Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cilver's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@cilverlining

Hi! It says you still have a copy of the accent dense underbrush in your library post. Would it be possible for me to buy it for treasure?
@cilverlining

Hi! It says you still have a copy of the accent dense underbrush in your library post. Would it be possible for me to buy it for treasure?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Cilverlining

I'm also interested in Dense Underbrush, do you happen to have multiple copies?
@Cilverlining

I'm also interested in Dense Underbrush, do you happen to have multiple copies?
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Cilverlining - Your skins and accents are absolutely fantastic! Great work! I'm also very interested in Dense Underbrush, if you have another run of it or anything, please sign me up! I can pay in either gems or treasure :)
@Cilverlining - Your skins and accents are absolutely fantastic! Great work! I'm also very interested in Dense Underbrush, if you have another run of it or anything, please sign me up! I can pay in either gems or treasure :)
naturef2.png
@Cilverlining I've had this accent sitting in my vault for months now because I just couldn't find a dragon to match it. I think I finally managed to do so and I think she does this wonderful accent justice. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25961333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259614/25961333_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cilverlining
I've had this accent sitting in my vault for months now because I just couldn't find a dragon to match it. I think I finally managed to do so and I think she does this wonderful accent justice.

25961333_350.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@hisako @Banyan @littlebickle @Perrydotto @Banyan @Mycologist

I'm sorry for the long wait, but Dense Underbrush is up in the Auction House in case you guys are still interested! Gems and treasure copies are available~
@hisako @Banyan @littlebickle @Perrydotto @Banyan @Mycologist

I'm sorry for the long wait, but Dense Underbrush is up in the Auction House in case you guys are still interested! Gems and treasure copies are available~
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining - Eek, awesome! So happy to see it back up :D
@Cilverlining - Eek, awesome! So happy to see it back up :D
naturef2.png
@MusicalMaladies

Awww, what a beautiful snipsnap! I'm so happy my accent is being worn by such a pretty dragon :)

Thank you so much for sharing <3
@MusicalMaladies

Awww, what a beautiful snipsnap! I'm so happy my accent is being worn by such a pretty dragon :)

Thank you so much for sharing <3
@Perrydotto
Hopefully everything will available soon! It's about time I get the shop up and running again ^^ And thank you for all of your kind words earlier <3
@Perrydotto
Hopefully everything will available soon! It's about time I get the shop up and running again ^^ And thank you for all of your kind words earlier <3
@Cilverlining Hello! Long story short - I've joined FR when you've already been on hiatus. Felt in love with Dense Underbrush, so I was checking AH every now and then in hope someone would be selling thier coppy. And two days ago I have checked and got myself a copy! Ah, I was so happy when I got it, thank you! And here's the lucky girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25369706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253698/25369706_350.png[/img] [/url] She still needs a herb pouch and more bird friends. All bird friends.
@Cilverlining
Hello! Long story short - I've joined FR when you've already been on hiatus. Felt in love with Dense Underbrush, so I was checking AH every now and then in hope someone would be selling thier coppy. And two days ago I have checked and got myself a copy! Ah, I was so happy when I got it, thank you!
And here's the lucky girl:

25369706_350.png

She still needs a herb pouch and more bird friends. All bird friends.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Cilverlining Do you still have a copy of Dense Underbrush? I'd love to grab one! Thanks :)
@Cilverlining Do you still have a copy of Dense Underbrush? I'd love to grab one! Thanks :)

OVmZor1.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33