like he did to Arctic, except he's not going to make Winter kill himself.
I have a bad feeling Darkstalker is gonna enchant Winter like he did to Arctic, except he's not going to make Winter kill himself.
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
I'm praying he doesn't

Especially considering that Winter freed his mother, one of the few dragons (Alongside Whiteout, Clearsight and maybe even Fathom) that he cared for.
I'm praying he doesn't

Especially considering that Winter freed his mother, one of the few dragons (Alongside Whiteout, Clearsight and maybe even Fathom) that he cared for.
Lichtdrache.gif
I wonder how Darkstalker will react to Sunny being his Great-something neice.
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-06 14:16:53] I wonder how Darkstalker will react to Sunny being his Great-something neice. [/quote] [spoiler]Hybrid family![/spoiler]
Lightarces wrote on 2016-10-06:
Hybrid family!
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-06 14:16:53] I wonder how Darkstalker will react to Sunny being his Great-something neice. [/quote] [indent]wait what she is[/indent]
Lightarces wrote on 2016-10-06:
wait what she is
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
Haha sorry to jump in randomly but Sunny is Darkstalker's niece since her dad is a Nightwing animus so he must have been descended from Whiteout (since Darkstalker didn't have dragonets). Unless Nightwings eventually had another hybrid-animus situation, which I doubt.

Dunno if that really needed to be blacked out but whatever lol.
Haha sorry to jump in randomly but Sunny is Darkstalker's niece since her dad is a Nightwing animus so he must have been descended from Whiteout (since Darkstalker didn't have dragonets). Unless Nightwings eventually had another hybrid-animus situation, which I doubt.

Dunno if that really needed to be blacked out but whatever lol.
I joined Deviant Art under the name Guenhwyvar6. Check me out!!
I joined Deviant Art under the name Guenhwyvar6. Check me out!!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 383 384