Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51
From someone who had already maxed out, thank you for my free 26 slots XD (Also the change to hungry dragons will be a blessing for me)
From someone who had already maxed out, thank you for my free 26 slots XD (Also the change to hungry dragons will be a blessing for me)
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
This is great! Much cheaper to get to Venerable now considering I want to do it all in one go. Speaking of, anyone that upgraded today, earlier in the thread people were saying it didn't switch them to Venerable at 75. Was this fixed?
This is great! Much cheaper to get to Venerable now considering I want to do it all in one go. Speaking of, anyone that upgraded today, earlier in the thread people were saying it didn't switch them to Venerable at 75. Was this fixed?
Hopefully I'll get some spare slots now xwx This is a great new system, there was no way I could afford a new expansion any time soon on the old one XD
I have however already payed in my souls worth so I think I should be getting some slots free? Maybe?

Edit Seem from looking at the chart im not getting any extra spaces, which sucks, considering how much i've payed in. Oh well.
Hopefully I'll get some spare slots now xwx This is a great new system, there was no way I could afford a new expansion any time soon on the old one XD
I have however already payed in my souls worth so I think I should be getting some slots free? Maybe?

Edit Seem from looking at the chart im not getting any extra spaces, which sucks, considering how much i've payed in. Oh well.
FYPv6n0.png
@Natala Wasn't it that people didn't get switched from Venerable to Ancient? I've heard of problems with the latter and not the former.
@Natala Wasn't it that people didn't get switched from Venerable to Ancient? I've heard of problems with the latter and not the former.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Xhaztol What about those of us who had 55 spaces? *cries in a corner*

Edit: I'm a ****, I had 65 spaces before the update and did indeed get my 5 spaces XD
@Xhaztol What about those of us who had 55 spaces? *cries in a corner*

Edit: I'm a ****, I had 65 spaces before the update and did indeed get my 5 spaces XD
tAfGPSN.png
Excellent update, hurrah hurrah! Twice in one week! You guys rock!
Excellent update, hurrah hurrah! Twice in one week! You guys rock!
@Kyary That was happening as well. I think none of the title upgrades were working so if one was fixed they all probably are.
@Kyary That was happening as well. I think none of the title upgrades were working so if one was fixed they all probably are.
@Natala I forgot to mention that I got Mighty today... I haven't heard any complaints about Venerable, so I assume that one's working normally. Ancient definitely isn't, either because of the glitch or the possibility that the admins decided not to have users move in with their deities.
@Natala I forgot to mention that I got Mighty today... I haven't heard any complaints about Venerable, so I assume that one's working normally. Ancient definitely isn't, either because of the glitch or the possibility that the admins decided not to have users move in with their deities.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
*Screams* Thank you! 80 dragons... I can have 80 dragons! Off to the AH to buy 4 new guardians. For now, I shouldn't max myself out all in one day.
*Screams* Thank you! 80 dragons... I can have 80 dragons! Off to the AH to buy 4 new guardians. For now, I shouldn't max myself out all in one day.
Is a female *Gasp*
@Kyary Hmm. In that case I might as well try it. The person with the Venerable lair issue was pretty early on in the first few pages so they were still making tweaks at that point.
@Kyary Hmm. In that case I might as well try it. The person with the Venerable lair issue was pretty early on in the first few pages so they were still making tweaks at that point.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51