Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51
Oh my poop I've bought 30-slots lair upgrade yesterday.
Good timing ahaha
Oh my poop I've bought 30-slots lair upgrade yesterday.
Good timing ahaha
ZNhRsiG.png
So wait, I currently have 55 spots and technically I've paid way more for my slots then they are now. It says whatever you put in gets placed towards another upgrade, which means I should be getting 60 slots now right? That chart only shows as low as 60>65 so because I'm 55 slots will I not be granted for my extra funds that got spend before this?

Sorry if this is confusing, I've been saving to upgrade and now idk if I should because if I'm getting that upgrade from my past payments then I might as well wait. If I'm not because I'm 55 slots instead of 60 then well darn ...

So wait, I currently have 55 spots and technically I've paid way more for my slots then they are now. It says whatever you put in gets placed towards another upgrade, which means I should be getting 60 slots now right? That chart only shows as low as 60>65 so because I'm 55 slots will I not be granted for my extra funds that got spend before this?

Sorry if this is confusing, I've been saving to upgrade and now idk if I should because if I'm getting that upgrade from my past payments then I might as well wait. If I'm not because I'm 55 slots instead of 60 then well darn ...

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@Natala Pfft, forgive me for being a nag, but the user in question probably didn't get it because she got her lair bumped up to 75; she didn't directly pay for the slots. Hence she wouldn't have gotten the title now as she didn't receive the notification that her lair has been upgraded accordingly, as compared to someone who paid to get 75 slots.

That said, I might be making assumptions...

Good luck in your endeavours, anyway!
@Natala Pfft, forgive me for being a nag, but the user in question probably didn't get it because she got her lair bumped up to 75; she didn't directly pay for the slots. Hence she wouldn't have gotten the title now as she didn't receive the notification that her lair has been upgraded accordingly, as compared to someone who paid to get 75 slots.

That said, I might be making assumptions...

Good luck in your endeavours, anyway!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
[quote name="DragnEnchantres" date="2013-11-12 07:17:52"][color=#006699]So wait, I currently have 55 spots and technically I've paid way more for my slots then they are now. It says whatever you put in gets placed towards another upgrade, which means I should be getting 60 slots now right? That chart only shows as low as 60>65 so because I'm 55 slots will I not be granted for my extra funds that got spend before this? Sorry if this is confusing, I've been saving to upgrade and now idk if I should because if I'm getting that upgrade from my past payments then I might as well wait. If I'm not because I'm 55 slots instead of 60 then well darn ... [/color][/quote] Nope. You're out of luck.
DragnEnchantres wrote on 2013-11-12 07:17:52:

Nope. You're out of luck.
kuiMdyV.png
Awesome! This is very neat to see *W* Thank Yoou \o/ and those are some adorable familiars :O! x3
Awesome! This is very neat to see *W* Thank Yoou \o/ and those are some adorable familiars :O! x3
SIGNATURE_zps59481563.png
All of your Candy Needs!
Aaahhh, thank you so much! ;u; Now I can collect pretty Guardians without feeling like I'm wasting space!
Aaahhh, thank you so much! ;u; Now I can collect pretty Guardians without feeling like I'm wasting space!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Kyary You're probably right as it worked just fine for me! *frolics off to the Shrieking Wilds*
@Kyary You're probably right as it worked just fine for me! *frolics off to the Shrieking Wilds*
First off, those new familiars are super adorable. Especially the pink one. I would definitely love to equip one to my dragons~

But more importantly, thank you so much for the new lair adjustments. I've expanded my lair several days ago but I don't feel cheated out. Instead, I'm just grateful that my next few expansions won't be as expensive.
First off, those new familiars are super adorable. Especially the pink one. I would definitely love to equip one to my dragons~

But more importantly, thank you so much for the new lair adjustments. I've expanded my lair several days ago but I don't feel cheated out. Instead, I'm just grateful that my next few expansions won't be as expensive.
Bless you. I was crying over the beautiful bb's I had to keep passing up on the thought that eventually I'd really be full for real. I'll still be really full for real someday, but hopefully not as soon.
Bless you. I was crying over the beautiful bb's I had to keep passing up on the thought that eventually I'd really be full for real. I'll still be really full for real someday, but hopefully not as soon.
Ahhh those familiars are adorable :D We must buy them and love them forever.
Eventually.

And the lair thing is pretty cool too c: We have so much room for exalt bait now :D
Ahhh those familiars are adorable :D We must buy them and love them forever.
Eventually.

And the lair thing is pretty cool too c: We have so much room for exalt bait now :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51