Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47
I am in the process of finding locations for the new gathering familiars. I'll ping everyone once they all have been found. ^^
I am in the process of finding locations for the new gathering familiars. I'll ping everyone once they all have been found. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma could you add me to the ping list for both spreadsheets? thank you
@Phasma could you add me to the ping list for both spreadsheets? thank you
fzww6al.png
@Phasma

If you're looking for confirmed locations for the new familiars, I just got a Banded Skira in Shadow at Level 31. Don't know if there's a more appropriate place for this but I figured you could use the information.
@Phasma

If you're looking for confirmed locations for the new familiars, I just got a Banded Skira in Shadow at Level 31. Don't know if there's a more appropriate place for this but I figured you could use the information.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@chatoyant
Added!

@FliptheFrog
Thank you for the information. I'm adding all reports to the spreadsheet, so any new finding helps. ^^
I also post in the Gathering Reference Guide and in the "Let's find the new items" thread.
@chatoyant
Added!

@FliptheFrog
Thank you for the information. I'm adding all reports to the spreadsheet, so any new finding helps. ^^
I also post in the Gathering Reference Guide and in the "Let's find the new items" thread.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
may I be added to the pinglist for updates to both sheets please? thank you!!
may I be added to the pinglist for updates to both sheets please? thank you!!
@TheShadowOfAll
Added! ^^
@TheShadowOfAll
Added! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Enchanting Goblin as new Starfall Celebration familiar. [*] Added locations for Added Barred Skira and Bluetail Skira in Hunting. [*] Still looking for location reports for Moles in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Water. [/LIST] [center] Only available this week at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors]Festive Favors[/url]: [item=Enchanting Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link.

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Enchanting Goblin as new Starfall Celebration familiar.
  • Added locations for Added Barred Skira and Bluetail Skira in Hunting.
  • Still looking for location reports for Moles in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Water.

Only available this week at Festive Favors:
Enchanting Goblin
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
If it helps at all, I found a pink-tail Mole while digging in Arcane today.
@Phasma
If it helps at all, I found a pink-tail Mole while digging in Arcane today.
@Whuffie
Thank you for your report. I'm still missing locations for Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Water. And I am trying to get a Mole from Arcane too. ^^
@Whuffie
Thank you for your report. I'm still missing locations for Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Water. And I am trying to get a Mole from Arcane too. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
These are great! I'm going to use them in Excel. Please put me on both pinglists.

I have a suggestion for the Swipp/Baldwin sheet.
It would be even more useful if you could implement a way for us to mark if we've already traded for an item once.
@Phasma
These are great! I'm going to use them in Excel. Please put me on both pinglists.

I have a suggestion for the Swipp/Baldwin sheet.
It would be even more useful if you could implement a way for us to mark if we've already traded for an item once.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47