Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51
Thanks guys, that's a nice update. c:
Thanks guys, that's a nice update. c:
I woke up to more lair spaces then I had yesterday when i cried looking at the one mil cost of 80 slots... and now that's so much cheaper too... o^o *dies happy*
I woke up to more lair spaces then I had yesterday when i cried looking at the one mil cost of 80 slots... and now that's so much cheaper too... o^o *dies happy*
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Thank you so much for these adjustments! This was pretty much the best thing to wake up to.
Thank you so much for these adjustments! This was pretty much the best thing to wake up to.
Although my lair had 50 spaces, and so I didn't get any compensation, I'm not complaining. I needed to raise that to 55, having earlier exalted as much as I could, and I managed to raise enough treasure to get my total to 179000. So, suddenly, instead of needing to raise 71000 treasure somehow, all I needed was 6000! So the timing was fortuitous for me.

Incidentally, 1 energy every eight hours is a decrease in the rate of energy decay over 1 energy every six hours.
Although my lair had 50 spaces, and so I didn't get any compensation, I'm not complaining. I needed to raise that to 55, having earlier exalted as much as I could, and I managed to raise enough treasure to get my total to 179000. So, suddenly, instead of needing to raise 71000 treasure somehow, all I needed was 6000! So the timing was fortuitous for me.

Incidentally, 1 energy every eight hours is a decrease in the rate of energy decay over 1 energy every six hours.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
That is much better. Now if I had only been able to get up to 60 slots instead of my 55 that I have had for awhile.
That is much better. Now if I had only been able to get up to 60 slots instead of my 55 that I have had for awhile.
staizt58.gif
This is awesome! I was planning on upgrading my lair very soon and now is going to be much cheaper!
This is awesome! I was planning on upgrading my lair very soon and now is going to be much cheaper!

~It/Its or He/Him~
Goddammit, I upgraded from 45 to 50 LAST NIGHT. So I'm not even high enough to get compensation.
Just my luck.
Goddammit, I upgraded from 45 to 50 LAST NIGHT. So I'm not even high enough to get compensation.
Just my luck.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Hurrah!

Thank you. This is wonderful ^_^
Hurrah!

Thank you. This is wonderful ^_^
Such a pity that I just paid for a lair upgrade before this adjustment was made ;A;
Such a pity that I just paid for a lair upgrade before this adjustment was made ;A;
I am happy and sad.

I have lost treasure, which is hard to earn for me. Which makes me sad.

I am happy about the new prices and the familiars.

But again I am sad, the rich get the benefits and us poorer players get nothing but a 'oh well you still get to enjoy the discount on your next upgrade'

I would like to see the treasure we wont get back applied as a discount onto our next lair purchase.
I am happy and sad.

I have lost treasure, which is hard to earn for me. Which makes me sad.

I am happy about the new prices and the familiars.

But again I am sad, the rich get the benefits and us poorer players get nothing but a 'oh well you still get to enjoy the discount on your next upgrade'

I would like to see the treasure we wont get back applied as a discount onto our next lair purchase.
Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51