Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 383 384
@klawzor You're welcome.
@klawzor You're welcome.
BUN BUNS
[quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler]
Sootfeather wrote on 2016-10-07:
Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it.
I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
I think it might take a while for Turtle to go insane?? Look at Albatross. He used his magic slowly for years, but still used it. And eventually, well, he went insane.

@Sootfeather Agreed.
I think it might take a while for Turtle to go insane?? Look at Albatross. He used his magic slowly for years, but still used it. And eventually, well, he went insane.

@Sootfeather Agreed.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] That I don't now. Then again, didn't it say that you can do almost anything with animus magic except revive someone from death?
Lightarces wrote on 2016-10-07:
I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)
That I don't now.

Then again, didn't it say that you can do almost anything with animus magic except revive someone from death?
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] [indent]I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon? [/indent]
I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon?
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-07 08:12:21] I think it might take a while for Turtle to go insane?? Look at Albatross. He used his magic slowly for years, but still used it. And eventually, well, he went insane. @Sootfeather Agreed. [/quote] True.
CrowFur wrote on 2016-10-07:

@Sootfeather Agreed.
True.
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-07 08:14:05] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] [indent]I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon? [/indent] [/quote] It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though.
I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon?
It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though.
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:17:55] [quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-07 08:14:05] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] [indent]I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon? [/indent] [/quote] It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though. [/quote] I remember someone like Drakstalker or Arctic said it
It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though.
I remember someone like Drakstalker or Arctic said it
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 08:22:43] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:17:55] [quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-07 08:14:05] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] [indent]I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon? [/indent] [/quote] It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though. [/quote] I remember someone like Drakstalker or Arctic said it [/quote] Ok, didn't remember that part. I wonder what would happen if they tried, there must be someone who tried if they know it doesn't work. What other things can't animus dragons do?
Ok, didn't remember that part. I wonder what would happen if they tried, there must be someone who tried if they know it doesn't work.
What other things can't animus dragons do?
[quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:40:05] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 08:22:43] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:17:55] [quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-07 08:14:05] [quote name="Lightarces" date=2016-10-07 08:10:27] [quote name="Sootfeather" date=2016-10-07 07:50:18] Animus magic itself I just so interesting and complicated. I love it. [/quote] I know right? WoF Legends: Darkstalker explained more of the animus powers, but we still dont know the limits. [spoiler]If Darkstalker can make his scales invulnerable, and somehow make himself immortal, could he theoretically resurect somebody who has died? (Possibly Clearsight)[/spoiler] [/quote] [indent]I feel like it was stated somewhere that animus magic cannot bring back a dead dragon? [/indent] [/quote] It may have, I know in the Inheritance series magic can't bring back anyone who has died; not sure about in WoF though. [/quote] I remember someone like Drakstalker or Arctic said it [/quote] Ok, didn't remember that part. I wonder what would happen if they tried, there must be someone who tried if they know it doesn't work. What other things can't animus dragons do? [/quote] I don't really know besides that. I do too. [s]Maybe they would lose a part of their body, who knows?[/s] Or maybe it's a natural assumption, as you can't just simply bring someone back to the dead because you have magic. On the subject of Animus magic, do you think he reason why Foeslayer wasn't killed by Queen Diamond is because Arctic enchanted his earring to keep the wearer safe at all times? It was mentioned in the prologue of Darkstalker, so I've been wondering.
Ok, didn't remember that part. I wonder what would happen if they tried, there must be someone who tried if they know it doesn't work.
What other things can't animus dragons do?
I don't really know besides that.
I do too. Maybe they would lose a part of their body, who knows?
Or maybe it's a natural assumption, as you can't just simply bring someone back to the dead because you have magic.

On the subject of Animus magic, do you think he reason why Foeslayer wasn't killed by Queen Diamond is because Arctic enchanted his earring to keep the wearer safe at all times? It was mentioned in the prologue of Darkstalker, so I've been wondering.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 383 384