Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cilver's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

@Cilverlining how long do you plan on printing these snap accents and is there any reason why the faerie one isn't up there/doesnt have slots? just curious. i don't get many UM accents but i might have to nap one of these because they are so well done. good job!

@noivurn you've seen these snapper skincents right?

@Cilverlining how long do you plan on printing these snap accents and is there any reason why the faerie one isn't up there/doesnt have slots? just curious. i don't get many UM accents but i might have to nap one of these because they are so well done. good job!

@noivurn you've seen these snapper skincents right?
@Cilverlining please put me down for a slot for Dense Underbrush !! @avey thank you for the ping
@Cilverlining please put me down for a slot for Dense Underbrush !! @avey thank you for the ping
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Zelai
I apologize for the late reply, you've been added to the list! ^^

@Takora @Niharike
Unfortunately my Greenskeeper entry was left a work in progress because I didn't have time to finish it. I would like to work on it a little more before I am ready to print, would you guys like a ping whenever it's done? :)

@avey
Thank you, I'm really happy you like them! I plan on keeping the snapper accents open as long as I am active. Real life has become rather busy for me and Faerie Undergrowth didn't make it onto the show page because I forgot. Thank you for the reminder, it's updated now ^^

are currently in stock, if you're interested!

@Noivurn
You've been added to the pinglist! Copies were submitted for approval earlier today so they should be here in a few days ^^
@Zelai
I apologize for the late reply, you've been added to the list! ^^

@Takora @Niharike
Unfortunately my Greenskeeper entry was left a work in progress because I didn't have time to finish it. I would like to work on it a little more before I am ready to print, would you guys like a ping whenever it's done? :)

@avey
Thank you, I'm really happy you like them! I plan on keeping the snapper accents open as long as I am active. Real life has become rather busy for me and Faerie Undergrowth didn't make it onto the show page because I forgot. Thank you for the reminder, it's updated now ^^

are currently in stock, if you're interested!

@Noivurn
You've been added to the pinglist! Copies were submitted for approval earlier today so they should be here in a few days ^^
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining please ping me for your greenskeeper entry :D thank you
@Cilverlining please ping me for your greenskeeper entry :D thank you
Qr1pg0s.png
@Cilverlining Can I order a copy of Twilight Underbrush? Thanks!
@Cilverlining Can I order a copy of Twilight Underbrush? Thanks!
yy0s1Ms.png
@Cilverlining Please add me to your general ping list.
@Cilverlining Please add me to your general ping list.
@Cilverlining may I get a slot for faerie undergrowth and sure I wouldn't mind waiting on the greenskeeper entry
@Cilverlining may I get a slot for faerie undergrowth and sure I wouldn't mind waiting on the greenskeeper entry
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Cilverlining
Yeah please ping me when you decide to print the greenskeeper entry!
@Cilverlining
Yeah please ping me when you decide to print the greenskeeper entry!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@RayFisch
I'll be sure to let you know :)

@eateries
Sure thing! You can go ahead and send a crossroads ^^

@AshRechner
You've been added!

@Niharike
Of course, I have some in stock so you can send a crossroads whenever you would like ^^
@RayFisch
I'll be sure to let you know :)

@eateries
Sure thing! You can go ahead and send a crossroads ^^

@AshRechner
You've been added!

@Niharike
Of course, I have some in stock so you can send a crossroads whenever you would like ^^
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining

It says that you might have Animated Waterfall in stock and, since I couldn't find it on the AH, I wanted to check and see if you did. If so, I would love to get a copy! Thank you very much.
@Cilverlining

It says that you might have Animated Waterfall in stock and, since I couldn't find it on the AH, I wanted to check and see if you did. If so, I would love to get a copy! Thank you very much.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33