Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83
SCREECH
SCREECH
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
These coli updates, I AM SO PUMPED!!! <333 My hand also thanks you very, very much for these, haha.

And now I can tell all my friends when reg is gonna open again!
These coli updates, I AM SO PUMPED!!! <333 My hand also thanks you very, very much for these, haha.

And now I can tell all my friends when reg is gonna open again!
eLAndXa.png
This is a brilliant update! Fully transparent, working on what we've asked for, and-
GOSH I'M SO EXCITED THANK YOU STAFF <3
This is a brilliant update! Fully transparent, working on what we've asked for, and-
GOSH I'M SO EXCITED THANK YOU STAFF <3
...There's a PVP system?
...There's a PVP system?
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
Key binding? Sweet!

I remember there being a suggestion to slightly revamp the coli menu to make the fight key larger and the menu button on the loot screen harder to accidentally hit...will you take these into account with the new coli? They'd be quite nice if implemented!
Key binding? Sweet!

I remember there being a suggestion to slightly revamp the coli menu to make the fight key larger and the menu button on the loot screen harder to accidentally hit...will you take these into account with the new coli? They'd be quite nice if implemented!
Ooh, I really dig most of the coli upgrades so far, damn 0: A++ on the keyboard controls, they look really easy to get used to IMO

Will you guys be implementing alternate captchas for the visually impaired? I actually have a really hard time pinpointing what things captchas want me to click in images, and while it'll be easier to pick out dragons from familiars than say, billboards from storefronts, it still wouild be really handy to be able to use non-visual captchas when needed!
Ooh, I really dig most of the coli upgrades so far, damn 0: A++ on the keyboard controls, they look really easy to get used to IMO

Will you guys be implementing alternate captchas for the visually impaired? I actually have a really hard time pinpointing what things captchas want me to click in images, and while it'll be easier to pick out dragons from familiars than say, billboards from storefronts, it still wouild be really handy to be able to use non-visual captchas when needed!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Like every change ! Now my only fear is about the camping, I hope it will work well on phone.
Like every change ! Now my only fear is about the camping, I hope it will work well on phone.
:D
[quote]I have to agree with those who have expressed frustration that captchas are being implemented; this is something I see as being disruptive to the flow of the coliseum as well, despite a small boost to stats that may or may not make a noticeable difference in the battle. I'm excited for keybinding but very skeptical about the captchas.[/quote] @KingShadow, this was not a decision made lightly. When the revamped Coliseum releases, we will be monitoring the impact and reviewing player feedback.
Quote:
I have to agree with those who have expressed frustration that captchas are being implemented; this is something I see as being disruptive to the flow of the coliseum as well, despite a small boost to stats that may or may not make a noticeable difference in the battle. I'm excited for keybinding but very skeptical about the captchas.

@KingShadow, this was not a decision made lightly. When the revamped Coliseum releases, we will be monitoring the impact and reviewing player feedback.
I am SO psyched to see the revamped Coliseum go live! Keyboard controls especially is gonna be a blessing, and I'm excited to see how the dodge rates will change too!! :D It might just give me what I need to get back into coligrinding again.

I can't say anything for sure since I obviously haven't tested it yet, but I think the captchas should be alright, as long as it isn't every 5-10 minutes. There's a valid reason for implementing it, after all.
I am SO psyched to see the revamped Coliseum go live! Keyboard controls especially is gonna be a blessing, and I'm excited to see how the dodge rates will change too!! :D It might just give me what I need to get back into coligrinding again.

I can't say anything for sure since I obviously haven't tested it yet, but I think the captchas should be alright, as long as it isn't every 5-10 minutes. There's a valid reason for implementing it, after all.
9+ FR Time........................................................................................

IIfWx76.png
I won't be using the keyboard shortcuts in the Coli, but I am happy to see them added! I know a lot of users prefer to use hotkeys.

Also excited about the PVP changes.

Will the Tinctures Of Dissolution be clan-bound, or no?
I won't be using the keyboard shortcuts in the Coli, but I am happy to see them added! I know a lot of users prefer to use hotkeys.

Also excited about the PVP changes.

Will the Tinctures Of Dissolution be clan-bound, or no?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83