Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian loyalty- How far will it go
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Well you almost made me cry. I'll see you in Hell, you have potential (I'm easy to find, just look for the Throne)
Well you almost made me cry. I'll see you in Hell, you have potential (I'm easy to find, just look for the Throne)
[quote name="Aspyria" date=2016-08-25 17:05:44] [quote name="Mediumdee" date=2016-08-25 13:15:54] [quote name="Uinen" date=2016-08-25 07:37:57] @/owlbait [quote name="owlbait" date=2016-08-18 18:44:23] @/hellspurestdevil A theory though: what if guardians follow them to the grave with the belief that they must also protect their charge in the afterlife? And not doing so is considered a failure of attending to their charge... Just a thought. [/quote] So ritual suicide? Hmmm. Perhaps I can work this into my lore. [/quote] ... you guys just gave me an idea *types a long thing up* I might be a while, I have to figure out some way to stage this out... [/quote] SEPPUKU [/quote] My thought exactly. But do they hve a deputy to cut their head off so they don't have to suffer the horrible agony that may be involved with whatever the dragon equivalent is? Or do they have a relatively painless version? Or do they suffer through agony? Also, this fits in with the wasting away cannon, as the guardians waste away from shame, and seppuku was typically a way to avoid dishonor, or further dishonor.
Aspyria wrote on 2016-08-25:
Mediumdee wrote on 2016-08-25:
Uinen wrote on 2016-08-25:
@/owlbait
owlbait wrote on 2016-08-18:
@/hellspurestdevil A theory though: what if guardians follow them to the grave with the belief that they must also protect their charge in the afterlife? And not doing so is considered a failure of attending to their charge...

Just a thought.

So ritual suicide? Hmmm. Perhaps I can work this into my lore.
... you guys just gave me an idea
*types a long thing up* I might be a while, I have to figure out some way to stage this out...

SEPPUKU

My thought exactly. But do they hve a deputy to cut their head off so they don't have to suffer the horrible agony that may be involved with whatever the dragon equivalent is? Or do they have a relatively painless version? Or do they suffer through agony?

Also, this fits in with the wasting away cannon, as the guardians waste away from shame, and seppuku was typically a way to avoid dishonor, or further dishonor.
AmGV8xL.png
@GrimMistress (;
@GrimMistress (;
U.D.A.T
my heart has already suffered enoough for today why did I find this
my heart has already suffered enoough for today why did I find this
-patpat-
@Lolschen
-patpat-
@Lolschen
U.D.A.T
Ah yes. This was the kind of forum content I needed while binge listening to a bunch of sad songs. Perfect. Brb, it's raining from my eyes. This silly weather.
Ah yes. This was the kind of forum content I needed while binge listening to a bunch of sad songs. Perfect. Brb, it's raining from my eyes. This silly weather.
dewTQIE.png
I only joined this May, and.... and... I didn't realize this was a thing. OMG. My heart. That picture... keeping the rain off the little headstone...

1: My custom is a Guardian and he and their lore in general is near and dear to my heart.
2: That story/description on the first page killed me. So much. All I could think of is when you hear or see the stories of two best dog buddies (usually strays), and one gets hit by a car. The other always refuses to leave, moves his friend's body to safety, and tries to get them up. Tries to wake them, and stays by them, never leaving their friend's side.
I only joined this May, and.... and... I didn't realize this was a thing. OMG. My heart. That picture... keeping the rain off the little headstone...

1: My custom is a Guardian and he and their lore in general is near and dear to my heart.
2: That story/description on the first page killed me. So much. All I could think of is when you hear or see the stories of two best dog buddies (usually strays), and one gets hit by a car. The other always refuses to leave, moves his friend's body to safety, and tries to get them up. Tries to wake them, and stays by them, never leaving their friend's side.
j3zsWMV.png
AAAAAAGGGH, I rediscovered this thread while browsing FR Discussion! Excuse me while I repair my cracked and bleeding heart...again. ;_____;

anyway it's 1am, why am I still awake
AAAAAAGGGH, I rediscovered this thread while browsing FR Discussion! Excuse me while I repair my cracked and bleeding heart...again. ;_____;

anyway it's 1am, why am I still awake
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
knee deeps in feels
knee deeps in feels
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Ohhhh -cries- this is so sad... but also really good at the same time :'( I now know what Guardians are like in lore! Thank you ^^'
Ohhhh -cries- this is so sad... but also really good at the same time :'( I now know what Guardians are like in lore! Thank you ^^'
lightvs1.png xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Sol / Lily
Proud member of the Light Flight
Server Time + 17 hrs. / South Korea
University Student / Roleplayer / Writer

Icons by osiem
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx lightvs1.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43