Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47
@Phasma

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep noticing when I update the bestiary sheet it will correctly update Ys to the white background on some but not on all. And if I change a N to a Y after that, it keeps the red background too.

Have I maybe accidentally stripped out some formatting somewhere along the line of updating my Bestiary? It's the only thing I can think of.
@Phasma

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep noticing when I update the bestiary sheet it will correctly update Ys to the white background on some but not on all. And if I change a N to a Y after that, it keeps the red background too.

Have I maybe accidentally stripped out some formatting somewhere along the line of updating my Bestiary? It's the only thing I can think of.
TyYgOYZ.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16 [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 @NoAkei Hi! Sorry guys about the lateness, I haven't had the time for Flight Rising in the past weeks. I'm really sorry about that, I'll try to keep up for the next updates. D: As usual, here are the links: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Added Vista: Ribbons and Bows as new Vista trade. [*]Added Vista: Alchemical Formula as new Baldwin recipe. [*]Added Discarded Ribbon and Pretty Aqua Arm Bow as needed items. [*]Added Melon Marzal and Cactus Marzal as new Foraging familiars. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp's Swap Stand[/url]: [item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows]=[item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow]+[item=Discarded Ribbon]x80 Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url]: [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula]=[item=Intact Parchment]x20 Available in Foraging at level 31+: [item=Cactus Marzal][item=Melon Marzal] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199 @NoAkei

Hi! Sorry guys about the lateness, I haven't had the time for Flight Rising in the past weeks. I'm really sorry about that, I'll try to keep up for the next updates. D: As usual, here are the links:

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Vista: Ribbons and Bows as new Vista trade.
  • Added Vista: Alchemical Formula as new Baldwin recipe.
  • Added Discarded Ribbon and Pretty Aqua Arm Bow as needed items.
  • Added Melon Marzal and Cactus Marzal as new Foraging familiars.

Available at Swipp's Swap Stand:
Vista: Ribbons and Bows = Pretty Aqua Arm Bow + Discarded Ribbon x80

Available at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
Vista: Alchemical Formula = Intact Parchment x20

Available in Foraging at level 31+:
Cactus Marzal Melon Marzal
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma You're the best! c:
@Phasma You're the best! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Phasma Thank you so much! You do great work :)
@Phasma Thank you so much! You do great work :)
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16 [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Still in hiatus, but I'm not missing a festival. Thank you for the kind words, RottingFlesh and twotone. ;_; As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Crumbling Goblin as Rockbreaker's Ceremony familiar. [/LIST] [center] Only available this week at Festive Favors: [item=Crumbling Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16

Still in hiatus, but I'm not missing a festival. Thank you for the kind words, RottingFlesh and twotone. ;_;

As usual, here is the link:

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Crumbling Goblin as Rockbreaker's Ceremony familiar.

Only available this week at Festive Favors:
Crumbling Goblin
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
(I have added the new familiars to the spreadsheets, but I'm still collecting data about each zone)

Still missing information on:

Everything has been located!
(I have added the new familiars to the spreadsheets, but I'm still collecting data about each zone)

Still missing information on:

Everything has been located!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16 [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Update for the new insect catchig familiars and their locations. ^^ As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Tender Larail and Garden Larail as new Insect Catching familiars. [*] Updated gathering levels for Tufted Leaf Beetle, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Duskthicket Bonepicker, Highreach Bonepicker, Orange Blotch Pansy, Blue Vein Pansy, Skittering Megashrimp, and Gaseous Megashrimp. [/LIST] [center] Available in Insect Catching at level 31+: [item=Tender Larail][item=Garden Larail] [/center]

Update for the new insect catchig familiars and their locations. ^^

2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Tender Larail and Garden Larail as new Insect Catching familiars.
  • Updated gathering levels for Tufted Leaf Beetle, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Duskthicket Bonepicker, Highreach Bonepicker, Orange Blotch Pansy, Blue Vein Pansy, Skittering Megashrimp, and Gaseous Megashrimp.

Available in Insect Catching at level 31+:
Tender Larail Garden Larail
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@phasma omg THANK YOU for creating these spreadsheets and keeping them up to date ;w;

they really help in organising stuff when previously i only kept docs/notepads on them

On that note, can i be added to the pinglist for updates to both bestiary and swipp/baldwin list please?
@phasma omg THANK YOU for creating these spreadsheets and keeping them up to date ;w;

they really help in organising stuff when previously i only kept docs/notepads on them

On that note, can i be added to the pinglist for updates to both bestiary and swipp/baldwin list please?
KVbkgOZ.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Here's the update for all the new NotN familiars, all twenty of them! ^^ Be sure to check out the front page news to see all the apparel and vista you can get! As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Axe Mimic, Crooked Hatchet, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Calculating Candelabra, Smoldering Sconce, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Enchanted Armaments, Sorcerous Arms, Glowing Globe, Living Luminance, Masked Phantom, Veiled Vision, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Serpentine Lamp, Vulpine Lamp, Animated Armor, and Spirit Armor as new Night of the Nocturne familiars. [*] Added Glasswing Flutter and Ruffle Glasswing as new Gem Marketplace familiars. [/LIST] [center] Can be found in Strange Chests (only during NotN): [item=Axe Mimic][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Masked Phantom][item=Veiled Vision][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor] Can be brewed at Baldwin's (only during NotN): [item=Autumn Millifae][item=Spring Millifae] Can be bought in the gem Marketplace: [item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Ruffle Glasswing] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato

Here's the update for all the new NotN familiars, all twenty of them! ^^ Be sure to check out the front page news to see all the apparel and vista you can get!

Changelog:
  • Added Axe Mimic, Crooked Hatchet, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Calculating Candelabra, Smoldering Sconce, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Enchanted Armaments, Sorcerous Arms, Glowing Globe, Living Luminance, Masked Phantom, Veiled Vision, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Serpentine Lamp, Vulpine Lamp, Animated Armor, and Spirit Armor as new Night of the Nocturne familiars.
  • Added Glasswing Flutter and Ruffle Glasswing as new Gem Marketplace familiars.

Can be found in Strange Chests (only during NotN):
Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Spirit Armor

Can be brewed at Baldwin's (only during NotN):
Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae

Can be bought in the gem Marketplace:
Glasswing Flutter Ruffle Glasswing
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

Thank you so much for updating this so quickly every time the site updates! It's so helpful. You're the best. <3
@Phasma

Thank you so much for updating this so quickly every time the site updates! It's so helpful. You're the best. <3
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47