Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47
@phasma hello! can I be put on a pinglist for your baldwin/swipp sheet please?
also, in my copy I added a sheet where I can input ingredients easily that links with the main sheet, I can share it with you if you like
@phasma hello! can I be put on a pinglist for your baldwin/swipp sheet please?
also, in my copy I added a sheet where I can input ingredients easily that links with the main sheet, I can share it with you if you like
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 @NoAkei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector as new Scorched Forest familiars. [*] Added Vista trade for Vista: Foxfire Grove. [*] Added Eastsong Face Mask as needed loot from Gilded Chests. [*] Added Ethereal Trickster as needed drop from Bamboo Falls. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp's Swap Stand[/url]: [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove]=[item=Eastsong Face Mask]+[item=Ethereal Trickster] Available in the Scorched Forest: [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199 @NoAkei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector as new Scorched Forest familiars.
  • Added Vista trade for Vista: Foxfire Grove.
  • Added Eastsong Face Mask as needed loot from Gilded Chests.
  • Added Ethereal Trickster as needed drop from Bamboo Falls.

Available at Swipp's Swap Stand:
Vista: Foxfire Grove = Eastsong Face Mask + Ethereal Trickster

Available in the Scorched Forest:
Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

Hey, could I be added to the pinglist?
@Phasma

Hey, could I be added to the pinglist?
i'll rebuild this one day
@Phasma

Can I be added to the ping list for updates? Just spent entirely too long trying to track this thread back down. XD
@Phasma

Can I be added to the ping list for updates? Just spent entirely too long trying to track this thread back down. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
@Phasma Thank you again for taking the time to make these spreadsheets! They help keep my hoard organized! ^^
@Phasma Thank you again for taking the time to make these spreadsheets! They help keep my hoard organized! ^^
nPGUlhw.gifHsWUQCv.pngFOB7Ytn.gif ri74uEA.png
@phasma I started using your bestiary sheet too, can you add me to that pinglist too please?
@phasma I started using your bestiary sheet too, can you add me to that pinglist too please?
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link. (sorry for the lateness, I was moving cross-country.) [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Redrock Cove as new venue and its 18 familiars. [*] Added Enduring Goblin as new Riot of Rot familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available in the new Coliseum venue: [item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Maren Defender][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Spiney Whale][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Waveswell Sorcerer] Available at Festive Favors for the week: [item=Enduring Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @NoAkei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link.
(sorry for the lateness, I was moving cross-country.)

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Redrock Cove as new venue and its 18 familiars.
  • Added Enduring Goblin as new Riot of Rot familiar.

Available in the new Coliseum venue:
Dainty Wavehopper Daydream Puffer Deeprealm Hunter Highfin Sea Serpent Leopard Coralclimber Maren Defender Maren Spearmaiden Mirage Puffer Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Noxious Coralclimber Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper Spiney Whale Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer

Available at Festive Favors for the week:
Enduring Goblin
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma : I love the Spreadsheets. Could you add me to the Pinglist, please?
(for both)
@Phasma : I love the Spreadsheets. Could you add me to the Pinglist, please?
(for both)
@Phasma I've told you once before, but you're still the best spreadsheeter around, and fast as hell :D keep up the good work!
@Phasma I've told you once before, but you're still the best spreadsheeter around, and fast as hell :D keep up the good work!
yTyihHp.png
@Phasma
I'd like to be put on the pinglist for both spreadsheets please :D They're awesome spreadsheets!
@Phasma
I'd like to be put on the pinglist for both spreadsheets please :D They're awesome spreadsheets!
tD8WhfB.pngCRlr7PB.pngeMTBTDu.pngN851zSF.png5tVC8Db.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47