Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 835 836
I just picked up a rare retired familiar for MUCH less than the LAH. If you think this was your misprice, and you'd like it back, please send me a message saying what it was and how much it was sold for, along with a screenshot of the sold message if possible.
I just picked up a rare retired familiar for MUCH less than the LAH. If you think this was your misprice, and you'd like it back, please send me a message saying what it was and how much it was sold for, along with a screenshot of the sold message if possible.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Just bought this gen1 for 5 kt! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27097940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270980/27097940_350.png[/img] [/url] If she was mispriced, please tell me (and include a screenshot of the receipt) :)
Just bought this gen1 for 5 kt!

27097940_350.png

If she was mispriced, please tell me (and include a screenshot of the receipt) :)
X33OFYD.png
To anyone who got one of the 400+ past Festival accents/skins/apparel pieces priced at 7K each it was not a mistake or a misprice. No worries, it's yours through and through. There will be another round in a few hours as I steadily clean out the mess in my hoard. Food, Materials, Chests and eggs and others will be priced too.

^^
To anyone who got one of the 400+ past Festival accents/skins/apparel pieces priced at 7K each it was not a mistake or a misprice. No worries, it's yours through and through. There will be another round in a few hours as I steadily clean out the mess in my hoard. Food, Materials, Chests and eggs and others will be priced too.

^^
To anyone who lost a Bogsneak Breed Change, please send me a screenshot (full screen) or video showing that you were the one who I bought it from.
To anyone who lost a Bogsneak Breed Change, please send me a screenshot (full screen) or video showing that you were the one who I bought it from.
[quote name="Hold" date=2016-09-23 18:20:17] To anyone who lost a Bogsneak Breed Change, please send me a screenshot (full screen) or video showing that you were the one who I bought it from. [/quote] [quote name="Aubz" date=2016-09-20 02:16:22] I could die! Just listed a Bogsneak breed change for treasure rather than gems! I highly doubt I'll see that posted here. :( Ugh, I feel sick. [/quote] @Aubz @Hold Just pinging you two in case if there's a connection here. Sorry if this is unwanted!
Hold wrote on 2016-09-23:
Aubz wrote on 2016-09-20:
I could die! Just listed a Bogsneak breed change for treasure rather than gems! I highly doubt I'll see that posted here. :(
Ugh, I feel sick.
@Aubz
@Hold

Just pinging you two in case if there's a connection here.

Sorry if this is unwanted!
RXOvIvB.png
@HopesAndMemes

This happened today, but thank you! Good luck finding your breed change, @Aubz!
@HopesAndMemes

This happened today, but thank you! Good luck finding your breed change, @Aubz!
Dang, got all excited! Thanks for looking out, @HopesAndMemes
@Hold you're a good person!
Dang, got all excited! Thanks for looking out, @HopesAndMemes
@Hold you're a good person!
SmallBanner_1.gif
@Aubz

Thanks! :D
@Aubz

Thanks! :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26965568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269656/26965568_350.png[/img] [/url] Someone posted this lady for 3 gems. I bought her and want to be sure it's the correct price. I saw she was only a week old so I tried the owners of her parents. They havent responded yet.

26965568_350.png

Someone posted this lady for 3 gems. I bought her and want to be sure it's the correct price. I saw she was only a week old so I tried the owners of her parents. They havent responded yet.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
If you sold a holiday item for under 10k, I have it. Tell me the price and the item name and I'll know it's you!
If you sold a holiday item for under 10k, I have it. Tell me the price and the item name and I'll know it's you!
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 835 836