Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 383 384
@EPICdragon99

FINALLY, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!
@EPICdragon99

tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
Huh. It seems they changed the style a bit. I'm not sure if it's the artist or not, but now it looks slightly more like Darkstalker's cover.

I'm not really a fan, I guess, lol. I kind of find it... less well-made? And there's not as much pretty shading or detail. I could stare at the other book's covers for literal minutes and still be amazed at the detail of the Dragon. :P I guess just my opinion on it, heh.

At least we're getting another book, though, so that's good. xD

EDIT: While looking at it again, I think it looks more like CGI instead of art. I find it a bit out of place. :T
Huh. It seems they changed the style a bit. I'm not sure if it's the artist or not, but now it looks slightly more like Darkstalker's cover.

I'm not really a fan, I guess, lol. I kind of find it... less well-made? And there's not as much pretty shading or detail. I could stare at the other book's covers for literal minutes and still be amazed at the detail of the Dragon. :P I guess just my opinion on it, heh.

EDIT: While looking at it again, I think it looks more like CGI instead of art. I find it a bit out of place. :T
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@EPICdragon99
WoF... One of my favorite (if not my top favorite) book series....
May I be added to the list of members ;O;??
@EPICdragon99
WoF... One of my favorite (if not my top favorite) book series....
May I be added to the list of members ;O;??
[quote name="Threemoons" date=2016-10-03 14:33:02] Okay, I don't mean to hate. But Winter is pretty much an angsty and selfish IceWing. Sure, he definitely loves Moon. However, until he can act loving and caring and not as if Rankings are still all that matter, I deem him unworthy. Just my two cents. [/quote] His parents made him like that, teaching him that rankings are all that matter. If it weren't for his parents, he'd probably be nicer.
Threemoons wrote on 2016-10-03:
Okay, I don't mean to hate. But Winter is pretty much an angsty and selfish IceWing. Sure, he definitely loves Moon. However, until he can act loving and caring and not as if Rankings are still all that matter, I deem him unworthy.
Just my two cents.

His parents made him like that, teaching him that rankings are all that matter. If it weren't for his parents, he'd probably be nicer.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICDragon99 I wanna join! I really love Wings of fire.

(I may or may not get hate, but Winter is my favorite character.)
@EPICDragon99 I wanna join! I really love Wings of fire.

(I may or may not get hate, but Winter is my favorite character.)
Lichtdrache.gif
Winter is cool (Hahaha) and I like him as a character, but I ship him with Lynx :3
Winter is cool (Hahaha) and I like him as a character, but I ship him with Lynx :3
Code:
[quote name="SakuraOkami7" date=2016-10-03 22:12:58] Huh. It seems they changed the style a bit. I'm not sure if it's the artist or not, but now it looks slightly more like Darkstalker's cover. I'm not really a fan, I guess, lol. I kind of find it... less well-made? And there's not as much pretty shading or detail. I could stare at the other book's covers for literal minutes and still be amazed at the detail of the Dragon. :P I guess just my opinion on it, heh. At least we're getting another book, though, so that's good. xD EDIT: While looking at it again, I think it looks more like CGI instead of art. I find it a bit out of place. :T [/quote] [indent]Yeah, I certainly noticed the style change. I guess it's better than the [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=wings+of+fire+german+covers&espv=2&biw=1381&bih=781&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF_5nJq8LPAhVN6GMKHSfnAA4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=wings+of+fire+uk+covers]UK and German covers[/url], in my opinion. I really like the US covers, though, even now![/indent]
SakuraOkami7 wrote on 2016-10-03:

Yeah, I certainly noticed the style change. I guess it's better than the UK and German covers, in my opinion. I really like the US covers, though, even now!
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="GreyWardenNova" date=2016-10-03 21:57:13] @EPICdragon99 FINALLY, I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!! [/quote] I swear, somebody said that earlier...
GreyWardenNova wrote on 2016-10-03:
@EPICdragon99

I swear, somebody said that earlier...
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2016-10-04 16:53:05] [quote name="SakuraOkami7" date=2016-10-03 22:12:58] Huh. It seems they changed the style a bit. I'm not sure if it's the artist or not, but now it looks slightly more like Darkstalker's cover. I'm not really a fan, I guess, lol. I kind of find it... less well-made? And there's not as much pretty shading or detail. I could stare at the other book's covers for literal minutes and still be amazed at the detail of the Dragon. :P I guess just my opinion on it, heh. At least we're getting another book, though, so that's good. xD EDIT: While looking at it again, I think it looks more like CGI instead of art. I find it a bit out of place. :T [/quote] [indent]Yeah, I certainly noticed the style change. I guess it's better than the [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=wings+of+fire+german+covers&espv=2&biw=1381&bih=781&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF_5nJq8LPAhVN6GMKHSfnAA4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=wings+of+fire+uk+covers]UK and German covers[/url], in my opinion. I really like the US covers, though, even now![/indent] [/quote] Honestly Wings of fire is one of the few book series where the American covers are better than foreign ones.
CrowFur wrote on 2016-10-04:
SakuraOkami7 wrote on 2016-10-03:

Yeah, I certainly noticed the style change. I guess it's better than the UK and German covers, in my opinion. I really like the US covers, though, even now!
Honestly Wings of fire is one of the few book series where the American covers are better than foreign ones.
Lichtdrache.gif
QIBLI :0000

look im not even done moon rising

:DDDDDD

NEWSS
HYPE

this and the starter evolutions for pokemon sun and moon is kILLIN ME WITH

HYPEPEPE
QIBLI :0000

look im not even done moon rising

:DDDDDD

NEWSS
HYPE

this and the starter evolutions for pokemon sun and moon is kILLIN ME WITH

HYPEPEPE
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 383 384