Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83
\o/ awwyea keybindings! I almost can't wait!
\o/ awwyea keybindings! I almost can't wait!
I am so hyped!
I am so hyped!
Fg9MPGU.gif
Ooh, I'm excited for these coli changes! Botters are a pet peeve of mine.
Ooh, I'm excited for these coli changes! Botters are a pet peeve of mine.
tgTY.png
Yay!
Yay!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I'm... confused?
I'm... confused?
LzV24hc.png
Wow!
Wow!
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
The key bindings sound great! Not personally going to be using them, but hopefully it will help everyone who isn't fond of using a mouse. :) I do have to say though I'm rather wary of CAPTCHA additions to the Coli though. I totally understand why, I only hope it doesn't pop up too often or anything. I Coli quite often and I really don't want anything to interrupt the flow of the battles or to make it even more tedious.
The key bindings sound great! Not personally going to be using them, but hopefully it will help everyone who isn't fond of using a mouse. :) I do have to say though I'm rather wary of CAPTCHA additions to the Coli though. I totally understand why, I only hope it doesn't pop up too often or anything. I Coli quite often and I really don't want anything to interrupt the flow of the battles or to make it even more tedious.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
I have to agree with those who have expressed frustration that captchas are being implemented; this is something I see as being disruptive to the flow of the coliseum as well, despite a small boost to stats that may or may not make a noticeable difference in the battle. I'm excited for keybinding but very skeptical about the captchas.

I'll also be looking out for information about customizing the keybindings since I use a different keyboard layout than the standard qwerty layout. And I also like that tinctures will be gifted, but I do have ... five different dragons I use in the Coli, so I wish that there would be enough tinctures for players who do have multiple coli teams. Those for me are smaller inconveniences that I anticipate being able to work with, though. I'm excited for all the updates other than that!
I have to agree with those who have expressed frustration that captchas are being implemented; this is something I see as being disruptive to the flow of the coliseum as well, despite a small boost to stats that may or may not make a noticeable difference in the battle. I'm excited for keybinding but very skeptical about the captchas.

I'll also be looking out for information about customizing the keybindings since I use a different keyboard layout than the standard qwerty layout. And I also like that tinctures will be gifted, but I do have ... five different dragons I use in the Coli, so I wish that there would be enough tinctures for players who do have multiple coli teams. Those for me are smaller inconveniences that I anticipate being able to work with, though. I'm excited for all the updates other than that!
Shadow | they/them
Looking forward to the Coliseum updates!
Looking forward to the Coliseum updates!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
[quote]the Agility stat will be reworked to also help increase a dragon's chance to hit.[/quote] THE TIME OF REVENGE IS NIGH [i][b]WHERE IS YOUR DODGE NOW, BEASTCLANS[/b][/i]
Quote:
the Agility stat will be reworked to also help increase a dragon's chance to hit.

THE TIME OF REVENGE IS NIGH

WHERE IS YOUR DODGE NOW, BEASTCLANS
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83