Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47
@Phasma Don't know if you have the info yet, but I just found a Duskthicket Bonepicker in Ice! ^^
@Phasma Don't know if you have the info yet, but I just found a Duskthicket Bonepicker in Ice! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @CyanideCandy @Ototo Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new familiar. ^^ I've also added the gathering locations for the Bonepickers familiars. Here is the link. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Shining Goblin as Brightshine Jubilee familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favors[/url] until the end of the week: [item=Shining Goblin] [/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather
@CyanideCandy @Ototo

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new familiar. ^^ I've also added the gathering locations for the Bonepickers familiars. Here is the link.

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the following links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Shining Goblin as Brightshine Jubilee familiar.

Available from the Festive Favors until the end of the week:
Shining Goblin
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Hey can I be added to your pinglist? For all pdates that be great! @phasma
Hey can I be added to your pinglist? For all pdates that be great! @phasma
sxedrQX.gif
@AceofCards
Added! ^^
@AceofCards
Added! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @Shadowdawn199 @CyanideCandy @Ototo Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Added Cinderkelp Loach and Tendril Loach as new Swipp familiars. [*]Added Firestarter, Glowing Pocket Bauble, Flametail Loach, and Bluespot Weather Loach as needed drops from the Coliseum. [/LIST] [center] Available at Swipp's Swap Stand: [item=Cinderkelp Loach]=[item=Firestarter]x25[item=Flametail Loach]x25 [item=Tendril Loach]=[item=Glowing Pocket Bauble]x25[item=Bluespot Weather Loach]x25 [/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards
@Shadowdawn199
@CyanideCandy @Ototo

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.

Changelog:
  • Added Cinderkelp Loach and Tendril Loach as new Swipp familiars.
  • Added Firestarter, Glowing Pocket Bauble, Flametail Loach, and Bluespot Weather Loach as needed drops from the Coliseum.

Available at Swipp's Swap Stand:
Cinderkelp Loach = Firestarter x25 Flametail Loach x25
Tendril Loach = Glowing Pocket Bauble x25 Bluespot Weather Loach x25
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Sparkling Goblin as Thundercrack Carnivale familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available from Festive Favors until the end of the week: [item=Sparkling Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link.

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Sparkling Goblin as Thundercrack Carnivale familiar.

Available from Festive Favors until the end of the week:
Sparkling Goblin
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

May I be added to the Bestiary pinglist please? I've been using your Bestiary for months but kept losing the thread and forgetting to ask, oops.
@Phasma

May I be added to the Bestiary pinglist please? I've been using your Bestiary for months but kept losing the thread and forgetting to ask, oops.
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@purplejabberwock
Added! ^^
@purplejabberwock
Added! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma could you please add me to the Bestiary pinglist? :D

This is the single most useful and best updated familiar spreadsheet I've even found, thank you for creating it and working on it so hard <3
@Phasma could you please add me to the Bestiary pinglist? :D

This is the single most useful and best updated familiar spreadsheet I've even found, thank you for creating it and working on it so hard <3
yTyihHp.png
@SachiNaau
You've been added! Thank you for the nice words. :D
@SachiNaau
You've been added! Thank you for the nice words. :D
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes